• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bloodwork testing and results

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just curious who gets there bloodwork done, who do you use to order the test and what test do you order? Looking for testosterone and ultrasensative estrogen. It woild be nice to get all my other markers checked to as far as cholesterol and glucose etc.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also if you've had any bloodwprk done recently I'd love to see you post what you were running and the results. I will be doing bloodwork in a couple weeks and will put my results along with my cycle up for everyone to see!

just curious who gets there bloodwork done, who do you use to order the test and what test do you order? Looking for testosterone and ultrasensative estrogen. It woild be nice to get all my other markers checked to as far as cholesterol and glucose etc.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also if you've had any bloodwprk done recently I'd love to see you post what you were running and the results. I will be doing bloodwork in a couple weeks and will put my results along with my cycle up for everyone to see!

See link for my results
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103931-GC-Test-E-250-Blood-results

I think I'll probably use this with the 15% of code just so I can see where everything's at since ive been on some things for a bit and its been a while since I've had everything checked. Its about 150bucks after discount so its not the worst I guess....lol

That's the 4th time this year I've ran bloods so far and I'll probably do 2 more by years end depending on what I run next.

privatemdlabs used to be good...not sure if they are still around.

Glad to see your getting bloodwork. Knowledge is power.

privatemdlabs used to be good...not sure if they are still around.

Glad to see your getting bloodwork. Knowledge is power.
Yep, they're still around. I go through them, but because of the ridiculous price increases by Labcorp, I use Quest Diagnostic instead.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Labsmd w/ quest labs is who I've used for last 3 yrs. The last bloods I ran on GC gear was in Sept of last year that I posted. TT was 5,250 on 900mg Test ISO/wk bloods pulled 48hrs after last pin. It's posted in my log somewhere in their subforum. I can dig it up if you need it. I also posted bloods on his Test E which were good but that was last year as well. He's been solid for quite a while now. Going to run his ATIPP very soon, looking forward to it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Labsmd with Quest Diagnostics office. I’m in and out in under 20mins every time. Around the $75 range with results in 4-5 days

Thanks for all the replies this is very very helpful im sure to more than just me.

good info, 75$? im trying to look for that one but ill dish out the 150-175$ price is listed on the site, thank you....never mind is the female one that 72.99 found it

Last edited:
good info, 75$? im trying to look for that one but ill dish out the 150-175$ price is listed on the site, thank you....never mind is the female one that 72.99 found it

The female test does not use ultra-sensitive estradiol test so your estrogen will not be accurate. Also I don't know if you care but I dont think it measures free testosterone I think its only total testosterone? But it will show if your getting test or not.

Loyalty

Labsmd w/ quest labs is who I've used for last 3 yrs. The last bloods I ran on GC gear was in Sept of last year that I posted. TT was 5,250 on 900mg Test ISO/wk bloods pulled 48hrs after last pin. It's posted in my log somewhere in their subforum. I can dig it up if you need it. I also posted bloods on his Test E which were good but that was last year as well. He's been solid for quite a while now. Going to run his ATIPP very soon, looking forward to it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

The female test does not use ultra-sensitive estradiol test so your estrogen will not be accurate. Also I don't know if you care but I dont think it measures free testosterone I think its only total testosterone? But it will show if your getting test or not.

Correct on the free Test and estradiol if that’s what you want checked

Correct on the free Test and estradiol if that’s what you want checked

Yes I always try to keep an eye on free test to estrogen ratio. It really helps me to determine the way to adjust my dosage.
I always try to get my estrogen as high as I can before I start to have symptoms because ive always felt the best and grown the most with higher E2 levels. Also I like to see where everything's just for data purposes of my own lol. I figure if I'm paying to get stuff checked I might as well see where everything falls in relation to eachother and what I'm putting in me at the time.

To play in this game long term, you need to study as if you were becoming a doctor,chemist and scientist. Knowledge is power.

Yes I always try to keep an eye on free test to estrogen ratio. It really helps me to determine the way to adjust my dosage.
I always try to get my estrogen as high as I can before I start to have symptoms because ive always felt the best and grown the most with higher E2 levels. Also I like to see where everything's just for data purposes of my own lol. I figure if I'm paying to get stuff checked I might as well see where everything falls in relation to eachother and what I'm putting in me at the time.

Got my blood work back!
This is on 500mg of GC test cyp 250 at 1cc twice a week, and 300mg of GC deca 300 at .5cc twice a week pinned Tuesday and Friday with arimidex at 0.25mg eod. Blood test was taken Friday morning fasted.
Very interested to see what everyone's thoughts are. My thyroid panel seems a bit off too so ill definitely have to look into that!
Screenshot_20201105-104604_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20201105-104625_Drive.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Got my blood work back!
This is on 500mg of GC test cyp 250 at 1cc twice a week, and 300mg of GC deca 300 at .5cc twice a week pinned Tuesday and Friday with arimidex at 0.25mg eod. Blood test was taken Friday morning fasted.
Very interested to see what everyone's thoughts are. My thyroid panel seems a bit off too so ill definitely have to look into that!
View attachment 55404View attachment 55405

How long have you been on that dose of 500mg? Its kinda blurry but I am seeing just over 1500 on your Test Level? Assuming you didn't pull bloods prematurely, I would have to say that these numbers look low to me. I generally pull 2500ish on 500mgs. Something seems off here.

Also your Estrogen is through the roof at 111.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Idk ive been on this dose now since almost the beginning of September. Estrogen seems high to me too especially since I'm on .25mg arimidex eod

I'm usually im the 4000s on similar doses and my estrogen was around 80 everything I get it checked and my test levels are that high.

Idk ive been on this dose now since almost the beginning of September. Estrogen seems high to me too especially since I'm on .25mg arimidex eod

I have 100% faith in GC and the quality of his gear, I know most of the Test is usually a little overdosed actually.

That being said I wouldn't be thrilled with pulling a 1500 on 500mgs. Do you know what you typically pull on this dose? Could be normal numbers for you as everybody is different. But for me personally I would consider those low.

Not to sure why but it seems the last couple weeks my injection sight will flare up and hurt. Ill have a nice knot but it goes away after 4 or 5 days. It doesn't always happen but I would say in the last 2 weeks its happened twice. I had to switch to injecting quads and I have no issues there. I inject 1.5cc twice a week so it's not like its a lot of juice.

I'm usually im the 4000s on similar doses and my estrogen was around 80 everything I get it checked and my test levels are that high.

4000 on 500mgs? That doesnt seem right either. I dunno man something seems off here, and I dont think it's the gear to be honest.

Not saying I dont trust you, but you're fairly new with just over 100 posts. I've read some of your previous posts and it doesnt seem like you know much. Also you say you have pulled 4000 on 500mg...yet you made a thread asking how to get bloodwork done. Seems kinda fishy to me.

I have 100% faith in GC and the quality of his gear, I know most of the Test is usually a little overdosed actually.

That being said I wouldn't be thrilled with pulling a 1500 on 500mgs. Do you know what you typically pull on this dose? Could be normal numbers for you as everybody is different. But for me personally I would consider those low.
Im usually between 4000and 4500 with similar doses. I have bloodwork to confirm. I messaged ldog to see what his thoughts were. Ive only read great things about GC and have only had good things to say. So to be really honest not sure why I got these numbers I was totally expecting higher numbers especially since I was running deca but I'm at a loss. I really don't know at all. I noticed my thyroid levels were a little off maybe that has something to do with it....
Maybe slower metabolism..... really no idea how that even works thyroid isn't my thing. Im usually in between 450 600 on just 100mgs a week of trt. So idk?

Im usually between 4000and 4500 with similar doses. I have bloodwork to confirm. I messaged ldog to see what his thoughts were. Ive only read great things about GC and have only had good things to say. So to be really honest not sure why I got these numbers I was totally expecting higher numbers especially since I was running deca but I'm at a loss. I really don't know at all. I noticed my thyroid levels were a little off maybe that has something to do with it....
Maybe slower metabolism..... really no idea how that even works thyroid isn't my thing. Im usually in between 450 600 on just 100mgs a week of trt. So idk?

If you have bloodwork from the past, why did you make this thread asking what tests to order and where to get the bloodwork done? You should have already known this if you have done it previously. It just doesnt add up.

I always ask questions i know the answer to. Just want to see if anyone knows more than me. Here are two previous bloodwork both on 500test cyp and 350npp.

I'm not new to this. Been doing this for quite some time. Took a little hiatus and came back last year. Been on trt for 4 years and ran cycles before that for almost 5 years.
Screenshot_20201105-123120_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20201105-123225_Drive.jpg

I always ask questions i know the answer to. Just want to see if anyone knows more than me. Here are two previous bloodwork both on 500test cyp and 350npp.

I'm not new to this. Been doing this for quite some time. Took a little hiatus and came back last year. Been on trt for 4 years and ran cycles before that for almost 5 years.
View attachment 55407View attachment 55408

Something smells fishy to me. But I'll let the Rep and GC come to their own conclusion. But something is off here.

I used to mess around on other forums if you look around you'll find me ive been around. I post what I get from the labs I dont fuk with anything and I don't make shit up. So if thats whats being implied thats not me. I had some clen from GC that was very potent and I also had some of GC masteron and Anavar that was good. I was very vascular and got ripped as fuck. So I definitly try to give props where they are do.

Back