• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bloodwork testing and results

IML Gear Cream!
I used to mess around on other forums if you look around you'll find me ive been around. I post what I get from the labs I dont fuk with anything and I don't make shit up. So if thats whats being implied thats not me. I had some clen from GC that was very potent and I also had some of GC masteron and Anavar that was good. I was very vascular and got ripped as fuck. So I definitly try to give props where they are do.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Ldog and GC will figure it out 👍🏻and if there truly is an issue with anything I am 100% confident they will make it right.

We'll see. Definitly not trying to start shit or cause issues. Just posting my bloodwork sorry if anyone is offended by it. Its just bloodwork. I haven't even said or asked for anything but what everyone's thoughts were. Also 4000 to 4500 isn't fishy on 500mg of test especially if it was overdosed which I never know one way or the other. But if you look at others bloodwork on gc test at similar doses its right around the same numbers. Like I said Idk im not doing anything malicious or saying anything just wondering what everyone's thoughts were. And I have messaged ldog and asked his opinions too. Im just curious not mad not trying to say shit about anything lol. Im not that guy. Especially with the results I had in August. Only love.

We'll see. Definitly not trying to start shit or cause issues. Just posting my bloodwork sorry if anyone is offended by it. Its just bloodwork. I haven't even said or asked for anything but what everyone's thoughts were. Also 4000 to 4500 isn't fishy on 500mg of test especially if it was overdosed which I never know one way or the other. But if you look at others bloodwork on gc test at similar doses its right around the same numbers. Like I said Idk im not doing anything malicious or saying anything just wondering what everyone's thoughts were. And I have messaged ldog and asked his opinions too. Im just curious not mad not trying to say shit about anything lol. Im not that guy. Especially with the results I had in August. Only love.

I don't know what to tell ya man. But I do know GC doesnt have this good reputation for nothing. He stands behind his product and has recent HPLC Teat Results that verify the quality of the gear.

Last edited:
I know thats why I chose to go with them. Ive talked to guys that have used his stuff and all have good things to say. Ive only had good things to say. I fully was expecting different results but it is what it is.

Im usually between 4000and 4500 with similar doses. I have bloodwork to confirm. I messaged ldog to see what his thoughts were. Ive only read great things about GC and have only had good things to say. So to be really honest not sure why I got these numbers I was totally expecting higher numbers especially since I was running deca but I'm at a loss. I really don't know at all. I noticed my thyroid levels were a little off maybe that has something to do with it....
Maybe slower metabolism..... really no idea how that even works thyroid isn't my thing. Im usually in between 450 600 on just 100mgs a week of trt. So idk?

Your TRT #’s sound correct for 100mg ew. Not sure how you normally pull between 4000-4500 on 500mg ew but I’m no expert either. I’m usually around 2500-2700 myself

I just read through your other thread http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103656-im-joining-the-group!-Just-made-my-order!

From reading that it doesnt sound like you have had a steady dose protocol at all. You started off at 75mg Test per week, then bumped it up to 100ish for while, then bumped it up a little more and then says you went up to 400 for awhile, never says you went to 500.

So I would not call these reliable Bloods with you changing your dose all the time and not sticking to a steady dosing protocol. But that's just my opinion

Your TRT #’s sound correct for 100mg ew. Not sure how you normally pull between 4000-4500 on 500mg ew but I’m no expert either. I’m usually around 2500-2700 myself
It was from another source so it could have been overdosed gear. It was the same stuff both times same amount. That source is not around anymore. My trt is prescription. Everything else I run is ugl so its always possible to be high or low. And if you usually pull in the 2000s off 500 of gc test thats not that far from what I'm at...... look I want to be very clear to everybody. Im not even saying anything bad its not like I haven't got results and its not like its bunk ok. That being said its lower than my other blood tests on similar doses. Im not cry im not even really mad. I really was trying to figure out where my E2 was so I could make a adjustmen on my AI and I also want to make sure that everything else came back to normal or at least normal to me before I start taking anything else. Its only smart to make sure your body is good and your not going to stroke out or cause liver damage before you plan on doing anything else.
Is there anyone else that has any bloodwork on the same test cyp? I see alot of what looks like overdosed test e results which all look awesome. But if you look at most of the people running those kind of numbers I still look better than most of them lol. Jk jk...... ldog or GC im sorry if I have done something to upset either of you im not that guy. Just a honest dude looking for results and so far I've gotten them. I hope that says enough about how I really feel. Cuz I'm not even that upset. I just need to get this estrogen under control cuz its starting to really fuk with me.

I just read through your other thread http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103656-im-joining-the-group!-Just-made-my-order!

From reading that it doesnt sound like you have had a steady dose protocol at all. You started off at 75mg Test per week, then bumped it up to 100ish for while, then bumped it up a little more and then says you went up to 400 for awhile, never says you went to 500.

So I would not call these reliable Bloods with you changing your dose all the time and not sticking to a steady dosing protocol. But that's just my opinion
I started low but ive been on 500mg since September more than 5 weeks. It only takes 5 weeks for blood levels to stableize so its where its at.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103656-im-joining-the-group!-Just-made-my-order!

You posted in this thread Oct 9 which is less than 4 weeks ago that you SLOWLY ramped up your dose to 400mgs a week..and that was less than a month ago dude. These Bloods are not reliable man. Yet you say you've been on 500mg for 10weeks?!?!

I just caught you bold face lieing man. Better go re read your other thread so you can remember what you've previously said LOL

All it take is to go back and read your previous posts to see you are full of shit.

Get Shredded!
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103656-im-joining-the-group!-Just-made-my-order!

You posted in this thread Oct 9 which is less than 4 weeks ago that you SLOWLY ramped up your dose to 400mgs a week..and that was less than a month ago dude. These Bloods are not reliable man. Yet you say you've been on 500mg for 10weeks?!?!

I just caught you bold face lieing man. Better go re read your other thread so you can remember what you've previously said LOL
Yes thats when I posted it I dont post every day and I don't post every time I make a change to my protocol I have everything documented in my phone calander. Like I said it is what it is. Say what you want.

Then on Nov 1 say you are pulling Bloods and are on 500mgs, 3 weeks prior on Oct 9 you said you slowly ramped up and were currently on approx 400mg at the time. Your timeline just doesnt work.

Wow you crying about shit more than I am man. Im not even mad. So get over yourself. If I was on 400 or 500 it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. You seem to have issues u need to deal with ill talk to ldog or gc. Like I've been saying I'm not even mad so go have your issues somewhere else. You are funny

Wow you crying about shit more than I am man. Im not even mad. So get over yourself. If I was on 400 or 500 it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. You seem to have issues u need to deal with ill talk to ldog or gc. Like I've been saying I'm not even mad so go have your issues somewhere else. You are funny

I am just calling you out on your BS. Now that you see your fucked and your previous posts prove that, you wanna say I am the one with issues ..lol..I am just telling it how it is based on your previous posts. Call it what you want.

Dido buddy

Funny though, as soon as I call you out with dates or your previous posts proving you're wrong you want to attack me like I am the one with the issue. No you just got called on your BS and look like an idiot, so better turn it around on me now...typical lol

Whatever you want to say! Still not even mad about it. I never said one bad thing and have already talked about my next purchase with GC soooooo im not sure what your getting at here. Do u get something out of all this like are u a paid shill cuz its really starting to feel like it

Whatever you want to say! Still not even mad about it. I never said one bad thing and have already talked about my next purchase with GC soooooo im not sure what your getting at here. Do u get something out of all this like are u a paid shill cuz its really starting to feel like it

GC doesn't need paid schills LOL his gear speaks for itself, ask around. But I've know GC a long time been dealing with him since he first came on these boards. So if I smell some BS I'll call it out .

Good for you bro. No bs here. Idk why I post pics of awesome results and complain. Hmmm so I'm not really getting what u r getting at. It seems like a argument with yourself. Calm down u get angry when there isn't anything to even be angry about. U must be a Democrat

IML Gear Cream!
Good for you bro. No bs here. Idk why I post pics of awesome results and complain. Hmmm so I'm not really getting what u r getting at. It seems like a argument with yourself. Calm down u get angry when there isn't anything to even be angry about. U must be a Democrat

Who's angry? I am just putting the pieces of the puzzle together and they dont fit. Pretty simple . 1+1=2

I'll be honest bro...I've seen you post some really odd stuff...75 mg of Test per week and some other stuff that makes my radar go off. I'm not disrespecting you but rather questioning if your on top of all this.

You had bloodwork on a Friday....you pinned before or after bloodwork?

Got my blood work back!
This is on 500mg of GC test cyp 250 at 1cc twice a week, and 300mg of GC deca 300 at .5cc twice a week pinned Tuesday and Friday with arimidex at 0.25mg eod. Blood test was taken Friday morning fasted.
Very interested to see what everyone's thoughts are. My thyroid panel seems a bit off too so ill definitely have to look into that!
View attachment 55404View attachment 55405

4000's on 500mg? I'm not buying that bro.

I'm usually im the 4000s on similar doses and my estrogen was around 80 everything I get it checked and my test levels are that high.

Listen....find yourself a dose...I don't care what it is.....get on a solid pin schedule....stay on it for 3.5-4 weeks.....get bloods and post them up. I'm certain you will be satisfied.

When you told me you were taking 75mg of Test per week....I shook my head. When you told me that 500mgs puts you in the 4000's.....that's a stretch.

Something seems off here.

Last edited:
Ok so I've talk with GC and with ldog. No issues on either end and im actually making another order this week. I need to get my estrogen under control so im going to stay at this dose and increase adex dose to .5mg eod we will see how I feel and get more bloods probably around Thanksgiving beginning of December. Gaintrain sorry if I sounded misleading it wasn't my intention.
I'll keep everyone posted on how everything goes. I'll be donating blood in a week also so that should help with hematocrit. As far as liver being slightly elevated im not to concerned about those im sure they will go down. Ive had them in the triple digits when I get tested in the middle of a oral cycle and this summer I did add oral in more than I normally do so it could just still be slightly elevated from that too.
Anyways thanks to anyone paying attention and I will keep you posted.

4000's on 500mg? I'm not buying that bro.
Yeah not even close lol
Listen....find yourself a dose...I don't care what it is.....get on a solid pin schedule....stay on it for 3.5-4 weeks.....get bloods and post them up. I'm certain you will be satisfied.

When you told me you were taking 75mg of Test per week....I shook my head. When you told me that 500mgs puts you in the 4000's.....that's a stretch.

Something seems off here.
This. Pin a solid dose for 4 weeks consistently and then pull bloods. Remember that as we get older, most guys tend to aromatize more test to estrogen...my AI doses have dramatically increased over the years.

Also, GC doesn't have any paid shills that I have ever seen. He doesn't need them. He's one of the most consistent and solid sources out there

Yeah not even close lolThis. Pin a solid dose for 4 weeks consistently and then pull bloods. Remember that as we get older, most guys tend to aromatize more test to estrogen...my AI doses have dramatically increased over the years.

Also, GC doesn't have any paid shills that I have ever seen. He doesn't need them. He's one of the most consistent and solid sources out there
Yep GC is good shit!

I haven't ran adex in a while mostly because I've stayed on low doses of test so I wouldn't have to use a ai. But damn I didn't expect my E2 to be that high while taking adex even though its not that much adex I was shocked because I'm not really a fat guy either so I don't get where all the aromatizing comes from but it is definitely happening.

You mind If I ask how old you are and what you usually take for a AI dose when your running similar test levels. I know everyone's different but damn .5 adex eod seems kind of high. Its seems ro be working so far. I feel very very good this weekend so we will keep a eye on things and hope I dont go low.

Yep GC is good shit!

I haven't ran adex in a while mostly because I've stayed on low doses of test so I wouldn't have to use a ai. But damn I didn't expect my E2 to be that high while taking adex even though its not that much adex I was shocked because I'm not really a fat guy either so I don't get where all the aromatizing comes from but it is definitely happening.

You mind If I ask how old you are and what you usually take for a AI dose when your running similar test levels. I know everyone's different but damn .5 adex eod seems kind of high. Its seems ro be working so far. I feel very very good this weekend so we will keep a eye on things and hope I dont go low.

Yeah even as I've gotten leaner it's not making any difference it seems. Gotta get bloods to verify but I'm pretty sensitive to e2 swings now and it's crazy how much I've had to use.

I'm 34. At 600mg test, I've been using 10mg aromasin 3x weekly and 1mg adex twice weekly. I used to maybe run 10-12.5mg aromasin twice a week. It's crazy how much I've changed as I get older. Kinda sucks lol

Yeah even as I've gotten leaner it's not making any difference it seems. Gotta get bloods to verify but I'm pretty sensitive to e2 swings now and it's crazy how much I've had to use.

I'm 34. At 600mg test, I've been using 10mg aromasin 3x weekly and 1mg adex twice weekly. I used to maybe run 10-12.5mg aromasin twice a week. It's crazy how much I've changed as I get older. Kinda sucks lol
I know im right there with ya. When I was young I never had to use a ai and if things got a little out of hand I would throw some nolva at it and that would fix it until things s chilled out. But since I've been in my mid 30s it seems like I need to watch and manage it alot closer. Although I would like to have as much e2 as possible without negative sides because of its muscle building and all around health benefits. But yeah crazy shit man!

Back