• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs on Puretropins

Get Shredded!
Gonna try to just show up this morning as a walk in at Quest and see if I can get in.

Gonna try to just show up this morning as a walk in at Quest and see if I can get in.

Wow that worked out awesome. Walkins ended at 8am, got there at 8:45 but sweet talked the receptionist and was able to cut the line and get blood drawn in 2 minutes.

Last edited:
You guys know you can book a draw time through the website correct?

When you purchase through labsmd you choose the quest office you'll visit then book an appointment time on the quest website.

Just be sure to use the same name on your lab requisitions as your appointment time or they won't email you the results.

I've been doing this for a long time and it cuts down on the wait a ton. Typically you can schedule sometime the same day if you need to.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

You guys know you can book a draw time through the website correct?

When you purchase through labsmd you choose the quest office you'll visit then book an appointment time on the quest website.

Just be sure to use the same name on your lab requisitions as your appointment time or they won't email you the results.

I've been doing this for a long time and it cuts down on the wait a ton. Typically you can schedule sometime the same day if you need to.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

All Quests here booked for weeks.

Well with Mighty-Mouse's test uncertainty due to being sick with Covid figured that I will state that during my six week run up until bloodwork nothing out of the ordinary for me other than having to pull back on training the last few weeks due to herniated disk in neck.

Well with Mighty-Mouse's test uncertainty due to being sick with Covid figured that I will state that during my six week run up until bloodwork nothing out of the ordinary for me other than having to pull back on training the last few weeks due to herniated disk in neck.
Let's see them results bro....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Results:
Starting IGF1 90; ending IGF1 192; 115% increase in IGF1; 6 weeks at 3iu per day.

Also as I expected estrogen is good. My body doesn't seem to make prolactin anymore based on bloodwork where its so low it's not delectable; and progesterone is normal. So why do I still have gyno flare ups when running deca or tren?

Also the estrogen range is less than 29 now? Used to be 40.

Attachments

• 20201130_114851.jpg
    20201130_114851.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Results:
Starting IGF1 90; ending IGF1 192; 115% increase in IGF1; 6 weeks at 3iu per day.

Also as I expected estrogen is good. My body doesn't seem to make prolactin anymore based on bloodwork where its so low it's not delectable; and progesterone is normal. So why do I still have gyno flare ups when running deca or tren?

Percentage increase is the most important factor.

Max

Results:

Damn Rehh these test results are actually very good, it definitely gives me confidence to use them moving forward..

Thanks for doing that test and posting the results brother

ASF needs more people like Rehh.lol..

Damn Rehh these test results are actually very good, it definitely gives me confidence to use them moving forward..

Thanks for doing that test and posting the results brother

ASF needs more people like Rehh.lol..

No problem.....just trying to find the truth. We found there's some things, like contest dieting, which can severely affect the test results.

Get Shredded!
Keep in mind my natty levels some time back were 228 (labs posted in my fattie to abs before 50 log).

Baseline this time, as recorded in this thread, was 141. I was already dieting.

ironlion was 148.

Now a real pharma (no real doubt about it being counterfeit) was 57.

Bunk hormone did not drive my number down from 228 natty to 57.

Now that I see that killionb12 had a similar experience, I am thinking there might be something to starvation and driving down IGF-1. I am leaner than I have ever been in my life (conditioning wins if all else is equal).

Natty IGF-1 is now 123 after months of trt (no hgh, just testosterone) and eating.

Down 100 from where you said your baseline was 228 previously.
Rehh,

Yes, but that was some time ago (it is posted in real time back in my log). Notice my natty level at the beginning of this thread (blood draw in August) was only 113. I was already dieting, though.

Last edited:
I just went and looked - May of 2019 was 226. This was on TRT (805 total testosterone) and no hgh. So almost two years ago.

I just went and looked - May of 2019 was 226. This was on TRT (805 total testosterone) and no hgh. So almost two years ago.

Oh so your baseline dropped 100 in 2yrs. My baseline is in the 90s so right at being clinically low.

Last edited:
Natty IGF-1 is now 123 after months of trt (no hgh, just testosterone) and eating.

5 iu for a month (split a.m. and p.m.) returned an IGF-1 score of 345.

Obviously, my lower results earlier in the thread were due to contest prep.

I just wanted to provide this info to close out this issue for anybody who was disturbed by my low number previously. I'll post a copy of the lab report if anybody is interested, but note this is the same batch from which I previously had the lower score. This is not a newer batch, which is what you would be ordering if you ordered today.

5 iu for a month (split a.m. and p.m.) returned an IGF-1 score of 345.

Obviously, my lower results earlier in the thread were due to contest prep.

I just wanted to provide this info to close out this issue for anybody who was disturbed by my low number previously. I'll post a copy of the lab report if anybody is interested, but note this is the same batch from which I previously had the lower score. This is not a newer batch, which is what you would be ordering if you ordered today.

Thanks for posting.....so now we have a definitive answer that contest prep and dieting lowers IGF tremendously!

Back