• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs on Puretropins

IML Gear Cream!
Keep in mind my natty levels some time back were 228 (labs posted in my fattie to abs before 50 log).

Baseline this time, as recorded in this thread, was 141. I was already dieting.

ironlion was 148.

Now a real pharma (no real doubt about it being counterfeit) was 57.

Bunk hormone did not drive my number down from 228 natty to 57.

Now that I see that killionb12 had a similar experience, I am thinking there might be something to starvation and driving down IGF-1. I am leaner than I have ever been in my life (conditioning wins if all else is equal).

Keep in mind my natty levels some time back were 228 (labs posted in my fattie to abs before 50 log).

ironlion was 148.

Now that I see that killionb12 had a similar experience, I am thinking there might be something to starvation and driving down IGF-1. I am leaner than I have ever been in my life (conditioning wins if all else is equal).

It definitely does. I had tested IGF levels twice during my contest prep. I went from 280s to 137 to 82 during that entire 20 weeks of prep. I was on 4iu of GH the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely does. I had tested IGF levels twice during my contest prep. I went from 280s to 137 to 82 during that entire 20 weeks of prep. I was on 4iu of GH the whole time.

Don’t a lot of coaches cut growth out 4 weeks out. Wonder if this has anything to do with peak conditioning.

Don’t a lot of coaches cut growth out 4 weeks out. Wonder if this has anything to do with peak conditioning.

Some do but we didn’t. Usually they cut it out because you can hold a little extra water with GH.

So.. all in all, what was learned in this bro-science experiment that has shown clear results from both sides, at 2 different metabolic rates?

Thank you guy for conducting your own experiments, while trying to put yourselves in the same type of state, although different people, and different variables, there was many similarities..
I'm confident on the evidence that has been produced and the final conclusion.

:winkfinger:

ironlion was 148.

What happened with you sending off your samples to Jano??
Haven't heard anything from you

Pretty much proves you can't trust hgh bloodwork unless you have a history of test results with constant variables.

Here you go....the only thing bunk is Malfeasance's body...lol

Overdosed by 2iu, 99.1% purity and zero dimmers.....ironlion orangetops are excellent

Looks like I need to start moderating these bunk bloodwork threads a lot more.

Attachments

• 20201016_090231.jpg
    20201016_090231.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
What happened with you sending off your samples to Jano??
Haven't heard anything from you
Hadn't sent it yet after Jano was posting about 4-5 month shipping delays and backlog - obviously that was wrong given your fast turnaround

Anyway, see post #149

Last edited:

Overdosed by 2iu, 99.1% purity and zero dimmers.....ironlion orangetops are excellent

Looks amazing!! Thanks for doing that man!! Order with confidence fellas!!!

Get Shredded!
Pretty much proves you can't trust hgh bloodwork unless you have a history of test results with constant variables.
This applies with most hormones. People have high expectations and from the crap I hear guys talking about in the gyms, I just laugh.
People continuously misinform each other, not even realizing it. Unless someone is in a clinical setting, or has a long history with reports for "their own research and understanding", everything else from there out should just be looked at and considered, but not taken as definitive proof. I tested for years on test cyp 200mg trt script, mostly always in 700's. I just pulled a 1250, first time ever with a trt blood being that high. If I was using a different brand, I could clearly see how easily that would be misinterpreted and boosted as over dosed if someone else was in my shoes. Reference ranges are simply just target numbers, nothing more. There will never be a promise or guarantee!

Looks amazing!! Thanks for doing that man!! Order with confidence fellas!!!

Yes sir, glad it all worked out.

I still have a IGF-1 test in few weeks, but that's mostly for my own info at this point.

This applies with most hormones. People have high expectations and from the crap I hear guys talking about in the gyms, I just laugh.
People continuously misinform each other, not even realizing it. Unless someone is in a clinical setting, or has a long history with reports for "their own research and understanding", everything else from there out should just be looked at and considered, but not taken as definitive proof. I tested for years on test cyp 200mg trt script, mostly always in 700's. I just pulled a 1250, first time ever with a trt blood being that high. If I was using a different brand, I could clearly see how easily that would be misinterpreted and boosted as over dosed if someone else was in my shoes. Reference ranges are simply just target numbers, nothing more. There will never be a promise or guarantee!
Bro your one of the most practical and honest dudes I've ever seen on a forum... That's a good thing by the way

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

REHH thank you for doing this testing. This should put a lot of people's mind at rest...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rehh Looks good to me but as the way its been working my body I had no doubts!

Keep it up IL

Here's my igf pulled last week

I had been on 2iu for around 4 weeks after ten days at 4iu to start.

My baseline igf is 96.

Also, I have an inflammatory disease (colitis) and these type of diseases hurt igf results.

Eating in a surplus.

600mg test
300mg deca
50mg Dbol

1/2mg adex 3x a week

For myself, these are results I would expect
71b9033590c681bf5401de03d21dd23b.jpg

My baseline igf is 96.

Also, I have an inflammatory disease (colitis) and these type of diseases hurt igf results.

Eating in a surplus.

600mg test
300mg deca
50mg Dbol

1/2mg adex 3x a week

Excellent, thanks for testing and posting man!!

I definitely noticed the part "eating in surplus". With the information that has come to light on how IGF gets tanked while dieting even while running HGH that information is needed to make an assessment.

My baseline igf is 96.

Eating in a surplus.

600mg test
300mg deca
50mg Dbol

1/2mg adex 3x a week

That's actually not a bad score for 2ius and considering the factors along with the baseline readings.

IML Gear Cream!
@Montego1
How are dosing 2 iu and also 4 iu?
Morning fasted, pre workout, post, before bed, split?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

@Montego1
How are dosing 2 iu and also 4 iu?
Morning fasted, pre workout, post, before bed, split?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

if I'm not mistaken I believe he loaded with 4 for 10 days, and reduced it by half for the last 4 weeks. I'm curious on his timing as well, is it fasted in the a.m.?!?!?

if I'm not mistaken I believe he loaded with 4 for 10 days, and reduced it by half for the last 4 weeks. I'm curious on his timing as well, is it fasted in the a.m.?!?!?

Yes that's right......front loaded 4iu for 10 dsys

I.m going on 5mo of IL at 3iu fasted in morning , feeling and looking great . I would not hesitate to recommend not only from recent peoples labs but from my own experience.

I.m going on 5mo of IL at 3iu fasted in morning , feeling and looking great . I would not hesitate to recommend not only from recent peoples labs but from my own experience.

Thanks.....

Back