• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs on Puretropins

Get Shredded!
I agree the testing is not accurate sometimes but do you really believe I have a natural serum hgh level of 28 with a igf of 90?
Natural, absolutely not lol. But are there other peptides that can cause huge pulses in gh release? Yes. Ipamorelin being one of them. We all know MK-667 creates even larger pulses, but causes extreme hunger.

You know we trust you. Same with the dates on the bloods as far as I’m concerned.
REHH's word is gold with me. Very unbiased induvial. He'll say it for what it is.

Lol nah I trust your sample man. I would've liked to see it come from the exact box in question but an HPLC test is an HPLC test. Some people might not believe it because of the rep thing but thinking places send one thing to reps and another to regular customers is a little far fetched. Different actual batches are another story obviously.

Is there any way we can actually prove that your batch is the same as his? That would obviously help if possible.

Hopefully he sent his out.

Without getting into sensitive information etc.....you can see where malfeasance already stated that he knew his orangetops where from the same shipment as mine.

Natural, absolutely not lol. But are there other peptides that can cause huge pulses in gh release? Yes. Ipamorelin being one of them. We all know MK-667 creates even larger pulses, but causes extreme hunger.

Just to be clear I haven't been running any peptides in months

Hopefully he sent his out.

Without getting into sensitive information etc.....you can see where malfeasance already stated that he knew his orangetops where from the same shipment as mine.
Gotcha, I was gonna PM you lol. Then this will be the end word on it. Looking forward to it!

Here you go guys.....my test results. Sad I think my true baseline maybe is lower than 90, I was only off hgh for 3 weeks. Not sure if that's enough time off to achieve true baseline.

These are same orangetops that Malfeasance posted test results in this thread.

Well looks like my Hypopituitarism from Lyme disease has also shut down my prolactin in addition to testosterone and thyroid. Wonder what else it's fucked up that I don't know about. My igf would probably be lower if I was off longer.

My baseline igf is near clinically low so does that mean if I pull a 150 in 4 weeks that would be a good result? How will Lyme disease affect this? Nobody knows I think.
Broke for a GH serum test that is a hi. Meaning it should be some good GH. However unfortunately you can't tell everything from a serum test, but it is a good place to start. You kind of have to go off of IGF levels.

Also to answer your question I would say yes. If your running 3iu's ED, and pull them in 4 weeks and it is above even 130 it's doing what it should do..

Thank you for the testing brother

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I agree the testing is not accurate sometimes but do you really believe I have a natural serum hgh level of 28 with a igf of 90?
Good point here brother. Before I posted my last post I didn't read all the ones before that. So I just want to say the same thing everyone else has said and that is that you're word with me is golden as well. There is no doubt everything you have said and posted is 100% the truth....

Broke for a GH serum test that is a hi. Meaning it should be some good GH. However unfortunately you can't tell everything from a serum test, but it is a good place to start. You kind of have to go off of IGF levels.

Also to answer your question I would say yes. If your running 3iu's ED, and pull them in 4 weeks and it is above even 130 it's doing what it should do..

Thank you for the testing brother

I do think IGF-1 testing is more reliable then serum. The problem with IGF-1 is not enough guys get a true baseline which is really needed. And then it seems some guys who are dieting hard, getting ready for competition and taking lots of other compounds seem to get poor IGF-1 results sometimes. So other outside factors seem to affect the IGF-1 test results dramatically at times. Seems like you need to be off everything and doing a normal routine to get good accurate test results.

The HPLC mass spec testing is absolutely the most reliable test, takes the human factor out with all those variables.

Last edited:
Sample of a US physician IGF-1 chart by age
a79db7a4641587baa1d47b237280fcc4.jpg

I was talking to my anti aging physician and as far as IGF-1 goes, he said the following:
{I agree with REHH, you do need to establish a real baseline no matter what}.btw

He said that it is NOT about the igf1 number at all, in fact he said it really is just a gauge. He said that : THE INCREASE IN PERCENTAGE %, from your personal baseline is the most important factor as far as ; if you are getting results or not.

Example: baseline is 150. After taking 4ius rHGH for 6 weeks and you test again and it is 225; you increased your igf-1 by 50%!! So some guys have naturally low Igf1 and think that going from 50 to 75 means it is bunk! That simply is not true, that person did in fact increase his own igf1 by 50%. A lot more important as far as your personal growth/results.

390 igf1 score doesn’t mean anything if your baseline was 363. Just saying.

Max

Last edited:
Sample of a US physician IGF-1 chart by age
a79db7a4641587baa1d47b237280fcc4.jpg

I was talking to my anti aging physician and as far as IGF-1 goes, he said the following:
{I agree with REHH, you do need to establish a real baseline no matter what}.btw

He said that it is NOT about the igf1 number at all, in fact he said it really is just a gauge. He said that : THE INCREASE IN PERCENTAGE %, from your personal baseline is the most important factor as far as ; if you are getting results or not.

Example: baseline is 150. After taking 4ius rHGH for 6 weeks and you test again and it is 225; you increased your igf-1 by 50%!! So some guys have naturally low Igf1 and think that going from 50 to 75 means it is bunk! That simply is not true, that person did in fact increase his own igf1 by 50%. A lot more important as far as your personal growth/results.

390 igf1 score doesn’t mean anything if your baseline was 363. Just saying.

Max

Awesome info!......thanks Max

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome info!......thanks Max

Indeed. It is a fact and not an opinion. I hope people can see the importance of looking at personal percentage increase from their own baseline over a number. The reason I even posted about it was that everyone has their opinion of labs/testing, etc. Always highly controversial. For my personal peace of mind, I just like to know that my product is doing a good job

Max

I do believe that there are outside contributing factors that can greatly skew IGF-1 results as well. Personally during my last contest prep my IGF-1 levels continued to drop. Stress on the liver can definitely affect those results. I was not using Ironlion GH by the way but my bloods shared below shows that contest prep can wreck those numbers. Almost 3 months later and my IGF levels are more than 3x higher at the same dose as before during contest prep.

fc6cd4c33d4b3d9910b45182e28d3be3.png

8d106f38d4a470d3e34f8aba8d932fc0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe that there are outside contributing factors that can greatly skew IGF-1 results as well. Personally during my last contest prep my IGF-1 levels continued to drop. Stress on the liver can definitely affect those results. I was not using Ironlion GH by the way but my bloods shared below shows that contest prep can wreck those numbers. Almost 3 months later and my IGF levels are more than 3x higher at the same dose as before during contest prep.

Things that can affect Igf1 levels on labs, diet, supps, drugs, PED’s, environment.

1. Trenbolone acetate can increase IGF-1 by 58-78% mainly due to the increase in E2. Tren skyrockets IGF-1 levels, IGF-1 is only promoted by a few AAS, with trenbolone acetate being one of the best promoters. 1.7 to 3-4 fold raises can happen if timed correctly.
2. Testosterone also raises gh serum/igf1. So taking test ace/tren ace for 2-3 days up to day of test will greatly enhance baseline gh serum/igf1 Numbers.(you want to take enough test to have a 2,000 total test(roughly 400-500mg before test)
3. 16-24 hour fast(longer the better)before test.
4. 20grams of creatine monohydrate 3-6 hrs before bloods, 15-20 grams of arginine w 10iu gh injection 3 hours before blood draw. Take 500mg L-dopa 2 hrs prior to bloods
5. Avoid all sugar for 2 days as insulin spike can lower gh/igf1 levels

Anything that increases insulin sensitivity, especially dieting precontest.
Some other drugs that increase it:
Provigil
Nuvigil
Effexor
Zoloft
Cymbalta
Lyrica
Prednisone
Other factors
Nuts, peanut butter, beans, arginine, other aminos.
Heavy exercise, Var , anti inflammatory supps/drugs, any ghrp-ghrh, peptides, ghrelin is major factor. But Exogenous Testosterone, Tren, and raised estradiol increased Igf1 on a constant.

This may give you a clue as to why your levels increased.

Max

Things that can affect Igf1 levels on labs, diet, supps, drugs, PED’s, environment.

1. Trenbolone acetate can increase IGF-1 by 58-78% mainly due to the increase in E2. Tren skyrockets IGF-1 levels, IGF-1 is only promoted by a few AAS, with trenbolone acetate being one of the best promoters. 1.7 to 3-4 fold raises can happen if timed correctly.
2. Testosterone also raises gh serum/igf1. So taking test ace/tren ace for 2-3 days up to day of test will greatly enhance baseline gh serum/igf1 Numbers.(you want to take enough test to have a 2,000 total test(roughly 400-500mg before test)
3. 16-24 hour fast(longer the better)before test.
4. 20grams of creatine monohydrate 3-6 hrs before bloods, 15-20 grams of arginine w 10iu gh injection 3 hours before blood draw. Take 500mg L-dopa 2 hrs prior to bloods
5. Avoid all sugar for 2 days as insulin spike can lower gh/igf1 levels

Anything that increases insulin sensitivity, especially dieting precontest.
Some other drugs that increase it:
Provigil
Nuvigil
Effexor
Zoloft
Cymbalta
Lyrica
Prednisone
Other factors
Nuts, peanut butter, beans, arginine, other aminos.
Heavy exercise, Var , anti inflammatory supps/drugs, any ghrp-ghrh, peptides, ghrelin is major factor. But Exogenous Testosterone, Tren, and raised estradiol increased Igf1 on a constant.

This may give you a clue as to why your levels increased.

Max

Honestly dropping all that shit and only taking Test and GH helped raise IGF levels in my opinion.

Everybody says Tren raises IGF-1 but I’m not so sure. The deeper I got into prep with starting Tren and orals at 8 weeks out that’s when I saw the biggest decrease in IGF levels.

Honestly dropping all that shit and only taking Test and GH helped raise IGF levels in my opinion.

Everybody says Tren raises IGF-1 but I’m not so sure. The deeper I got into prep with starting Tren and orals at 8 weeks out that’s when I saw the biggest decrease in IGF levels.

It is a cascade of reasons that none of us know. Obviously, like with any compound, the effect would lessen over time. I think it was diet and test/gh related . Anyway, it worked ! You got into killer shape

Max

It is a cascade of reasons that none of us know. Obviously, like with any compound, the effect would lessen over time. I think it was diet and test/gh related . Anyway, it worked ! You got into killer shape

Max

For sure. Contest prep I think wrecks havoc on a lot of things. I definitely got where I needed to be for the most part. [mention]malfeasance [/mention]is also in prep when he tested his IGF levels so that could be the reason as well.

For sure. Contest prep I think wrecks havoc on a lot of things. I definitely got where I needed to be for the most part. [mention]malfeasance [/mention]is also in prep when he tested his IGF levels so that could be the reason as well.

Totes! Definitely is a factor.

Max

I do think IGF-1 testing is more reliable then serum. The problem with IGF-1 is not enough guys get a true baseline which is really needed. And then it seems some guys who are dieting hard, getting ready for competition and taking lots of other compounds seem to get poor IGF-1 results sometimes. So other outside factors seem to affect the IGF-1 test results dramatically at times. Seems like you need to be off everything and doing a normal routine to get good accurate test results.

The HPLC mass spec testing is absolutely the most reliable test, takes the human factor out with all those variables.
Na brother I agree with you definitely that is the problem. IGF levels or tests mean nothing without a Baseline. I've always said that. However you do have a baseline to go off of now which was smart getting that done when you did the serum test. Also as Max said in the post below my last one. It's not what your IGF levels are after a certain amount of time. It's the difference in your IGF of levels that tells you if you were going to be seeing results or not, and that's why Baseline is so important.

There's no doubt that many different things play a role in your IGF levels. Such as diet, and other compounds. Like Tren we know decreases it, but considering the cost I still think it's worth having them done.

I can't remember if you said it or not, but how long are you going to wait before having your levels checked again?

What dosage are you going to be running?

5 or 7 days a week?

If more than 3iu's a day are you splitting the dosage?

Last edited:
Na brother I agree with you definitely that is the problem. IGF levels or tests mean nothing without a Baseline. I've always said that. However you do have a baseline to go off of now which was smart getting that done when you did the serum test. Also as Max said in the post below my last one. It's not what your IGF levels are after a certain amount of time. It's the difference in your IGF of levels that tells you if you were going to be seeing results or not, and that's why Baseline is so important.

There's no doubt that many different things play a role in your IGF levels. Such as diet, and other compounds. Like Tren we know decreases it, but considering the cost I still think it's worth having them done.

I can't remember if you said it or not, but how long are you going to wait before having your levels checked again?

5 or 7 days a week?

Sorry typo. I meant to say Tren increases IGF levels.....

That's what I'm talking about right there!!!

Thanks soo much for posting this....very valuable. I will probably Sticky that in a thread at the top for future reference.

Get Shredded!

This^

When testing for IGF levels and people want to see real true numbers without the bro science and all this breakdown of this or that with no real plausible explanation with nothing more than manifestations - than simply pull bloods for IGF when on just test while in a well maintained diet. That eliminates a huge % off potential complications.

We all know by know the lengthy list of contributing factors that can range from almost anything.. There's simply to many associations whether known or unknown that can skew IGF levels. IGF is one of the first things to get manipulated besides estro, and one of the first to be suspect of something else going on, when all the while people are hindering their own IGF expression just like they do with estro.

5 or 7 days a week?

I'm doing 3iu 7 days a week on orangetops. One dose a day. Today is day 10. Will pull igf1 again in 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Perfect. Can't wait to see the results..

Yep me too.

And the HPLC Jano test should be here next week

Tried another growth hormone that I was 100% certain was real pharma, 2 weeks at 5 iu daily, retested IGF-1 . . .

:thumbsdown:

82 to 311?

Wow.

I've been saying over and over tren does not raise IGF-1 like Deca does and every time I say that everyone, and I mean everyone disagrees.

I will retest ironlion and the pharma once I am eating again like an off season bodybuilder. This is going to be some time away yet.

I've been saying over and over tren does not raise IGF-1 like Deca does and every time I say that everyone, and I mean everyone disagrees.
It definitely doesn't. What it does theoretically is increase IGF-1 receptors, which makes the IGF-1 more effective. It definitely doesn't increase IGF-1 directly, as has been proven in studies.

Back