• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs on Puretropins

Get Shredded!
estriol is only found in pregnant women... I would not order that test

I read that. I have to have LSMS because tren will read as estrogen with elcia test

Here's what I'm gonna pull. Does it matter on the serum hgh that I have test, tren, deca and Mast in my system???

I'm running last vial I have of Pharmacom, Mix 5, 200 test e, 200 deca, 100 tren e per ml. Running 1ml a week with 1ml a week of mast e 200.

Are you only doing a serum test or going to test IGF as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its just me, but wouldn’t REHH getting labs not be the best way to go about this? He is a mod for the sponsor. I had gotten off asf for a while and gone to other sites because of the way i saw things here. A mod for the sponsor getting labs wont really make me feel better about it.
And i have used quite a bit of ironlion, but if this sponsor and this more specifically this site want to do and be better, its time to step up in different ways.
just my 2 cents.
I am glad to see that at least this time the person bringing up the labs didnt get flamed for it. good for you malf for getting pre and post labs.

Are you only doing a serum test or going to test IGF as well?

Can't do igf, been off hgh for 2.5 weeks

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but wouldn’t REHH getting labs not be the best way to go about this? He is a mod for the sponsor. I had gotten off asf for a while and gone to other sites because of the way i saw things here. A mod for the sponsor getting labs wont really make me feel better about it.
And i have used quite a bit of ironlion, but if this sponsor and this more specifically this site want to do and be better, its time to step up in different ways.
just my 2 cents.
I am glad to see that at least this time the person bringing up the labs didnt get flamed for it. good for you malf for getting pre and post labs.

I'm doing labs on my own for myself, I have more vials from the same shipment if ironlion wants to do something, also I'm sure malfeasance has some left too. Lion didn't ask me to do labs, no one did. My wife, my friend and myself have been taking the same orangetops so I want to test them for myself, you can take that however you want.

Last edited:
LOL! Ok, got it. Typo.

Nevertheless, lots of good IGF-1 results in 5 weeks or less - see Mighty Mouse's log in which he tested more than one gh. His first test was less than 5 weeks after he started gh. I don't think any of them were 5-6 months out.
Holy shit bro you're right. I've never seen a log or numbers like that before his fucking IGF levels were 600 and something on week 2 or 3. That's ridiculous....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Here's what I'm gonna pull. Does it matter on the serum hgh that I have test, tren, deca and Mast in my system???

I'm running last vial I have of Pharmacom, Mix 5, 200 test e, 200 deca, 100 tren e per ml. Running 1ml a week with 1ml a week of mast e 200.
Serum won't be affected

just my 2 cents.
That's for whoever reads the thread to decide.

Some will say bs, some will take a well respected long time members results for what they show.

Doesn't really matter. He's spending his own money to test gh he's personally using.

IML Gear Cream!
I will go ahead and pull igf as well, it won't be a true baseline but we will be able to tell if igf increases. I'll hop back on the orangetops at 3 or 3.33iu a day after the bloodwork and run it at least 4 weeks before testing again, I guess preferably 6 weeks. I was running 2iu 5x a week for 4 weeks before I went off 2 weeks ago. Before that I was off hgh for 3 months

Last edited:
First time seeing this topic, HFO mentioned this to me a few days ago and we got chit chatting..

My exact response back to him was more questions rather than possibilities or influences: My .02 a few days ago is below -

I have a question, what is his diet, I know this is far-fetched but I'm curious on his current environmental status, what is he doing with his regiment, is he cutting? Because there's always the possibility and this is something people argue with and there is proof to support it, that sometimes being in a extreme catabolic state can lower IGF levels while at the same time having higher GH levels. So many factors but this could also depend on his catabolic rate something people can actually induce this themselves by over-training, by not recovering and limited rest, their macros or not really on point as much as they think or they're in over prolonged periods of intense training, lack of recovery and whatnot this extreme catabolic state can temporarily lower IGFlevels while the individual has high GH levels, this is where things can get difficult because if we compare someone else blood work what are the chances of them being in the same exact duplicated setting?

This is my exact suspicions right there if he is in a deficit now depending on how crucial it is it could be temporarily hindering his IGF. If he takes some re-feeds, carbs up, increase his calories and takes a rest for a little while I'll bet $1,000 his numbers will increase if he's is sub 10%, that is extremely catabolic and our bodies our not meant to be in that state condition and it's similar to having a muscle wasting disorder or disease.

(All I'm saying above is that him being an older male and also having a history of dieting down, genetically he may naturally lean with lower body fat digits, the pace and rate in which some people go through just to achieve a lower body fat ratio can blunt these numbers)

Pull a GH serum test and dial it back it bit on training and rest up, and increase cals, flatten out the curve and see what the bloods read in a few weeks..

First time seeing this topic, HFO mentioned this to me a few days ago and we got chit chatting..

My exact response back to him was more questions rather than possibilities or influences: My .02 a few days ago is below -

I have a question, what is his diet, I know this is far-fetched but I'm curious on his current environmental status, what is he doing with his regiment, is he cutting? Because there's always the possibility and this is something people argue with and there is proof to support it, that sometimes being in a extreme catabolic state can lower IGF levels while at the same time having higher GH levels. So many factors but this could also depend on his catabolic rate something people can actually induce this themselves by over-training, by not recovering and limited rest, their macros or not really on point as much as they think or they're in over prolonged periods of intense training, lack of recovery and whatnot this extreme catabolic state can temporarily lower IGFlevels while the individual has high GH levels, this is where things can get difficult because if we compare someone else blood work what are the chances of them being in the same exact duplicated setting?

This is my exact suspicions right there if he is in a deficit now depending on how crucial it is it could be temporarily hindering his IGF. If he takes some re-feeds, carbs up, increase his calories and takes a rest for a little while I'll bet $1,000 his numbers will increase if he's is sub 10%, that is extremely catabolic and our bodies our not meant to be in that state condition and it's similar to having a muscle wasting disorder or disease.

(All I'm saying above is that him being an older male and also having a history of dieting down, genetically he may naturally lean with lower body fat digits, the pace and rate in which some people go through just to achieve a lower body fat ratio can blunt these numbers)

Pull a GH serum test and dial it back it bit on training and rest up, and increase cals, flatten out the curve and see what the bloods read in a few weeks..

He is in the middle of contest prep so he can’t dial it back right now. I personally got shitty numbers during my contest prep with a different source for GH. I think long usage of Tren and being in a severe deficit definitely affected my IGF numbers because I’m using the same source now and it has gone up to 311 on just 3iu daily. I’m sure there are many factors that can affect IGF numbers like liver and kidney distress from orals and extreme dieting like you mentioned.

He is in the middle of contest prep so he can’t dial it back right now. I personally got shitty numbers during my contest prep with a different source for GH. I think long usage of Tren and being in a severe deficit definitely affected my IGF numbers because I’m using the same source now and it has gone up to 311 on just 3iu daily. I’m sure there are many factors that can affect IGF numbers like liver and kidney distress from orals and extreme dieting like you mentioned.

well that answers that, I had no idea if he was in the middle of a prep or what he was doing.. there's so many factors, we can mention so many things in all of them can be right, but which ones are the exact culprit in his situation?!? I'm going to take a shot in the dark and suspect it's his prep. when numbers aren't where we have these expectations for them to be, that's where people can start making assumptions. it would be interesting to see him pull some bloods long after his contest being in a completely different metabolic state.

Yes....

Placed my order with labsmd, waiting on my requisition paper so I can make an appointment for blood draw at quest.

Igf
Hgh serum
Prolactin
Progesterone

Pulling prolactin and Progesterone because I'm running two 19nors( deca and tren) and been having trouble with swollen nipples even with ai, nolvadex and caber.

Placed my order with labsmd, waiting on my requisition paper so I can make an appointment for blood draw at quest.

Igf
Hgh serum
Prolactin
Progesterone

Pulling prolactin and Progesterone because I'm running two 19nors( deca and tren) and been having trouble with swollen nipples even with ai, nolvadex and caber.

I had the same issue back at the end of July but it only happened the moment I mast.. try adding mast..

I have ran nandrolone and other 19-nors virtually with no problems for a long time because I've been on mast forever, I just add and subtract my dosage.. I literally removed it at the end of July and holy hell broke loose. of all of my years, with any sensitivities and the glandular duct tissue never ever have I seen in onset as large, and painful and as enormous as what I experienced and it happened literally overnight.. it was so bad the skin was stretching and turning black and blue protruding out of my shirt.. it was like a hematoma on the right side, once I got that to go down it came back with vengeance on the left side a couple days later..

all of this happened the moment I removed mast.. everything else I was doing has been standard protocol for myself for years on end.. these were the largest onset of gyno that I have ever seen any human being ever have, within the matter of days.. right now there is not even a Trace that anything ever happened, not a lump, nothing..

I targeted the tissue very aggressively with 80mg tamoxifen for the first week, dropped it down to 60 the second week, then to about 40, and then I stayed at 20 for several weeks after.. my doctor wrote a script for some more arimidex oh, but I knew it would not kick in in time it would take 10 days or more before that even did anything.. I also loaded on cabergoline 1mg ED for 2 days, than .5 e3d ..

Igf
Hgh serum
Prolactin
Progesterone

I've never been able to run to 19 Nors at the same time without getting instant gyno. Even with Caber, primi, Ndex, and a AI. You should have had your estrogen levels checked to even tho I'm about 100% sure it's prolactin induced gyno. How much of each are you running per week? Also how much test, and what dosage of Caber, Ndex, and anti estrogen are you running?

I had the same issue back at the end of July but it only happened the moment I mast.. try adding mast..

I have ran nandrolone and other 19-nors virtually with no problems for a long time because I've been on mast forever, I just add and subtract my dosage.. I literally removed it at the end of July and holy hell broke loose. of all of my years, with any sensitivities and the glandular duct tissue never ever have I seen in onset as large, and painful and as enormous as what I experienced and it happened literally overnight.. it was so bad the skin was stretching and turning black and blue protruding out of my shirt.. it was like a hematoma on the right side, once I got that to go down it came back with vengeance on the left side a couple days later..

all of this happened the moment I removed mast.. everything else I was doing has been standard protocol for myself for years on end.. these were the largest onset of gyno that I have ever seen any human being ever have, within the matter of days.. right now there is not even a Trace that anything ever happened, not a lump, nothing..

I targeted the tissue very aggressively with 80mg tamoxifen for the first week, dropped it down to 60 the second week, then to about 40, and then I stayed at 20 for several weeks after.. my doctor wrote a script for some more arimidex oh, but I knew it would not kick in in time it would take 10 days or more before that even did anything.. I also loaded on cabergoline 1mg ED for 2 days, than .5 e3d ..

Thanks for info vision. I'm running mast, only 200mg a week, but everything is low dose
I'm doing one inject every 5-7 days of
Test e 200
Deca 200
Mast e 200
Tren e 100

I've never been able to run to 19 Nors at the same time without getting instant gyno. Even with Caber, primi, Ndex, and a AI. You should have had your estrogen levels checked to even tho I'm about 100% sure it's prolactin induced gyno. How much of each are you running per week? Also how much test, and what dosage of Caber, Ndex, and anti estrogen are you running?

Was taking 1mg Alex eod or e3d, caber. 5mg eod or e3d, 20mg nolva eod. Plenty for 200mg test, 200mg deca, 100mg tren, 200mg mast a week.

I peak around week 2 and start to level out around week 4-5 I believe.

I am about to run some orange tops at 4 or 5 iu split and pull blood work on week 4. Still maintaining 280mg test weekly and provi. Maybe some var for preworkout but that’s it. I just pulled bloodwork on 6iu from another source and waiting for results now.

I would be upset if I pulled those numbers but I have never tested while on any other compound but test.

Hi everybody,

It is our gh and we are willing to pay the testing fee,

Rehh or malfeasance send gh which they owned to test and we pay the test fee,

Hi everybody,

It is our gh and we are willing to pay the testing fee,

Rehh or malfeasance send gh which they owned to test and we pay the test fee,

now thats a heckuva a good deal Ironlion has knocked this out of the park.

now thats a heckuva a good deal Ironlion has knocked this out of the park.

Yep we got it worked out. I'm sending in mine and malfeasance is sending in his to be tested for purity, mg and dimer

Last edited:
Sending two samples, one from two different kits but out of same shipment.
I will remove the labels before sending.

Attachments

• 20200926_090509.jpg
    20200926_090509.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Nice. Cant get any better than that!

Max

Back