• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Labs on Puretropins

35 days, as stated in the second post. Five weeks exactly. This is when you say it should peak in the post directly above this one.

. I do not think there is much point in continuing to inject this substance.

. Fasted blood sugar is on the test for you to review for yourself (both before and after), but, no, I did not notice any sides. I would not go by sides or "feelz" in any event.

The decimal point is in the correct spot. I did not post the entire lab because it is not relevant to the gh (it's 3 pages and only page 1 has the IGF-1 number). My free test is usually very high, and this blood test is no exception. TESTOSTERONE, FREE 1242.4 HIGH 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
Definitely did not mean to insinuate you or anyone should go be "feels" or sides, but as you know many people do. Was just curious if sides were apparent while using a product that appears to have minimal, if any, actual GH in it. I started back up on IL GH last week. I will try to get some labs pulled in 4 weeks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

1242 pg/mL is 124.2 ng/dl.

I am a little confused (this is not on you) and do not understand.

I'm trying to figure out why that value does not make sense (for me)

When I get home I will check out what the deal is and look at my results.

What was your igf on previous runs?

Mine was 220s on 3iu
Buddy high 280s at 4iu
Another local guy low 300s at 4iu
I don't remember the number of weeks on tho. All orangetops

Last edited:
I'm currently on the exact same orangetops your on.... same batch, same lot, same everything. When I went on I gained 5lbs the first week and got vascular like I always do when I first go on. I'm only running 2iu 5 days a week like skip. I've been on and off orangetops about 10x and always get that same bump in water weight and vascularity, also raises my blood pressure like clock work.

Last edited:
What was your igf on previous runs?

Mine was 220s on 3iu
Buddy high 280s at 4iu
Another local guy low 300s at 4iu
I don't remember the number of weeks on tho. All orangetops
REHH, I was 226 in May of 2019 natty before (although obviously not this time - 113!), but this is the first time testing while running gh, at 141.

Last edited:
To be honest, the slight increase could even be from the deca. On that much GH and nothing else that would significantly lower IGF, I can't imagine it coming close to that low. Those are natural levels.

To be honest, the slight increase could even be from the deca. On that much GH and nothing else that would significantly lower IGF, I can't imagine it coming close to that low. Those are natural levels.
Dead center natural for a man my age (standard deviation of 0 - see the Z score on the lab)

No you're right brother. Well almost. ( don't take that the wrong way I'm not saying I'm definitely right). However From what I understand your IGF levels peak around week 5 or 6 and that's why you always hear people say, "if you're going to run it run it for at least 6 months". That's because you don't start getting the maximum benefits untill about month 5. By then your IGF levels should be in the 400's. At around 4 to 5iu's per day if it should be in the upper 400's...
I'm always willing to learn brother so if you have some literature or something that States otherwise can you please post it? That's one thing I like about this sport or hobby is we're always learning...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
I'd have to go look, but I'm pretty sure MM has tested this theory before and that's where I heard it. Like I said, I could very well be wrong man.

Regardless, they should be a hell of a lot higher than they came back

Igf doesn't peak or start to drop at the four week mark.

Week six is typically when you'll see the higher end of elevation and from there it'll go up and down a tad for weeks on end.

Until you start to get into the four month mark, you shouldn't see a drop in igf unless it's being sabotaged somehow.

The drop at this point is believed to be anti bodies the body starts to make, especially when using generic gh. Not everyone has this happen but, many do.

That's not the case here though.

Either the gh is not good for whatever reason, Malf faked the test or, he's been dieting very very hard and not sleeping while training every day. (just the worst possible environment for igf)

I would have liked to see a constant dose of gh used the entire time instead of tapering up because it LOOKS like you're on 6iu but, you're really only on about 4.5 which is still not a good result.

I'm currently on the exact same orangetops your on.... same batch, same lot, same everything. When I went on I gained 5lbs the first week and got vascular like I always do when I first go on. I'm only running 2iu 5 days a week like skip. I've been on and off orangetops about 10x and always get that same bump in water weight and vascularity, also raises my blood pressure like clock work.
Literally my exact experience when I started last week; weight gain, vascularity, and blood pressure increase.

35 days, as stated in the second post. Five weeks exactly. This is when you say it should peak in the post directly above this one.

. I do not think there is much point in continuing to inject this substance.

. Fasted blood sugar is on the test for you to review for yourself (both before and after), but, no, I did not notice any sides. I would not go by sides or "feelz" in any event.

The decimal point is in the correct spot. I did not post the entire lab because it is not relevant to the gh (it's 3 pages and only page 1 has the IGF-1 number). My free test is usually very high, and this blood test is no exception. TESTOSTERONE, FREE 1242.4 HIGH 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
Brother I think you made a mistake somewhere. You said you were running the GH for 35 days, and you said that that is where I said it would peak at in my post above. Which states it should peak around month 4...

From what I understand your IGF levels peak around week 5 or 6
No mistake. I was just referring to what you wrote here, quoted. No biggie, either way, bigmills. I believe 5 weeks is plenty long enough time to get an IGF-1 above 141, even using a very low dose.

Last edited:
Anyway, I was eagerly hoping for 600 . . . LOL! Hopefully I have answered everybody's questions - at least I have tried to the best of my ability. As for the test, it is what it is.

Malf faked the test
No reason to do that . . .

would have liked to see a constant dose of gh used the entire time instead of tapering up because it LOOKS like you're on 6iu but, you're really only on about 4.5 which is still not a good result.
Me, too, but I was not going to start at 7 iu from nothing, as I was concerned about sides. Had I started at 7 iu, and suffered sides, everybody would have said, "Hey, dummy, everybody knows to start off lower and work your way up!"

I wasn't really running the gh to test it. I was running it for a physique purpose and just decided to do the testing, including a "before" test with no gh. I was so eager to run the gh that it was difficult to wait a few days for my blood draw appointment, and I injected the first 2 iu just as soon as I got home from drawing blood . . .

No mistake. I was just referring to what you wrote here, quoted. No biggie, either way, bigmills. I believe 5 weeks is plenty long enough time to get an IGF-1 above 141, even using a very low dose.
Okay see what you mean. That was a typo, but if you read my post above that one I said it peaks after 4 months, and if you read the rest of the next one with the typo you will see that I said people will always say, "Don't run GH unless you can run it for 6 months". The reason for that is because you don't start getting the full effect to about 5 or 6 months, and that's because that's when your IGF levels are the highest.

Pictures of both posts below for reference..
cbbe0dfb0f5c9b88f5f8d51481b84410.jpg
0f2271a3fe1fa0ac811d1b3444fffd43.jpg

Okay see what you mean. That was a typo, but if you read my post above that one I said it peaks after 4 months, and if you read the rest of the next one with the typo you will see that I said people will always say, "Don't run GH unless you can run it for 6 months". The reason for that is because you don't start getting the full effect to about 5 or 6 months, and that's because that's when your IGF levels are the highest.

Pictures of both posts below for reference..
cbbe0dfb0f5c9b88f5f8d51481b84410.jpg
0f2271a3fe1fa0ac811d1b3444fffd43.jpg

Here is a little food for thought brother this is running 3 1/2IU's at week 15 from my source that I don't want to name because they're not a sponsor on this forum, and as you can see my score isn't the best but for a little over 3 and a half months it's not bad...

bf18fa41a6ac77c9cdf93cb80452c6d8.jpg

LOL! Ok, got it. Typo.

Nevertheless, lots of good IGF-1 results in 5 weeks or less - see Mighty Mouse's log in which he tested more than one gh. His first test was less than 5 weeks after he started gh. I don't think any of them were 5-6 months out.

Isn't MM a bit of an anomaly when it comes to his responsiveness to GH though?

No reason to do that . . .

Me, too, but I was not going to start at 7 iu from nothing, as I was concerned about sides. Had I started at 7 iu, and suffered sides, everybody would have said, "Hey, dummy, everybody knows to start off lower and work your way up!"

I wasn't really running the gh to test it. I was running it for a physique purpose and just decided to do the testing, including a "before" test with no gh. I was so eager to run the gh that it was difficult to wait a few days for my blood draw appointment, and I injected the first 2 iu just as soon as I got home from drawing blood . . .
I know. I don't think you would, I was just laying out all possible scenarios.

I would pull serum and retest igf in another two weeks to see what it is if you can afford it.

Iron Lion is very good with comping for bloodwork so I'm sure he would get you squared away somehow.

Here's what I'm gonna pull. Does it matter on the serum hgh that I have test, tren, deca and Mast in my system???

I'm running last vial I have of Pharmacom, Mix 5, 200 test e, 200 deca, 100 tren e per ml. Running 1ml a week with 1ml a week of mast e 200.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-095238_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-095238_Chrome.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
That's the wrong estrogen, I don't see an option for estradiol LS/MS, only estriol and estrone.

Not sure it's even worth getting those so somebody help me out with some info before I lock this in pay for it

Last edited:
estriol is only found in pregnant women... I would not order that test

Back