• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who do you think your talkin to?

Yes I was and am, calling you a cunt.

Easy to do behind a screen but a bitch like you would NEVER do that to my face. Winning a show isn't like winning a fight my man......and for the record if you live in the states we can arrange to find out.....

Easy to do behind a screen but a bitch like you would NEVER do that to my face. Winning a show isn't like winning a fight my man......and for the record if you live in the states we can arrange to find out.....
I'm sure you're a very tough guy.

Most guys who say they are, are.

I sure hope I never have to get my ass kicked by you.

:jerkit:

Easy now no need to get upset in the pit , you’re acting like a cunt

:jerkit:[/QUOTE

Typical sarcastic response from a keyboard warrior. My offer stands....
You had a chance to show some class numpte....You act like you are superior and talk down
To peeps on here all the time....but because you are a super mod nobody will
Say anything to you for fear of reprisal. Well i don't give a shit fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.
For the record you calling me a cunt doesn't bother me in the least bit that was just a ruse to expose your hypocrisy.
And you didn't disappoint....did you... Hook...line..sinker....all too easy...
If you need the last word you can have it .....
But some advice numpte.....sooner or later you will run into somebody like me in real life....and you are going to
Piss them off if you talk to people like you do here....which i doubt you do....but the advice is given just in case.

Bw9tzK4qKX6JAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• derp.gif
    derp.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

I aint even mad lol....if i was truly mad....i would find him and confront him without any shit talking.
He talks down and acts superior to way to many people here. He shouldn't be a mod imho but it ain't
My site...so that is what it is...i just wanted to goad him into showing it....do you really think i would expose
A weakness like a word triggering me like i am Marty Mcfly and the word chicken....lol. I may sound insane
To some of you but there is a method to my madness....#cerebralassassin.

I aint even mad lol....if i was truly mad....i would find him and confront him without any shit talking.
He talks down and acts superior to way to many people here. He shouldn't be a mod imho but it ain't
My site...so that is what it is...i just wanted to goad him into showing it....do you really think i would expose
A weakness like a word triggering me like i am Marty Mcfly and the word chicken....lol. I may sound insane

Holly shit your Triple H

Attachments

• download - Copy.jpg
    download - Copy.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 68
IML Gear Cream!
Observation:

Most English speaking countries use the word “cunt” in everyday conversation. At least in in casual, non posh type circumstances. America has, like always, taken it upon themselves to act morally superior in dictating what and how the lexicon of the language is used.

People are quick to call others “keyboard warriors” in a way that seems to assume that just because they run their mouths on the internet, they can’t back it up in meat space. Many can do both.

If someone feels they are being talked down to, perhaps they should do a bit of introspection. It could very possibly be that you are one of the many dumb motherfuckers on this forum. There are plenty. Don’t believe me? Just follow some of the threads in the Anabolics and Homebrew sub forums. Some guys are genuinely seeking knowledge and there are those who probably shouldn’t be delving into this world at all.

And no, I am not talking about anyone specifically. I don’t hate on anyone here. Well, maybe a couple of guys but for them, I just avoid thier threads. But I also have stopped participating in most threads because of the sheer ridiculousness of the queries. I don’t think people listen anyway by and large. They just do what fits their agenda. Caution and intelligence be damned.

CoachCabo-
It would take a very significant amount of annoyance to get me to that level. That dude at the gym in Tampa last month was close as I have been in decades.
I prefer to verbally cause people to beat themselves up.

How's that workin for ya?
It would take a very significant amount of annoyance to get me to that level. That dude at the gym in Tampa last month was close as I have been in decades.
I prefer to verbally cause people to beat themselves up.

So far.... Lathe Crasher is pretty much spot on with his interpretations of the real life characters behind the screen names. If we are voting, I vote to send lathe crasher some free gearz for his participation in this thread.

bravo, sir!

So1970...

Attachments

• 3DCF0EA8-A0E6-415C-A06A-BF46CE7CF0C0.jpeg
    3DCF0EA8-A0E6-415C-A06A-BF46CE7CF0C0.jpeg
    460.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 5B4ADC21-FCCC-4FCC-8166-2E5E83F7507B.jpeg
    5B4ADC21-FCCC-4FCC-8166-2E5E83F7507B.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 22
Observation:

Most English speaking countries use the word “cunt” in everyday conversation. At least in in casual, non posh type circumstances. America has, like always, taken it upon themselves to act morally superior in dictating what and how the lexicon of the language is used.

People are quick to call others “keyboard warriors” in a way that seems to assume that just because they run their mouths on the internet, they can’t back it up in meat space. Many can do both.

If someone feels they are being talked down to, perhaps they should do a bit of introspection. It could very possibly be that you are one of the many dumb motherfuckers on this forum. There are plenty. Don’t believe me? Just follow some of the threads in the Anabolics and Homebrew sub forums. Some guys are genuinely seeking knowledge and there are those who probably shouldn’t be delving into this world at all.

And no, I am not talking about anyone specifically. I don’t hate on anyone here. Well, maybe a couple of guys but for them, I just avoid thier threads. But I also have stopped participating in most threads because of the sheer ridiculousness of the queries. I don’t think people listen anyway by and large. They just do what fits their agenda. Caution and intelligence be damned.
Just for the record- which i'm sure most of u could give a flying fuck about- I hate the word cunt myself-just makes something that's so good sound so bad- then again, don't like the word prick either- and i just choose not to use them. but people are STILL gonna use both millions of times a day and there ain't shit i can do about it-BUT if someone was to call me either one in person, there will be a fight. notice i didn't say i would kick their ass-said there would be a fight. i might get my ass kicked- it's happened before( but not too many times) and it may happen again- but it won't be by a keyboard so...... anybody need a car? cause i sure need to sell one! OH SHIT-Am i gonna get called a cunt for getting off subject of "guess which ape this is"? u know what- i don't give a fuck!!

I can live with that

first thing I thought of when viewing that thread and seeing that you’re a Harley rider lol ... pretty rad man, pretty rad! Nothing feels as free as riding that steel horse on an empty highway!

:jerkit:[/QUOTE

Typical sarcastic response from a keyboard warrior. My offer stands....
You had a chance to show some class numpte....You act like you are superior and talk down
To peeps on here all the time....but because you are a super mod nobody will
Say anything to you for fear of reprisal. Well i don't give a shit fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.
For the record you calling me a cunt doesn't bother me in the least bit that was just a ruse to expose your hypocrisy.
And you didn't disappoint....did you... Hook...line..sinker....all too easy...
If you need the last word you can have it .....
But some advice numpte.....sooner or later you will run into somebody like me in real life....and you are going to
Piss them off if you talk to people like you do here....which i doubt you do....but the advice is given just in case.

Awww princess, I'm not the one melting now am I?

If getting called a cunt sets you off this bad you might want to to keep yourself out of the pit.

And yes, I'm far superior and more awesome then anyone on this forum. I'm the alpha and the omega. Just ask around, everyone will tell you how awesome I think I am.

Awww princess, I'm not the one melting now am I?

If getting called a cunt sets you off this bad you might want to to keep yourself out of the pit.

And yes, I'm far superior and more awesome then anyone on this forum. I'm the alpha and the omega. Just ask around, everyone will tell you how awesome I think I am.

Whatever you say Mr. Chicken Legs. So Alpha...So Omega...

JFC!

Start a thread with some self depreciation and humor, then gets bombarded with butt hurt.

Back