Are we being controlled, what do you believe?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    The deck is stacked against us right now. We're already set us up to be the bad guys. We're not fighting for "social justice" and "equality". In their narrative, we're fighting against it. This BLM movement, that's really just an extension of the elite that are calling the shots, is being set up as the hero organization. The dumb ass sheep eat it up and most others are too afraid to speak out in fear of being labeled. It's hard to stand up against what is being called a fight for social justice. That malcolm X meme in the other thread said it all, really. It's obvious with the newest guy to play martyr, Jacob Blake. Anyone who is such a fool to think that guy is worth fighting for, I have no use for. And I was all for justice for George Floyd until the movement was hijacked for political purposes. Tack on the way covid is being used to control us and we're closer to a domestic war than I've seen in my lifetime.

I hope everyone of you has boycotted any organization that is supporting BLM and these riots. We need to send a message with our money at the very least. If you're still supporting these organizations with your dollars, you're allowing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    totally agree w/you. the only thing i would add would be maybe if Mr. Floyd would have laid off the fentanyl, he would have never been in that position in the first place, but still no excuse for him being murdered, by any means. but he's no hero or martyr imo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,602 Posts
    Rep Points

I dunno man. You put a gun on a pregnant ladies belly while your buddies rob her house and then you sexually assault her on your way out..... you deserve the karma coming your way.

george Kirby didnít change his ways after he served prison time for that stint, if he did, heíd still be alive.

i wonder if his victims protested his death?

fuck George Kirby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    totally agree w/you. the only thing i would add would be maybe if Mr. Floyd would have laid off the fentanyl, he would have never been in that position in the first place, but still no excuse for him being murdered, by any means. but he's no hero or martyr imo!
    Honestly though at this point the only thing the cops did wrong was fail to deliver aid.... They should have called an ambulance as soon as he started complaining he couldn't breathe. I do understand how they could be suspicious of his behavior though. I mean you cry wolf, others cry wolf...cops get jaded like anybody. Criminals are typically liars after all. The knee on the neck didnt do shit to be honest he was already dead due to his own actions. He swallowed fentanyl. Nasty shit...makes heroin look weak. Yes, I know from XP, also lost a couple peeps dying to it. That is why I got it...fentnayl was being cut into all the shit around this area. Not worth dying over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    I got one question bro. Where do u get your Tren? then again,maybe i should think long and hard before i go there! lol! JK dude! tryin to lighten things up a bit!
    I get worked up no doubt lol. I just get sick of the shit man...

and being honest I understand why many stay their hands.... kids, their wives...but damn it we are the MEN and it is our duty to meet the enemy on the field of battle even if it means certain defeat. Take the old Spartans....it was "Come back with your shield - or on it"....

We have had it so easy for so long many have forgotten what it means to be a man and protector.

That does not mean we should throw our lives away recklessly, but FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings. Rights are only respected when the men , we protectors do what we gotta do. Deep down we all know this....

Love ya Hot rod, It would be an honor to die in glorious battle together or crushing our enemies and driving them before us as if their master's whips were behind them.... So that we can guarantee peace for a few generations!

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,801 Posts
    Rep Points

On another note I know one thing for a fact, Alexa listens to me. I was talking about a movie one day and the next day the movie which was like 12 years old popped up under "trending movies" and there is no way this movie was currently a top 10 trending movie in the US. I never searched for it or anything, was just talking briefly about it to someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    On another note I know one thing for a fact, Alexa listens to me. I was talking about a movie one day and the next day the movie which was like 12 years old popped up under "trending movies" and there is no way this movie was currently a top 10 trending movie in the US. I never searched for it or anything, was just talking briefly about it to someone.
    absolutely. all these devices do. I was talking to the wife about this. Between the smart tv & our phones shit we talk about in person constantly pops up on our devices.

shits creepy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    absolutely. all these devices do. I was talking to the wife about this. Between the smart tv & our phones shit we talk about in person constantly pops up on our devices.

shits creepy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Big brother is watching, always watching!

Social media is a brilliant idea for easy spying on society. People freely giving the government, any agency or person all of their information. Who, where, what, how, why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I dunno man. You put a gun on a pregnant ladies belly while your buddies rob her house and then you sexually assault her on your way out..... you deserve the karma coming your way.

george Kirby didnít change his ways after he served prison time for that stint, if he did, heíd still be alive.

i wonder if his victims protested his death?

fuck George Kirby
    Isnt that what Ugly nancy called George Floyd when she was trying to be clever with a Tweet "Say His Name"!! Like he's a hero?
    A drug addicted, violent gun felon.

Wow the libtard party is just a whacky bunch of violent dumb kuntz... Not a peep from any of 'em when 5 year old little white boy was murdered by a BLM thug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,602 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Isnt that what Ugly nancy called George Floyd when she was trying to be clever with a Tweet "Say His Name"!! Like he's a hero?
    A drug addicted, violent gun felon.

Wow the libtard party is just a whacky bunch of violent dumb kuntz... Not a peep from any of 'em when 5 year old little white boy was murdered by a BLM thug.
    yep. Iíll, from here on out, refer to him as mr kirby.... say his name bitches!!! Lol