Are we being controlled, what do you believe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Are we being controlled, what do you believe?

I think you’ll agree this is worth the 39 minutes it takes to watch this video, after all we are all in this together, right?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by HFO3; 09-08-2020 at 10:10 AM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I think you’ll agree this is worth the 39 minutes it takes to watch this video, after all we are all in this together, right?

What do you guys think?

I will watch when I get home but before I watch I will say
    Yeah we being controlled or state vs fed or politics abusing laws to act against one another.
    This is having big impact on my kids, them growing up without friends and normal activity, my family too.
    I think it's a crock of bull.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

You don’t have to watch the video to know everyone’s being played
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

What do you guys think?

You shouldn't have to watch the video to know this has been happening for a very long time. The federal reserve is a privately owned institution I'm invented in 1912. The federal income tax came into fruition in 1913 after the US constitution was amended. So income tax is unconstitutional....do you see that? Henry Ford said "it's better off that we do not understand the Banking system because if we did there would be a Revolution over night". We pay income taxes for the intrest toward a bond that was written on fiat currency that is printed out of thin air with nothing to back it up.....so we are slaves. The Rothschilds(richest bankers in the world) have funded both side of wars going back to the Napoleonic wars. My point is that they don't have a side it's about money & control. It's a hard pill to swallow that you've been lied to your whole life....accept it or not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,602 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brianwiley38 View Post
    You shouldn't have to watch the video to know this has been happening for a very long time. The federal reserve is a privately owned institution I'm invented in 1912. The federal income tax came into fruition in 1913 after the US constitution was amended. So income tax is unconstitutional....do you see that? Henry Ford said "it's better off that we do not understand the Banking system because if we did there would be a Revolution over night". We pay income taxes for the intrest toward a bond that was written on fiat currency that is printed out of thin air with nothing to back it up.....so we are slaves. The Rothschilds(richest bankers in the world) have funded both side of wars going back to the Napoleonic wars. My point is that they don't have a side it's about money & control. It's a hard pill to swallow that you've been lied to your whole life....accept it or not.

I agree 100%. The problem with winning this revolution is that you’re just setting up the next corrupt currency system to enslave the masses.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,752 Posts
    Rep Points

I assumed most know my POV since I always create these types of threads. Just for the record, make no mistake I also know we are 100% being controlled so I put these threads together for “thought provoking” conversation and situational awareness for anyone who might be interested.

Hearing what others believe is interesting , knowledge and understanding is power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I agree 100%. The problem with winning this revolution is that you’re just setting up the next corrupt currency system to enslave the masses.
    Yes....it's probably too late. 44 of our 45 Presidents ancestry was traced back to Brittish royalty. "Longshanks" is forefather to 14 of them. Is this an extension of the Revolution leading to central banks, wars & where we are today?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

I assumed most know my POV since I always create these types of threads. Just for the record, make no mistake I also know we are 100% being controlled so I put these threads together for “thought provoking” conversation and situational awareness for anyone who might be interested.

Hearing what others believe is interesting , knowledge and understanding is power.

Exactly....the opposite of social distancing...huh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,689 Posts
    Rep Points

Haven't watched yet, but yes...we are being controlled. From all directions. Isn't it amazing how well they manage to divide the masses into nearly 50/50 groups?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

The deck is stacked against us right now. We're already set us up to be the bad guys. We're not fighting for "social justice" and "equality". In their narrative, we're fighting against it. This BLM movement, that's really just an extension of the elite that are calling the shots, is being set up as the hero organization. The dumb ass sheep eat it up and most others are too afraid to speak out in fear of being labeled. It's hard to stand up against what is being called a fight for social justice. That malcolm X meme in the other thread said it all, really. It's obvious with the newest guy to play martyr, Jacob Blake. Anyone who is such a fool to think that guy is worth fighting for, I have no use for. And I was all for justice for George Floyd until the movement was hijacked for political purposes. Tack on the way covid is being used to control us and we're closer to a domestic war than I've seen in my lifetime.

I hope everyone of you has boycotted any organization that is supporting BLM and these riots. We need to send a message with our money at the very least. If you're still supporting these organizations with your dollars, you're allowing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,602 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    The deck is stacked against us right now. We're already set us up to be the bad guys. We're not fighting for "social justice" and "equality". In their narrative, we're fighting against it. This BLM movement, that's really just an extension of the elite that are calling the shots, is being set up as the hero organization. The dumb ass sheep eat it up and most others are too afraid to speak out in fear of being labeled. It's hard to stand up against what is being called a fight for social justice. That malcolm X meme in the other thread said it all, really. It's obvious with the newest guy to play martyr, Jacob Blake. Anyone who is such a fool to think that guy is worth fighting for, I have no use for. And I was all for justice for George Floyd until the movement was hijacked for political purposes. Tack on the way covid is being used to control us and we're closer to a domestic war than I've seen in my lifetime.

I hope everyone of you has boycotted any organization that is supporting BLM and these riots. We need to send a message with our money at the very least. If you're still supporting these organizations with your dollars, you're allowing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    totally agree. And I speak out against it everyday at work. George Kirby was just another piece of shit whose luck ran out. David Dorn is a worthy martyr.... but he got killed by BLM so they had no use for him. The biggest fault with “our” side is ... we actually believe in equality and we have too much mercy on the enemy. Pull out all the stops, don’t pull punches and watch these losers fold fast. The elite have money but without the people that do the work for them they are nothing. Which is why they wanted to shut down gyms. Too many jacked up bro’s that don’t agree with this shit. They’re scared. They are hiding something. They will lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

There has to be balance. Stray one way too much you have chaos, stray the other and you have oppression. This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. As mentioned if we tear this one down another will only rise to take it's place. That said....piss on it all.... I am ready for some CHAOS.

Today I went and bought another Ruger 357 Magnum 6 inch barrel GP100. This one is Blued, my other one is stainless. I dropped them both off at my gunsmith to get engraved. I have dubbed them Whirlwind and Reckoning.... and DAMN it I will make them reap the whirlwind they have plagued us with and they will know a Reckoning is upon them as I rain my righteous wrath down on them all. I will revel in the blood......mine or theirs I don't even care any more...

Until you get as angry as I am you will never understand. I come from a long lineage of warriors traced back to the Germanic/English wars. My people were essentially Germanic berserkers on my fathers side. I am long to wrath but once I am there it is hard to shut it down and I promise even the biggest baddest motherfuckers do not want any....because I will bite noses off, gouge eyes, fish hook their fucking face off....and then drink their blood down in celebration. I fear no man. I only fear old age and shame. I hope when the battle starts I see you all there.... ;-) It will be glorious. My the old gods and the new bless us in our endeavors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    There has to be balance. Stray one way too much you have chaos, stray the other and you have oppression. This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. As mentioned if we tear this one down another will only rise to take it's place. That said....piss on it all.... I am ready for some CHAOS.

Today I went and bought another Ruger 357 Magnum 6 inch barrel GP100. This one is Blued, my other one is stainless. I dropped them both off at my gunsmith to get engraved. I have dubbed them Whirlwind and Reckoning.... and DAMN it I will make them reap the whirlwind they have plagued us with and they will know a Reckoning is upon them as I rain my righteous wrath down on them all. I will revel in the blood......mine or theirs I don't even care any more...

Until you get as angry as I am you will never understand. I come from a long lineage of warriors traced back to the Germanic/English wars. My people were essentially Germanic berserkers on my fathers side. I am long to wrath but once I am there it is hard to shut it down and I promise even the biggest baddest motherfuckers do not want any....because I will bite noses off, gouge eyes, fish hook their fucking face off....and then drink their blood down in celebration. I fear no man. I only fear old age and shame. I hope when the battle starts I see you all there.... ;-) It will be glorious. My the old gods and the new bless us in our endeavors.
    I got one question bro. Where do u get your Tren? then again,maybe i should think long and hard before i go there! lol! JK dude! tryin to lighten things up a bit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

You’ve been controlled by the government since the day you were born