• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have i gotten bad product?

fearless962

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got my blood work done. I started with 386 mg/dl testosterone. 48h after injecting 200mg testosterone cypionate (c250) my blood work says it's 667mg/dl.I thought it should be at least 1000.. Have i just got a bad product or it is normal to have this result?

I am sorry, i have just registered..I am posting my blood results.Thanks for quick answers!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 16.17.34.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 16.17.34.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 140
How long have you been pinning the gear ?

I have just started 2 weeks ago.I want to enhance my testosterone. The second result is 48 hours after 200mg injection.The first one is my natural testosterone.

I have just started 2 weeks ago.I want to enhance my testosterone. The second result is 48 hours after 200mg injection.The first one is my natural testosterone.
You should have waited a month before pulling bloods to get an accurate look at where you are .

Like Frank said. It’s good you’re pulling labs but too early but you’re right with the #1000

maybe it will be me, but it is not clear to me how many ml you have injected in these 14 days.
can you clarify this for me?

IML Gear Cream!
maybe it will be me, but it is not clear to me how many ml you have injected in these 14 days.
can you clarify this for me?

Yes it seems to be real, i have purchased from the original site int.basicstero.ws
i did 2x 200mg
Will continue doing and do another lab a month later.Thanks!

Yes it seems to be real, i have purchased from the original site int.basicstero.ws
i did 2x 200mg

Then you injected 0.8ml (200mg, 140 of pure hormone without ester) twice within 2 weeks.

It should also be noted that cypionate has a half-life of about 8-10 days.
therefore the first dose was released just over half and the second, barely entered the blood.

This is a trt dose it is normal for your testosterone not to be super high, but it stays in range.

I would say your expectations are too high.
If you want to go up to 1000 you will have to inject much more and for longer.

i did 2x 200mg

That's therapy levels basically as Phil pointed out. Plus as already pointed out you have to understand Half Life to be able to realize the truth of the situation. I would advise doing a deep dive on information related. WIll do you good sir!

That's therapy levels basically as Phil pointed out. Plus as already pointed out you have to understand Half Life to be able to realize the truth of the situation. I would advise doing a deep dive on information related. WIll do you good sir!

Yes, actually i plan to use it as trt because in the country i live in there is no testosterone cypionate in pharmacies (only sustanon),
so i chosen pharmacomlabs as to me it seems this is very reputable brand.

Then you injected 0.8ml (200mg, 140 of pure hormone without ester) twice within 2 weeks.

It should also be noted that cypionate has a half-life of about 8-10 days.
therefore the first dose was released just over half and the second, barely entered the blood.

This is a trt dose it is normal for your testosterone not to be super high, but it stays in range.

I would say your expectations are too high.
If you want to go up to 1000 you will have to inject much more and for longer.

I disagree. Blood levels, even on cyp, peak around 24-48 hours post injection and the rest releases more slowly. We've seen tons of labs showing this.

However, like you said, he needs to stay on for 4 weeks to allow levels to build up peoperly. He needs to pull again in a couple weeks to see.

200mg weekly sould get him around 800-1200 unless he metabolizes it off very quickly. But 2 weeks is not nearly enough time.

As many others have mention, you have. Ot been pinning often enough for long enough to get accurate levels yet. May want to split your doses into 2 times a week, maintain more stable levels. Test again in a month.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My trt is like 750-800 on 200mg of cyp. There’s to many factors to even claim its flawed. It could be your age, health, or infrequent injections. Who know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My trt is like 750-800 on 200mg of cyp. There’s to many factors to even claim its flawed. It could be your age, health, or infrequent injections. Who know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell ill go one step further ,, if he injects , and dont go deep enough , or the correct way , it could leak under the skin and would take even longer to get into his blood,, kinda like a subq shot

hell ill go one step further ,, if he injects , and dont go deep enough , or the correct way , it could leak under the skin and would take even longer to get into his blood,, kinda like a subq shot

Good point!

Wait two more weeks and come back with the same results and it'll be cuz you injected into scar tissue or some other stupid excuse.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Update! Today i retested and my test was 1448 ng/dl! I am using hcg 100iu daily with 200 mg test cyp divided in eod shots. My shbg however is super low- 12. Thanks for the replies yall!

good to hear , and thanks for giving us an update, pharmacom is my go to ugl and for good reason.,,, no snake oil here , and a continued track record of nothing but good stuff..

good to hear , and thanks for giving us an update, pharmacom is my go to ugl and for good reason.,,, no snake oil here , and a continued track record of nothing but good stuff..

Track record that goes back 12.5 years! See basicstero.ws is where the big boys play, but you guys already knew that.

Back