• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol as kicker and finisher?

MuscleMayhem

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6 weeks ago, I started the following:
Test Cyp:250mg Mon/Thurs, every week (500mg/week total)
DBol: 30mg ED weeks1&2, 40mg ED weeks 3&4, 50mg ED weeks 5&6
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD
NPP: 100MG EOD

I have gained 27 lbs total and strength went thru the roof. I plan on running all injectables for 16 weeks. What is the consensus on taking a 4-6 week break from the DBol, then running it again for the last 4 weeks as a finisher. I have gotten several radically different opinions on this. I have a ton of DBol left. I've also been advised to just switch to Winstrol to finish the cycle out. Which I happen to have access to plenty of that also.

I hear people say "that's stupid" all the time buy I dont see the problem with especially since those same people finish with an oral ss well. If it meets yiur goals then go for it!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Nothing wrong with it if you like dbol. Lots of guys will run long blasts and do their oral of choice 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

The liver is pretty resilient. Take your TUDCA and NAC and as long as your appetite is good and no cholestasis symptoms (light stool, dark urine, lethargy) let her rip.

My one caveat - you can only gain so much in one cycle. I tend to gain most of my weight/strength in the first 8 to 10 weeks. The back half im just trying to add a rep or two each week to the top sets and let my body adjust to its new set point and improve composition. If I keep pushing for more weight on top sets I end up with a strain that puts me dead in the water. Just be smart about it.

I don't see anything wrong with it either, but calling BS on 27 pounds in 6 weeks. That's just a test and dbol cycle. Would love to see before and after shots. If it's true, then you better stick to that cycle multiple times because your body likes it.

I don't see anything wrong with it either, but calling BS on 27 pounds in 6 weeks. That's just a test and dbol cycle. Would love to see before and after shots. If it's true, then you better stick to that cycle multiple times because your body likes it.
yeah, i don't know if this is his first cycle or not or how old he is, but i will say when i was in my 20s i gained 33 lbs in 8 wks on a test,d-bol, var cycle. Now i ate like a fuckin pig, and not clean(dominos @ 2 in the morn., shit like that) so it is poss. Maybe not the healthiest thing, but when ur young, the body is an incredible thing( resilient as hell). Anyway, as far as op, it would depend on what ur goals are? imo, at least 50% of the weight u gained is water. if u want to keep as much of that weight as poss., stick w/the d-bol. if u want to slim down/harden up, do the winny. maybe lay off the orals for 4 wks, then do the opposite 50,40,30 d-bol and then pct. As long as u aren't having any probs., (physically) go for it.( have u or r u planning on doing blood work?) btw,reaper u missed the 300 mg npp he thru in @ the end there!

I put on 27lbs in 16 weeks with my first cycle. I had a complete moron help me with the cycle and clearly I knew nothing... some learn the hard way.
Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

I’m alittle smarter now ;)

I put on 27lbs in 16 weeks with my first cycle. I had a complete moron help me with the cycle and clearly I knew nothing... some learn the hard way.
Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

Good Lord Mr Font- surprised that's all u gained- and that ur still w/us!!LOL JK- but that's a helluva 1st cycle bro!!!

Good Lord Mr Font- surprised that's all u gained- and that ur still w/us!!LOL JK- but that's a helluva 1st cycle bro!!!

Yea man that’s a perfect example of listening to others and not doing your homework! Looked great felt like shit 24/7 for 16 weeks straight lmao

Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

Must of just had a 16 week long erection lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

Holy fuck Batman 3.5 grams a week I’d have been a train wreck on every level and your acid reflux must have sucked ass ... holy fuck. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

damn bro lmao

It will probably be cool and you will love it but its like kind of not putting it to the best use since you JUST gained a bunch off of it, your call imo...It keeps crossing my mind to finish my cycle with anavar right now but it probably won't do a whole lot since I been on a monster blast for 8 weeks at this point

Yeah years ago no one ate clean on bulk cycles...eat everything you see...I think I gained 20 to 25lbs on my 1st and I didn't know shit...Truth be known,if everything was done right I could have gained over 30...

27 pounds? . i buy it, i bet at least 10 pounds was water ,, when i run dbol i gain anywhere from 10-15 pounds in a matter of two weeks ,, once i stop dbol , i loose 8-10 pounds

Holy fuck Batman 3.5 grams a week I’d have been a train wreck on every level and your acid reflux must have sucked ass ... holy fuck. Lol

I literally felt like complete shit but looked amazing lmao and my acid reflux was terrible!

My first test run @500 mg I gained 30 lbs. Obviously a lot water and some fat for sure. But its not as absurd when you're starting at 180 lbs with virgin receptors. I remember stepping on the scale one day and I was sure it was broken. Ah to make those gains again.

Test c- 1500mg per week
Dbol- 100mg per day
Eq-1000mg per week
Tren- 800mg per week

trial by fire. some would argue this is the best way to learn.

That's the worst way to learn..we may not always agree but collectively we are all here to learn,listen and hopefully help each other..a wise man will appreciate the failures of others and learn from their mistakes..

Get Shredded!
Yeah years ago no one ate clean on bulk cycles...eat everything you see...I think I gained 20 to 25lbs on my 1st and I didn't know shit...Truth be known,if everything was done right I could have gained over 30...

What do you believe you were missing?

I normally put on 15-20 lbs in a 2 month cycle and Im fighting for my life just going up my stairs. Anymore and I'd be low crawling everywhere.

Back