• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bill Gates Vaccine is causing Polio

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
118936242_1270505096637551_8444010068983871159_n.jpg

Gates wants the government to put a barcode into each vaccine dose. He's definitely got issues. Lots of money and no commonsense

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My body will cold as stone...rigermortis set in and my aching bones will feel no more before i allow my wife or myself to take gates poison.

In Africa huh?

Should be the libertards screaming the loudest here... and wtf is BLM on this shit??

Double standard bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

Attachments

• B32CA777-D3DC-4ABC-991F-1FA64BDB4CDC.jpeg
    B32CA777-D3DC-4ABC-991F-1FA64BDB4CDC.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 72
This so false it’s hilarious you guys actually believe this. It takes about 15seconds to debunk this. Also for all you people who think they want to put tracking barcodes or some other nonsense in us the government doesn’t have to we let them do it by choice daily from your smart phone, watch, vehicles, smart refrigerators, laptops etc.

My son does top secret Gov't work and I used to. Your right the acess to people's information super easy to get. We make our lives extremely accessible to a lot of people. That's why you want a good VPN on your devices.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back