Pharmacom Store


2nd Cycle Ever (Test with Anavar Finish)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    2nd Cycle Ever (Test with Anavar Finish)

    Hey guys, second cycle of AAS, starting today.
    re-filtered some #FloaterGate2020 test.
    3 years in the gym 5 days a week, about 45m-1h a trip
    the formula goes (Monday-Friday respectively):
    Chest, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs (Ab work on shoulder and arm days)
    cardio twice a week

    stats:
    Age: 29
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height: 5'10
    BFP: 10%

    Food:
    I might catch heat for this one but I go with the flow and just CONSUME.
    I eat fairly clean but balance is my key to staying sane. so Ice cream and hot pockets are
    not completely off the table.
    I drink 200g of protein a day.

    Here's my typical diet guys:
    mon-fri:
    morning(5:30am): 2 scoops of super greens, 1 pc of fruit, 40g protein shake.

    first break at work(9:15am): as much trail mix and fruit as i can fit in my gullet

    Between first break and lunch (10:30am): 40g of protein shake

    Lunch(11:30am): left overs (steak, chicken, rice, veggies, etc)

    Between lunch and last break(1:30pm): 60g protein

    Last break(2pm): something small like yogurt or granola bars (but a lot of it, like 4-6 yogurts or 3-4 granola bars)

    ***Workout at 3:15***

    get home, chill out and get diner ready.

    Dinner(6pm): steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

    Before bed(9:15pm) 60g of protein shake.

    Weekends:
    morning: 6-8 whole eggs
    Lunch: a sandwhich or something
    Dinner: the usual, steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

    rinse and repeat

    My cycle looks like this:
    weeks 1-16: test 500mg/week (might up it if i feel the need to)
    week 3-8: hcg 1000iu/week
    week 11-16: hCG 1500iu/week
    week 10-16: Anavar at 30-50mg a day (never ran anavar so not sure what dose will work with me)

    pct:
    week 20-21: nolva 40mg/day, clomid 50mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.
    week 22-23: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 25mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.

    Looking forward to yall guys's input

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points
    9805387

    Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    Hey guys, second cycle of AAS, starting today.
    re-filtered some #FloaterGate2020 test.
    3 years in the gym 5 days a week, about 45m-1h a trip
    the formula goes (Monday-Friday respectively):
    Chest, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs (Ab work on shoulder and arm days)
    cardio twice a week

    stats:
    Age: 29
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height: 5'10
    BFP: 10%

    Food:
    I might catch heat for this one but I go with the flow and just CONSUME.
    I eat fairly clean but balance is my key to staying sane. so Ice cream and hot pockets are
    not completely off the table.
    I drink 200g of protein a day.

    Here's my typical diet guys:
    mon-fri:
    morning(5:30am): 2 scoops of super greens, 1 pc of fruit, 40g protein shake.

    first break at work(9:15am): as much trail mix and fruit as i can fit in my gullet

    Between first break and lunch (10:30am): 40g of protein shake

    Lunch(11:30am): left overs (steak, chicken, rice, veggies, etc)

    Between lunch and last break(1:30pm): 60g protein

    Last break(2pm): something small like yogurt or granola bars (but a lot of it, like 4-6 yogurts or 3-4 granola bars)

    ***Workout at 3:15***

    get home, chill out and get diner ready.

    Dinner(6pm): steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

    Before bed(9:15pm) 60g of protein shake.

    Weekends:
    morning: 6-8 whole eggs
    Lunch: a sandwhich or something
    Dinner: the usual, steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

    rinse and repeat

    My cycle looks like this:
    weeks 1-16: test 500mg/week (might up it if i feel the need to)
    week 3-8: hcg 1000iu/week
    week 11-16: hCG 1500iu/week
    week 10-16: Anavar at 30-50mg a day (never ran anavar so not sure what dose will work with me)

    pct:
    week 20-21: nolva 40mg/day, clomid 50mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.
    week 22-23: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 25mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.

    Looking forward to yall guys's input
    Are you going to be logging as you run the cycle?
    I'll follow it. Like to see what progress you make from it and or any negatives, if there is any.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    lundgren's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points
    216919018

    What type of test ?
    If your never use Anavar try the first week at 10 morning + 10 afternoon (half life are around 8h) and up slowly to 30 and see how your body react.
    Some user are happy at 20mg (from HG lab) daily, another need 50 minimum (from UG lab)

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,708

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,537
    Thanked in
    1,030 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    what's your goal?


    have you calc your kcal/die and macro?

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    183

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    1820100

    You're getting 200g protein from supplements (shake). I would try to get more protein from food. I use a shake post workout and during the day if I don't think I'm going to get my target. You'll get blasted harder in the Diet/Nutrition section over your macros. Lot of good info there.

  6. #6
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    Are you going to be logging as you run the cycle?
    I'll follow it. Like to see what progress you make from it and or any negatives, if there is any.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I may keep t somewhat updated, primarily looking for tips, advice, and suggestions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    You're getting 200g protein from supplements (shake). I would try to get more protein from food. I use a shake post workout and during the day if I don't think I'm going to get my target. You'll get blasted harder in the Diet/Nutrition section over your macros. Lot of good info there.
    I agree, i know i should get most of my protein from food sources, and generally... i do! but the extra protein is to ensure i hit my goal of 250-300gpd of protein.
    I will definitely consider getting more food protein and less shake protein!

  7. #7
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    What type of test ?
    If your never use Anavar try the first week at 10 morning + 10 afternoon (half life are around 8h) and up slowly to 30 and see how your body react.
    Some user are happy at 20mg (from HG lab) daily, another need 50 minimum (from UG lab)
    test cyp 250mg/ml, and i'll definitely follow that recommendation for anavar dosing. I'll work my way up generally quickly until i find my magic dose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    what's your goal?


    have you calc your kcal/die and macro?
    this is a bulk cycle, and nope, but worth looking into! I know i should do this but my diet is pretty clean and colorful,
    so ill look into it but i was very happy with my first cycle ran along at my more-or-less same diet.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Bluntson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    306063002

    Looking good there brother.
    After some years of hard cycling and heavy doses I actually prefer this sort of thing. 500 test and a good quality oral is legit. And its nice to see younger guys doing things nice and clean.

    Only thing I would change up is try to get those eggs in every morning not just the shake. Some like the egg whites. I prefer whole eggs.
    I am a fan of the super greens in the morning tho. Love that stuff.
    You may consider throwing in some quality fish oil in there daily. I like a good quality Omega 3-6-9.

    What type of AI are you running? Aromasin? Arimidex? Dosage?

    Your HCG dosage at weeks 11-16 seems a bit high at 1500/iu per week.
    Heck I run good pharma hcg at 500iu/week (250iu x 2 per week) full cycle and it works fine. 1000iu/week should be more than plenty.

    I would personally dose the Anavar at 50mg/daily. For a lean bulk anavar is very good. I find that DBOL is far more effective for bulking at the same dosage. And half the price. You might consider giving it a try in the future.
    Last edited by Bluntson; 09-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.

  9. #9
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    Looking good there brother.
    After some years of hard cycling and heavy doses I actually prefer this sort of thing. 500 test and a good quality oral is legit. And its nice to see younger guys doing things nice and clean.

    Only thing I would change up is try to get those eggs in every morning not just the shake. Some like the egg whites. I prefer whole eggs.
    I am a fan of the super greens in the morning tho. Love that stuff.
    You may consider throwing in some quality fish oil in there daily. I like a good quality Omega 3-6-9.

    What type of AI are you running? Aromasin? Arimidex? Dosage?

    Your HCG dosage at weeks 11-16 seems a bit high at 1500/iu per week.
    Heck I run good pharma hcg at 500iu/week (250iu x 2 per week) full cycle and it works fine. 1000iu/week should be more than plenty.

    I would personally dose the Anavar at 50mg/daily. For a lean bulk anavar is very good. I find that DBOL is far more effective for bulking at the same dosage. And half the price. You might consider giving it a try in the future.
    Thanks my man, yeah trying to keep the cycles simple for now, no reason to jump into mast, npp, tren, etc.
    I wish i had time to cook up some eggs in the morning, not sure if i can prep them for a day or 2 in advance, ill look into that option.
    Yeah super greens for energy FTW, and i have some good krill oil and red yeast rice for lipids on the way from amazon

    AI: i have both aromasin and adex on hand and only use when needed. I love some Estrogen, i've read guys crashing their e trying to dose on a schedule and it doesnt sound like a good time haha

    Glad to hear some input on the hCG finally, I've never ran it so the dosages are just guesstimates at this point.

    I have enough Injectables for, woof, about 5 cycles haha and some orals on the way to experiment as time goes on.
    I have a pack coming with anadrol, dbol, and more var. Looking forward to seeing how these work and feel.
    I'll be dosing the var as i go to gauge where it needs to be. I will be starting small (20mg/day) and working up.

  10. #10
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    OK gents, I've been doing my research on food and diet!
    here's my needs:

    TO MAINTAIN
    Calories
    2,947

    Macros
    Fat: 93g
    Protein: 195g
    Carbs: 295g

    TO GAIN 1lb/week (High Protein)
    Calories
    3,447

    Macros
    Fat: 88g
    Protein: 294g
    Carbs: 391g

    ***my research continues***
    I will be looking into (heavily) how to eat right and get these gains!
    Thanks guys for poking and prodding me into doing this.

    Edit: far from complete. Still much research to be done. numbers may change.
    but so far, how do these numbers look to you?

  11. #11
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    following!

  12. #12
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Ok guys, just to show i listen and am serious, heres my meals for the day:

    Upon waking (5:45am)
    2 bananas, 2 scoops of super greens.

    In between meals:
    1/2 cup cashews to nosh on through the day

    Breakfast (9:15am)
    4 egg muffins (5 eggs total plus about 4 slices of bacon (1 for each muffin))

    Lunch (11:30am)
    1 big fn chicken, 1 cup~ of rice, 1/2 cup of boiled carrots

    Last break (2pm)
    4 strawberry yogurts

    ***WORKOUT*** (Chest Day):
    Flat bench 4x5-10: 205, 225, 225, 185 (lbs)
    incline DB 3x10: 50lbs regular press, 35lbs reverse grip, 45lbs with the DBs together
    Pec Deck 4x10+: 70lbs, 130lbs, 110lbs, 90lbs (all varying degrees of incline to decline by setting seat height differenlty)
    ***End Of Workout***

    ^^^i know i could have done more but me and buddy were sharing equipment and spotting eachother and by the end i was whooped

    After workout (4:30pm)
    60g protein drink after workout

    Dinner (probably 7pm~)
    +another big meal to come tonight (undecided)


    Bros... this was a lot for me, hope i can pile more in with time and practice. hows it look?

    Macros so far (before dinner)
    Carbs: 262g
    Fat: 82g
    Protein: 196g

    yo^^^that shit is fire for just throwing meals together by chance hahaha

  13. #13
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Todayís macros:
    Fat:100g
    Carbs:336g
    Protein:125g (before a shake and some peanut butter later tonight)

    Total cals:2870... woof. About 900 to go.

  14. #14
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    ***Back Day***

    Deadlifts 3x10: 185, 225, 225
    supported rows (incline bench) 3x10: 45, 55, 45
    lat pull downs (supinated grip) 3x10,10,6: 85, 110, 130
    straight arm pull downs (ropes) 3x12: 35, 47, 35

  15. #15
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Had to skip gym today to get home for hCG so it didnt cook in the sun. Looks like im pulling OT on saturday.

    ***Saturdays Spread (Workout)***
    Arms:
    DB curls 3x10,8,6
    Tricept extension (ropes and pully) 3x12
    forearm curls 3x20~25

    Shrugs 3x12

    Legs:
    Squats 3x12,10,8
    hamstring curls 3x10 (one leg at a time)
    seated quad extensions 3x12
    calve raises 3x12


    Time to start upping the anty in the gym. Hows it look?

Similar Threads

  1. What's your favorite aas to finish the cycle off with?
    By rikusf in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 12:25 PM
  2. SDROL to finish cycle...
    By Progress in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 05:44 PM
  3. Cycle - Tren, Test E, Test P, Anavar
    By basmith in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
  4. Help w finish of cutting cycle
    By ICace2013 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 03:36 AM
  5. Test E Test P anavar t-bol 16week cycle. need advice
    By superkellz86 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 03:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums