• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd Cycle Ever (Test with Anavar Finish)

LimitPhobic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, second cycle of AAS, starting today.
re-filtered some #FloaterGate2020 test.
3 years in the gym 5 days a week, about 45m-1h a trip
the formula goes (Monday-Friday respectively):
Chest, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs (Ab work on shoulder and arm days)
cardio twice a week

stats:
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 5'10
BFP: 10%

Food:
I might catch heat for this one but I go with the flow and just CONSUME.
I eat fairly clean but balance is my key to staying sane. so Ice cream and hot pockets are
not completely off the table.
I drink 200g of protein a day.

Here's my typical diet guys:
mon-fri:
morning(5:30am): 2 scoops of super greens, 1 pc of fruit, 40g protein shake.

first break at work(9:15am): as much trail mix and fruit as i can fit in my gullet

Between first break and lunch (10:30am): 40g of protein shake

Lunch(11:30am): left overs (steak, chicken, rice, veggies, etc)

Between lunch and last break(1:30pm): 60g protein

Last break(2pm): something small like yogurt or granola bars (but a lot of it, like 4-6 yogurts or 3-4 granola bars)

***Workout at 3:15***

get home, chill out and get diner ready.

Dinner(6pm): steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

Before bed(9:15pm) 60g of protein shake.

Weekends:
morning: 6-8 whole eggs
Lunch: a sandwhich or something
Dinner: the usual, steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

rinse and repeat

My cycle looks like this:
weeks 1-16: test 500mg/week (might up it if i feel the need to)
week 3-8: hcg 1000iu/week
week 11-16: hCG 1500iu/week
week 10-16: Anavar at 30-50mg a day (never ran anavar so not sure what dose will work with me)

pct:
week 20-21: nolva 40mg/day, clomid 50mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.
week 22-23: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 25mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.

Looking forward to yall guys's input

Hey guys, second cycle of AAS, starting today.
re-filtered some #FloaterGate2020 test.
3 years in the gym 5 days a week, about 45m-1h a trip
the formula goes (Monday-Friday respectively):
Chest, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs (Ab work on shoulder and arm days)
cardio twice a week

stats:
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 5'10
BFP: 10%

Food:
I might catch heat for this one but I go with the flow and just CONSUME.
I eat fairly clean but balance is my key to staying sane. so Ice cream and hot pockets are
not completely off the table.
I drink 200g of protein a day.

Here's my typical diet guys:
mon-fri:
morning(5:30am): 2 scoops of super greens, 1 pc of fruit, 40g protein shake.

first break at work(9:15am): as much trail mix and fruit as i can fit in my gullet

Between first break and lunch (10:30am): 40g of protein shake

Lunch(11:30am): left overs (steak, chicken, rice, veggies, etc)

Between lunch and last break(1:30pm): 60g protein

Last break(2pm): something small like yogurt or granola bars (but a lot of it, like 4-6 yogurts or 3-4 granola bars)

***Workout at 3:15***

get home, chill out and get diner ready.

Dinner(6pm): steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

Before bed(9:15pm) 60g of protein shake.

Weekends:
morning: 6-8 whole eggs
Lunch: a sandwhich or something
Dinner: the usual, steak, chicken, veggies, rice, etc. etc.

rinse and repeat

My cycle looks like this:
weeks 1-16: test 500mg/week (might up it if i feel the need to)
week 3-8: hcg 1000iu/week
week 11-16: hCG 1500iu/week
week 10-16: Anavar at 30-50mg a day (never ran anavar so not sure what dose will work with me)

pct:
week 20-21: nolva 40mg/day, clomid 50mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.
week 22-23: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 25mg/day, DAA 2-3g/day.

Looking forward to yall guys's input
Are you going to be logging as you run the cycle?
I'll follow it. Like to see what progress you make from it and or any negatives, if there is any.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What type of test ?
If your never use Anavar try the first week at 10 morning + 10 afternoon (half life are around 8h) and up slowly to 30 and see how your body react.
Some user are happy at 20mg (from HG lab) daily, another need 50 minimum (from UG lab)

You're getting 200g protein from supplements (shake). I would try to get more protein from food. I use a shake post workout and during the day if I don't think I'm going to get my target. You'll get blasted harder in the Diet/Nutrition section over your macros. Lot of good info there.

Are you going to be logging as you run the cycle?
I'll follow it. Like to see what progress you make from it and or any negatives, if there is any.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I may keep t somewhat updated, primarily looking for tips, advice, and suggestions.

You're getting 200g protein from supplements (shake). I would try to get more protein from food. I use a shake post workout and during the day if I don't think I'm going to get my target. You'll get blasted harder in the Diet/Nutrition section over your macros. Lot of good info there.

I agree, i know i should get most of my protein from food sources, and generally... i do! but the extra protein is to ensure i hit my goal of 250-300gpd of protein.
I will definitely consider getting more food protein and less shake protein!

What type of test ?
If your never use Anavar try the first week at 10 morning + 10 afternoon (half life are around 8h) and up slowly to 30 and see how your body react.
Some user are happy at 20mg (from HG lab) daily, another need 50 minimum (from UG lab)

test cyp 250mg/ml, and i'll definitely follow that recommendation for anavar dosing. I'll work my way up generally quickly until i find my magic dose.

what's your goal?

have you calc your kcal/die and macro?

this is a bulk cycle, and nope, but worth looking into! I know i should do this but my diet is pretty clean and colorful,
so ill look into it but i was very happy with my first cycle ran along at my more-or-less same diet.

Looking good there brother.
After some years of hard cycling and heavy doses I actually prefer this sort of thing. 500 test and a good quality oral is legit. And its nice to see younger guys doing things nice and clean.

Only thing I would change up is try to get those eggs in every morning not just the shake. Some like the egg whites. I prefer whole eggs.
I am a fan of the super greens in the morning tho. Love that stuff.
You may consider throwing in some quality fish oil in there daily. I like a good quality Omega 3-6-9.

What type of AI are you running? Aromasin? Arimidex? Dosage?

Your HCG dosage at weeks 11-16 seems a bit high at 1500/iu per week.
Heck I run good pharma hcg at 500iu/week (250iu x 2 per week) full cycle and it works fine. 1000iu/week should be more than plenty.

I would personally dose the Anavar at 50mg/daily. For a lean bulk anavar is very good. I find that DBOL is far more effective for bulking at the same dosage. And half the price. You might consider giving it a try in the future.

Last edited:
Looking good there brother.
After some years of hard cycling and heavy doses I actually prefer this sort of thing. 500 test and a good quality oral is legit. And its nice to see younger guys doing things nice and clean.

Only thing I would change up is try to get those eggs in every morning not just the shake. Some like the egg whites. I prefer whole eggs.
I am a fan of the super greens in the morning tho. Love that stuff.
You may consider throwing in some quality fish oil in there daily. I like a good quality Omega 3-6-9.

What type of AI are you running? Aromasin? Arimidex? Dosage?

Your HCG dosage at weeks 11-16 seems a bit high at 1500/iu per week.
Heck I run good pharma hcg at 500iu/week (250iu x 2 per week) full cycle and it works fine. 1000iu/week should be more than plenty.

I would personally dose the Anavar at 50mg/daily. For a lean bulk anavar is very good. I find that DBOL is far more effective for bulking at the same dosage. And half the price. You might consider giving it a try in the future.

Thanks my man, yeah trying to keep the cycles simple for now, no reason to jump into mast, npp, tren, etc.
I wish i had time to cook up some eggs in the morning, not sure if i can prep them for a day or 2 in advance, ill look into that option.
Yeah super greens for energy FTW, and i have some good krill oil and red yeast rice for lipids on the way from amazon

AI: i have both aromasin and adex on hand and only use when needed. I love some Estrogen, i've read guys crashing their e trying to dose on a schedule and it doesnt sound like a good time haha

Glad to hear some input on the hCG finally, I've never ran it so the dosages are just guesstimates at this point.

I have enough Injectables for, woof, about 5 cycles haha and some orals on the way to experiment as time goes on.
I have a pack coming with anadrol, dbol, and more var. Looking forward to seeing how these work and feel.
I'll be dosing the var as i go to gauge where it needs to be. I will be starting small (20mg/day) and working up.

OK gents, I've been doing my research on food and diet!
here's my needs:

TO MAINTAIN
Calories

Macros
Fat: 93g
Protein: 195g
Carbs: 295g

TO GAIN 1lb/week (High Protein)
Calories

Macros
Fat: 88g
Protein: 294g
Carbs: 391g

***my research continues***
I will be looking into (heavily) how to eat right and get these gains!
Thanks guys for poking and prodding me into doing this.

Edit: far from complete. Still much research to be done. numbers may change.
but so far, how do these numbers look to you?

Ok guys, just to show i listen and am serious, heres my meals for the day:

Upon waking (5:45am)
2 bananas, 2 scoops of super greens.

In between meals:
1/2 cup cashews to nosh on through the day

Breakfast (9:15am)
4 egg muffins (5 eggs total plus about 4 slices of bacon (1 for each muffin))

Lunch (11:30am)
1 big fn chicken, 1 cup~ of rice, 1/2 cup of boiled carrots

Last break (2pm)
4 strawberry yogurts

***WORKOUT*** (Chest Day):
Flat bench 4x5-10: 205, 225, 225, 185 (lbs)
incline DB 3x10: 50lbs regular press, 35lbs reverse grip, 45lbs with the DBs together
Pec Deck 4x10+: 70lbs, 130lbs, 110lbs, 90lbs (all varying degrees of incline to decline by setting seat height differenlty)
***End Of Workout***

^^^i know i could have done more but me and buddy were sharing equipment and spotting eachother and by the end i was whooped

After workout (4:30pm)
60g protein drink after workout
clear.png

Dinner (probably 7pm~)
+another big meal to come tonight (undecided)

Bros... this was a lot for me, hope i can pile more in with time and practice. hows it look?

Macros so far (before dinner)
Carbs: 262g
Fat: 82g
Protein: 196g

yo^^^that shit is fire for just throwing meals together by chance hahaha

Today’s macros:
Fat:100g
Carbs:336g
Protein:125g (before a shake and some peanut butter later tonight)

Total cals:2870... woof. About 900 to go.

***Back Day***

Deadlifts 3x10: 185, 225, 225
supported rows (incline bench) 3x10: 45, 55, 45
lat pull downs (supinated grip) 3x10,10,6: 85, 110, 130
straight arm pull downs (ropes) 3x12: 35, 47, 35

Had to skip gym today to get home for hCG so it didnt cook in the sun. Looks like im pulling OT on saturday.

***Saturdays Spread (Workout)***
Arms:
DB curls 3x10,8,6
Tricept extension (ropes and pully) 3x12
forearm curls 3x20~25

Shrugs 3x12

Legs:
Squats 3x12,10,8
hamstring curls 3x10 (one leg at a time)
seated quad extensions 3x12
calve raises 3x12

Time to start upping the anty in the gym. Hows it look?

Starting week 2 today (3rd pin):
weighed in this afternoon (woke up at 12:30) at 210 (just ate 4 eggs, 3 bacon before weighing in, my mistake)

Time to up the dead lifts, i hit 3x10 185,225,225 ima go for 245 next time

Diet has been on point (mostly), yesterday hit 4100 calories. Macros were off a bit but hit the protein goal so, small win.

Gentlemen... i could use some help ASAP... No AI's used so far, 3 weeks in.

both nipples are a tiny bit tender. one is puffed up a little. I've been readin so much shit and i understand there is no 1 size fits all solution.
Letro, Ralox, AI's, blah blah blah. heres the big question: preventative maintenance when using hcg?? cant find info ANYWHERE!

currently running 40mg nolva, .75mg adex ed until things improve and until my order of letro and ralox comes in (dont worry, im not using letro recklessly, will start small 1.25 e3d untill i get the feel of it +blood test

its currently day 2 of noticed nipple tenderness + slight swelling of one. might be hitting up the DR here in a bit... Any and all info, advice, or opinions are welcome

i have nolva, clomid, adex, and asin on hand. bout to order some letro (worst case scenario usage), Ralox (to try to reverse the problem, then from now onward ill be implementing AI's on cycle), and some pharma Nolva and Clomid (needed some anyways for future cycles).

blood work will be taken but damn... i was hoping to get bloods at 6 weeks to get a solid estimate of test and e. 3-4 weeks.... is that too early?
Gentlemen... i could use some help ASAP... No AI's used so far, 3 weeks in.

both nipples are a tiny bit tender. one is puffed up a little. I've been readin so much shit and i understand there is no 1 size fits all solution.
Letro, Ralox, AI's, blah blah blah. heres the big question: preventative maintenance when using hcg?? cant find info ANYWHERE!

its currently day 2 of noticed nipple tenderness + slight swelling of one. might be hitting up the DR here in a bit... Any and all info, advice, or opinions are welcome

Edit: i have nolva, clomid, adex, and asin on hand. bout to order some letro (worst case scenario usage), Ralox (to try to reverse the problem, then from now onward ill be implementing AI's on cycle), and some pharma Nolva and Clomid (needed some anyways for future cycles).

blood work will be taken but damn... i was hoping to get bloods at 6 weeks to get a solid estimate of test and e. 3-4 weeks.... is that too early?

nipples problems have reversed after 40mg nolva ed and .75 adex eod for a week and 1/2. getting bloods in 3~ weeks. will post results.

I am going to go out on a very short limb here and tell you that no coach would be cool with you not tracking aka being clueless to your caloric intake.
I also doubt you are 10% bf. Where are the pics? You say you are looking for help and suggestions but here you are already trying to mitigate problems.

I am going to go out on a very short limb here and tell you that no coach would be cool with you not tracking aka being clueless to your caloric intake.
I also doubt you are 10% bf. Where are the pics? You say you are looking for help and suggestions but here you are already trying to mitigate problems.

Not quite sure you've read the posts before but i have implemented calorie and macro tracking.

10% bf last time i checked (during a basically lifelong calorie deficit), had an appointment with my gyms personal trainer on site to check it again and... she cant find the caliper (facepalm).

I've been thinking about posting pics, i might just do that.

and yeah I'm mitigating problems.... (I hate using all caps but here goes) THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS...

hate to come off as an asshole but i give what i get and ya get what ya give from me. cheerz.

Edit: last time bf was checked was about a year ago

Get Shredded!
Not quite sure you've read the posts before but i have implemented calorie and macro tracking.

10% bf last time i checked (during a basically lifelong calorie deficit), had an appointment with my gyms personal trainer on site to check it again and... she cant find the caliper (facepalm).

I've been thinking about posting pics, i might just do that.

and yeah I'm mitigating problems.... (I hate using all caps but here goes) THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS...

hate to come off as an asshole but i give what i get and ya get what ya give from me. cheerz.

Edit: last time bf was checked was about a year ago

Something you should know, calipers are notorious for being inaccurate. Up to 5%, depending on the experience of the tester. If a caliper measurement is all you're going by to arrive at that 10% number, then you might have another thing coming. If you're interested in a quick, honest assessment, without breaking the bank, post up a picture on this thread. If not, then don't worry about it, no one really cares anyway, lol
For reference, in my avi pic, I was 205lbs at that time and estimate my bf at 12% I am 5'10" as well, so our stats are very similar, except that I have 30 years on you

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Something you should know, calipers are notorious for being inaccurate. Up to 5%, depending on the experience of the tester. If a caliper measurement is all you're going by to arrive at that 10% number, then you might have another thing coming. If you're interested in a quick, honest assessment, without breaking the bank, post up a picture on this thread. If not, then don't worry about it, no one really cares anyway, lol
For reference, in my avi pic, I was 205lbs at that time and estimate my bf at 12% I am 5'10" as well, so our stats are very similar, except that I have 30 years on you

I’m not on your level, must be 15%~18% maybe higher if that avi is 12% lol thanks for the heads up about calipers. I’ll research for different methods and post the results.

Solid back day today:
Deadlifts 3x8 225,225,235
Hammer strength lat pulldowns 3x8-12 90,180,140
Straight arm pull downs 3x12 (forgot the weights but roughly 45lbs +/-)
Seated rows 3x10 60,90,80
Assisted pull ups 3x10 (tension at 125, 145, 155)

How’s it look?

*UPDATE*
week 5 starts tomorrow, just weighed in at 213 so thats 8lbs gained in 4 weeks, not too shabby considering ive been eating clean and tracking macros and cals. time to recalculate everything and up the consumption (realllllly not looking forward to eating more)

nips are doin just fine with .75mg adex e3-4d

Just to confirm I think he is spot on 12% on the pic as he says, I am about as lean as wesley and look very similar in this pic right now and I am about 13.8 percent, can tell he is slightly leaner.

Got it, I’m going to find an ADEX machine or whatever it’s called near me, if it’s not too expensive. I’m probably 15%~

Next week im getting bloodwork done gentlemen so please come back and chime in I’ve never gotten bloods like this before so it’ll be a learning experience and hopefully my system isn’t tooooo out of wack. We shall see...

Got my Pharma grade ancillaries in but I’m gunna hold off from the adex until I get bw results back so I can kinda experiment for the next 6 weeks with AI dosage. Any personal recommendation on dosage to keep e at bay? (I’m aware everyone is different but curious to see what you guys are running)

Just to provide some clarity:

- SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are: Nolvadex and Clomid. Which BLOCK the E2 receptor itself, but don't actually stop production of the Estrogen.
- AI (Aromatase Inhibitors) are: Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin (exemestane) which STOP the production of estrogen by shutting down the responsible enzyme.

Clomid isn’t efficient on cycle because it would take between 150-200mg of clomid to accomplish what 20mg nolva will do in terms of blocking estrogen in the body. PCT is different though.

If you're going to run an AI during cycle, I would probably do Aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, and see if that will have the affect you desire to any adverse issues you're experiencing.

Got it, I’m going to find an ADEX machine or whatever it’s called near me, if it’s not too expensive. I’m probably 15%~

Next week im getting bloodwork done gentlemen so please come back and chime in I’ve never gotten bloods like this before so it’ll be a learning experience and hopefully my system isn’t tooooo out of wack. We shall see...

Got my Pharma grade ancillaries in but I’m gunna hold off from the adex until I get bw results back so I can kinda experiment for the next 6 weeks with AI dosage. Any personal recommendation on dosage to keep e at bay? (I’m aware everyone is different but curious to see what you guys are running)

I have only ever use arimidex, I take only 0.5mg twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) if I am on 200-500MG of test that keeps my estrogen at 30-40. If I don't take it and I take 200MG or more then it will creep up after about 10 weeks it will be at like 120 but I still don't have sides, some say I shouldn't take it if I don't have sides but I feel like its better to take it to prevent prostate issues in the far future or gyno from happening, chronically high estrogen is not good. I have no sides from arimdex and its a low dose so I don't think its that big of a deal. I go off it completely when I am on a TRT dose of like 125MG just to save it up to use on a blast in case I should ever need more but that hasn't happened yet, I think I will need more if I ever take my test higher.

Last edited:
Just to provide some clarity:

- SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are: Nolvadex and Clomid. Which BLOCK the E2 receptor itself, but don't actually stop production of the Estrogen.
- AI (Aromatase Inhibitors) are: Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin (exemestane) which STOP the production of estrogen by shutting down the responsible enzyme.

Clomid isn’t efficient on cycle because it would take between 150-200mg of clomid to accomplish what 20mg nolva will do in terms of blocking estrogen in the body. PCT is different though.

If you're going to run an AI during cycle, I would probably do Aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, and see if that will have the affect you desire to any adverse issues you're experiencing.

I have only ever use arimidex, I take only 0.5mg twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) if I am on 200-500MG of test that keeps my estrogen at 30-40. If I don't take it and I take 200MG or more then it will creep up after about 10 weeks it will be at like 120 but I still don't have sides, some say I shouldn't take it if I don't have sides but I feel like its better to take it to prevent prostate issues in the far future or gyno from happening, chronically high estrogen is not good. I have no sides from arimdex and its a low dose so I don't think its that big of a deal. I go off it completely when I am on a TRT dose of like 125MG just to save it up to use on a blast in case I should ever need more but that hasn't happened yet, I think I will need more if I ever take my test higher.

Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I have adex, asin, letro, ralox, clomid, and nolva (all pharma) on hand. I'm expecting to get bloodwork at the end of week 6 (next week will be starting week 6). ill probably go with .5mg adex x2/week and see where that get my estrogen. then get bloodwork and if my e is crashed, ill either lower the dosage of adex or go with nolva instead. Hows my plan sound?

Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I have adex, asin, letro, ralox, clomid, and nolva (all pharma) on hand. I'm expecting to get bloodwork at the end of week 6 (next week will be starting week 6). ill probably go with .5mg adex x2/week and see where that get my estrogen. then get bloodwork and if my e is crashed, ill either lower the dosage of adex or go with nolva instead. Hows my plan sound?

Sounds good on this end. Really depends what your bloodwork looks like, that's going to be the key indicator.

Back