• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd Cycle Ever (Test with Anavar Finish)

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I have adex, asin, letro, ralox, clomid, and nolva (all pharma) on hand. I'm expecting to get bloodwork at the end of week 6 (next week will be starting week 6). ill probably go with .5mg adex x2/week and see where that get my estrogen. then get bloodwork and if my e is crashed, ill either lower the dosage of adex or go with nolva instead. Hows my plan sound?
sounds like a really good plan. I honestly don't know if .5mg twice a week can even crash your E, at least not for me, actually one time I was using bunk test for like 4 weeks and taking that for AI and my estrogen was fine. *shrug* still can't explain that one, I was just on low doses of anadrol and EQ which both don't really aromatize

sounds like a really good plan. I honestly don't know if .5mg twice a week can even crash your E, at least not for me, actually one time I was using bunk test for like 4 weeks and taking that for AI and my estrogen was fine. *shrug* still can't explain that one, I was just on low doses of anadrol and EQ which both don't really aromatize

Nice glad to hear I’m headed in the right direction. I’ll know for sure in about 7-10 days (getting bloods later this week) I will say though, my joints in hand hurt (could be from my job though) so we shall see

Edit: could it have been bunk adex?

weighed in at 215 +/- 2lbs (weighed in every day this week. 215 is the lowest). cals and macros been looking good. cals bumped up to 3900~ been hitting my goals pretty regularly. switching up the routine for a while with low weight high reps for a week or 2 or 3 (never done high reps low weight before so its spicy).

Gunna try to get bloods done tomorrow if the Rona restrictions allow it.

today was shoulder/abs day (kept it light, reallllly wasnt feeling it today, could have low e from the tender nip scare AI mini blast haha)

shoulder press (hammer strength) 3x20 @ 45lbs each side
front DB raises 1.5 reps 3x20-18-16 @ 20, 15, 15
rear delt flys (pec dec machine) 3x20 @ 70, 50, 50
flutter kicks x3 till exhaustion
not sure what to call this last exercise but i dead hang from a pull up bar and use my love handle areas to lift my legs to one side, hold, then the other side, hold. x3 till exhaustion

firday (10-16-2020)

Fasted for 18 hours, drove 45 minutes one way in fucked traffic, got to the blood taking place, waiting room packed (small building 8-10 people waiting), iPad sign in thing was white screened (no idea but some chick said it worked for her), seen a piece of paper with updated hours ( got there at 3:45, website said close at 4pm, paper says 3pm) fml looks like I’ll need to take a day off from work to get bloods drawn (facepalm hard af, I mean yeeting my shit)

But ay, got to skip leg day so there’s a plus.

Todays diet:
morning: 5 eggs, 1.5 slices of cheese, 3 pieces of bacon.
lunch: 750cals worth of peanut butter (i know. i know. lol was short on time and unprepared)
2nd lunch: 8 fruit cups (4peaches/4pears)
Dinner: meatloaf, mashed taters, green beans
dessert: 4 ice cream bars (dont judge me)

todays workout (Back):
Landmine rows 4x12 50,75,75,75
lat pull down bar (varying widths and sup/pro grips) 4x8-12 70,120,120,90
supported db rows (incline bench) 4x10 45,45,45,45
roman chair extensions with 10lb plates in each hand extending straight out at peak of extention 3x12

Back