Pharmacom Store


2nd Cycle Ever (Test with Anavar Finish)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Starting week 2 today (3rd pin):
    weighed in this afternoon (woke up at 12:30) at 210 (just ate 4 eggs, 3 bacon before weighing in, my mistake)

    Time to up the dead lifts, i hit 3x10 185,225,225 ima go for 245 next time

    Diet has been on point (mostly), yesterday hit 4100 calories. Macros were off a bit but hit the protein goal so, small win.

  2. #17
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Gentlemen... i could use some help ASAP... No AI's used so far, 3 weeks in.

    both nipples are a tiny bit tender. one is puffed up a little. I've been readin so much shit and i understand there is no 1 size fits all solution.
    Letro, Ralox, AI's, blah blah blah. heres the big question: preventative maintenance when using hcg?? cant find info ANYWHERE!

    currently running 40mg nolva, .75mg adex ed until things improve and until my order of letro and ralox comes in (dont worry, im not using letro recklessly, will start small 1.25 e3d untill i get the feel of it +blood test

    its currently day 2 of noticed nipple tenderness + slight swelling of one. might be hitting up the DR here in a bit... Any and all info, advice, or opinions are welcome

    i have nolva, clomid, adex, and asin on hand. bout to order some letro (worst case scenario usage), Ralox (to try to reverse the problem, then from now onward ill be implementing AI's on cycle), and some pharma Nolva and Clomid (needed some anyways for future cycles).

    blood work will be taken but damn... i was hoping to get bloods at 6 weeks to get a solid estimate of test and e. 3-4 weeks.... is that too early?
    Gentlemen... i could use some help ASAP... No AI's used so far, 3 weeks in.

    both nipples are a tiny bit tender. one is puffed up a little. I've been readin so much shit and i understand there is no 1 size fits all solution.
    Letro, Ralox, AI's, blah blah blah. heres the big question: preventative maintenance when using hcg?? cant find info ANYWHERE!

    its currently day 2 of noticed nipple tenderness + slight swelling of one. might be hitting up the DR here in a bit... Any and all info, advice, or opinions are welcome

    Edit: i have nolva, clomid, adex, and asin on hand. bout to order some letro (worst case scenario usage), Ralox (to try to reverse the problem, then from now onward ill be implementing AI's on cycle), and some pharma Nolva and Clomid (needed some anyways for future cycles).

    blood work will be taken but damn... i was hoping to get bloods at 6 weeks to get a solid estimate of test and e. 3-4 weeks.... is that too early?

  3. #18
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    nipples problems have reversed after 40mg nolva ed and .75 adex eod for a week and 1/2. getting bloods in 3~ weeks. will post results.

  4. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,889

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,066
    Thanked in
    1,182 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I am going to go out on a very short limb here and tell you that no coach would be cool with you not tracking aka being clueless to your caloric intake.
    I also doubt you are 10% bf. Where are the pics? You say you are looking for help and suggestions but here you are already trying to mitigate problems.

  5. #20
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I am going to go out on a very short limb here and tell you that no coach would be cool with you not tracking aka being clueless to your caloric intake.
    I also doubt you are 10% bf. Where are the pics? You say you are looking for help and suggestions but here you are already trying to mitigate problems.
    Not quite sure you've read the posts before but i have implemented calorie and macro tracking.

    10% bf last time i checked (during a basically lifelong calorie deficit), had an appointment with my gyms personal trainer on site to check it again and... she cant find the caliper (facepalm).

    I've been thinking about posting pics, i might just do that.

    and yeah I'm mitigating problems.... (I hate using all caps but here goes) THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS...

    hate to come off as an asshole but i give what i get and ya get what ya give from me. cheerz.


    Edit: last time bf was checked was about a year ago

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,006
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,497
    Thanked in
    819 Posts
    Rep Points
    40661793

    Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    Not quite sure you've read the posts before but i have implemented calorie and macro tracking.

    10% bf last time i checked (during a basically lifelong calorie deficit), had an appointment with my gyms personal trainer on site to check it again and... she cant find the caliper (facepalm).

    I've been thinking about posting pics, i might just do that.

    and yeah I'm mitigating problems.... (I hate using all caps but here goes) THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS...

    hate to come off as an asshole but i give what i get and ya get what ya give from me. cheerz.


    Edit: last time bf was checked was about a year ago
    Something you should know, calipers are notorious for being inaccurate. Up to 5%, depending on the experience of the tester. If a caliper measurement is all you're going by to arrive at that 10% number, then you might have another thing coming. If you're interested in a quick, honest assessment, without breaking the bank, post up a picture on this thread. If not, then don't worry about it, no one really cares anyway, lol
    For reference, in my avi pic, I was 205lbs at that time and estimate my bf at 12% I am 5'10" as well, so our stats are very similar, except that I have 30 years on you

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

  7. #22
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Something you should know, calipers are notorious for being inaccurate. Up to 5%, depending on the experience of the tester. If a caliper measurement is all you're going by to arrive at that 10% number, then you might have another thing coming. If you're interested in a quick, honest assessment, without breaking the bank, post up a picture on this thread. If not, then don't worry about it, no one really cares anyway, lol
    For reference, in my avi pic, I was 205lbs at that time and estimate my bf at 12% I am 5'10" as well, so our stats are very similar, except that I have 30 years on you

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Iím not on your level, must be 15%~18% maybe higher if that avi is 12% lol thanks for the heads up about calipers. Iíll research for different methods and post the results.

  8. #23
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Solid back day today:
    Deadlifts 3x8 225,225,235
    Hammer strength lat pulldowns 3x8-12 90,180,140
    Straight arm pull downs 3x12 (forgot the weights but roughly 45lbs +/-)
    Seated rows 3x10 60,90,80
    Assisted pull ups 3x10 (tension at 125, 145, 155)

    Howís it look?

  9. #24
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    *UPDATE*
    week 5 starts tomorrow, just weighed in at 213 so thats 8lbs gained in 4 weeks, not too shabby considering ive been eating clean and tracking macros and cals. time to recalculate everything and up the consumption (realllllly not looking forward to eating more)

    nips are doin just fine with .75mg adex e3-4d

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    342

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1010100

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Something you should know, calipers are notorious for being inaccurate. Up to 5%, depending on the experience of the tester. If a caliper measurement is all you're going by to arrive at that 10% number, then you might have another thing coming. If you're interested in a quick, honest assessment, without breaking the bank, post up a picture on this thread. If not, then don't worry about it, no one really cares anyway, lol
    For reference, in my avi pic, I was 205lbs at that time and estimate my bf at 12% I am 5'10" as well, so our stats are very similar, except that I have 30 years on you

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Just to confirm I think he is spot on 12% on the pic as he says, I am about as lean as wesley and look very similar in this pic right now and I am about 13.8 percent, can tell he is slightly leaner.

  11. #26
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Got it, Iím going to find an ADEX machine or whatever itís called near me, if itís not too expensive. Iím probably 15%~

    Next week im getting bloodwork done gentlemen so please come back and chime in Iíve never gotten bloods like this before so itíll be a learning experience and hopefully my system isnít tooooo out of wack. We shall see...

    Got my Pharma grade ancillaries in but Iím gunna hold off from the adex until I get bw results back so I can kinda experiment for the next 6 weeks with AI dosage. Any personal recommendation on dosage to keep e at bay? (Iím aware everyone is different but curious to see what you guys are running)

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    3737774

    Just to provide some clarity:

    - SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are: Nolvadex and Clomid. Which BLOCK the E2 receptor itself, but don't actually stop production of the Estrogen.
    - AI (Aromatase Inhibitors) are: Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin (exemestane) which STOP the production of estrogen by shutting down the responsible enzyme.

    Clomid isnít efficient on cycle because it would take between 150-200mg of clomid to accomplish what 20mg nolva will do in terms of blocking estrogen in the body. PCT is different though.


    If you're going to run an AI during cycle, I would probably do Aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, and see if that will have the affect you desire to any adverse issues you're experiencing.

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    342

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1010100

    Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    Got it, Iím going to find an ADEX machine or whatever itís called near me, if itís not too expensive. Iím probably 15%~

    Next week im getting bloodwork done gentlemen so please come back and chime in Iíve never gotten bloods like this before so itíll be a learning experience and hopefully my system isnít tooooo out of wack. We shall see...

    Got my Pharma grade ancillaries in but Iím gunna hold off from the adex until I get bw results back so I can kinda experiment for the next 6 weeks with AI dosage. Any personal recommendation on dosage to keep e at bay? (Iím aware everyone is different but curious to see what you guys are running)
    I have only ever use arimidex, I take only 0.5mg twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) if I am on 200-500MG of test that keeps my estrogen at 30-40. If I don't take it and I take 200MG or more then it will creep up after about 10 weeks it will be at like 120 but I still don't have sides, some say I shouldn't take it if I don't have sides but I feel like its better to take it to prevent prostate issues in the far future or gyno from happening, chronically high estrogen is not good. I have no sides from arimdex and its a low dose so I don't think its that big of a deal. I go off it completely when I am on a TRT dose of like 125MG just to save it up to use on a blast in case I should ever need more but that hasn't happened yet, I think I will need more if I ever take my test higher.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 10-09-2020 at 12:57 PM.

  14. #29
    Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Just to provide some clarity:

    - SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are: Nolvadex and Clomid. Which BLOCK the E2 receptor itself, but don't actually stop production of the Estrogen.
    - AI (Aromatase Inhibitors) are: Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin (exemestane) which STOP the production of estrogen by shutting down the responsible enzyme.

    Clomid isnít efficient on cycle because it would take between 150-200mg of clomid to accomplish what 20mg nolva will do in terms of blocking estrogen in the body. PCT is different though.


    If you're going to run an AI during cycle, I would probably do Aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, and see if that will have the affect you desire to any adverse issues you're experiencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    I have only ever use arimidex, I take only 0.5mg twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) if I am on 200-500MG of test that keeps my estrogen at 30-40. If I don't take it and I take 200MG or more then it will creep up after about 10 weeks it will be at like 120 but I still don't have sides, some say I shouldn't take it if I don't have sides but I feel like its better to take it to prevent prostate issues in the far future or gyno from happening, chronically high estrogen is not good. I have no sides from arimdex and its a low dose so I don't think its that big of a deal. I go off it completely when I am on a TRT dose of like 125MG just to save it up to use on a blast in case I should ever need more but that hasn't happened yet, I think I will need more if I ever take my test higher.
    Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I have adex, asin, letro, ralox, clomid, and nolva (all pharma) on hand. I'm expecting to get bloodwork at the end of week 6 (next week will be starting week 6). ill probably go with .5mg adex x2/week and see where that get my estrogen. then get bloodwork and if my e is crashed, ill either lower the dosage of adex or go with nolva instead. Hows my plan sound?

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    3737774

    Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I have adex, asin, letro, ralox, clomid, and nolva (all pharma) on hand. I'm expecting to get bloodwork at the end of week 6 (next week will be starting week 6). ill probably go with .5mg adex x2/week and see where that get my estrogen. then get bloodwork and if my e is crashed, ill either lower the dosage of adex or go with nolva instead. Hows my plan sound?
    Sounds good on this end. Really depends what your bloodwork looks like, that's going to be the key indicator.

Similar Threads

  1. What's your favorite aas to finish the cycle off with?
    By rikusf in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 12:25 PM
  2. SDROL to finish cycle...
    By Progress in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 05:44 PM
  3. Cycle - Tren, Test E, Test P, Anavar
    By basmith in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
  4. Help w finish of cutting cycle
    By ICace2013 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 03:36 AM
  5. Test E Test P anavar t-bol 16week cycle. need advice
    By superkellz86 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 03:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums