• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Curious

hospitalhuge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone tell me what happened to Praetorian?

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Do a little research on the site here it's all out there. They are gone from here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks brother I appreciate that.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

They got caught selling bunk gear and are gone. Got ripped off pretty good.

They got caught selling bunk gear and are gone. Got ripped off pretty good.
Yeah, that's what I've been reading on here. That sucks bro! To you and everyone else it happened to

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

It was a hell of fight with members here and some mods to get them to be held accountable people were making excuses and defending them even with all the evidence and bad labs

The worst part was sending good gear to members they knew were testing and selling "under dosed whatever raws are leftover mix" to everyone else...
That's straight fucking shady.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

It was a hell of fight with members here and some mods to get them to be held accountable people were making excuses and defending them even with all the evidence and bad labs
Damn that's crazy

IML Gear Cream!
The worst part was sending good gear to members they knew were testing and selling "under dosed whatever raws are leftover mix" to everyone else...

Glad I never ordered from them. I was seriously gonna pull that trigger. So happy I didn't now

That is shady!!

its only ugg not more not less.. we all know what is it and dont need to wait too much.. better use factory goods and no worry then for anything, maybe its not hceap like empty ugg but good things cost penny imho.

There was a thread here about a week ago that disappeared. It was about people’s go to sources which was helpful. Then it went off and some sources were named as not so much go to sources. Funny how it just disappeared, why?

There was a thread here about a week ago that disappeared. It was about people’s go to sources which was helpful. Then it went off and some sources were named as not so much go to sources. Funny how it just disappeared, why?

Probably still in the pit. The sub moves fast so it’s probably far down. Doubt it got deleted

Back