• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blue tops em all

Gruntman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got to write this and I hate writing shit but when you guy's first came to this board you were offering promos like everyone does when they first get here you had two to choose from my greedy ass thought I get both not knowing , you gave me both. I know i was first to buy hgh from you here anyway, but was my first time trying it so I didn't comment, also because I'm not in the click here so my opinion means shit still does but then I tried the famous orange and grey tops from a different source, I would compare them to the blacks you sell which is good but that got nothing on them blues. By the way I've been using your bpc-157 for my shoulder, been one week and it already feels better unbelievably. You guys are a class act. Thanks

Only thing I have to say is the frag has leaned me out without changing much of my routine... I know they post lab results on there web. I had my blood tested by my trt doc for getting on HGH and he committed on how my levels were great for a 50 year old guy. Sorry I can’t remember the ref think my number was 26 and that’s on 2iu am fasted before test.

Back what up? It's a opinion and a compliment to what they have serviced me I realize what your asking that feeling don't mean shit , but for me being 50 i know the difference , like I said for me it's my opinion .

Are there lab results or anything to back this up???

Mate, I understand your question but this guy shared an opinion as he mentioned - I don't want guys hesitant to post. We're Guaranteed Sponsors on another forum, we didn't get there by offering anything substandard, including service. The Acetropins are tested and tested regularly on other forums. You can look on every single forum and it will be hard to find a complaint.

Almost everyone that orders Acetropins comes back again and again. What does that tell you?

ANY MOD IS FREE TO ORDER RANDOMLY AT ANY TIME AND SEND ANY ITEM TO JANO FOR REAL LAB TESTING

Bones

Last edited:
Mate, I understand your question but this guy shared an opinion as he mentioned - I don't want guys hesitant to post. We're Guaranteed Sponsors on another forum, we didn't get there by offering anything substandard, including service. The Acetropins are tested and tested regularly on other forums. You can look on every single forum and it will be hard to find a complaint.

Almost everyone that orders Acetropins comes back again and again. What does that tell you?

ANY MOD IS FREE TO ORDER RANDOMLY AT ANY TIME AND SEND ANY ITEM TO JANO FOR REAL LAB TESTING

Bones

What does that tell me?

That you are above the rules.

You have to have proof and be a contributing member with 300 posts minimum to comment on product.

I find it odd that someone makes a blanket statement with no analysis and that makes your product 100%

But I don't care, if moderators do not see this thread so be it.

What does that tell me?

That you are above the rules.

You have to have proof and be a contributing member with 300 posts minimum to comment on product.

I find it odd that someone makes a blanket statement with no analysis and that makes your product 100%

But I don't care, if moderators do not see this thread so be it.

Apologies mate, I didn't know someone had to have 300 posts and lab reports to comment. Would you show me that rule? I can't find it.

We're a sponsor here, you should care that a Mod sees this for the good of the forum and the members, wouldn't you agree?

Bones

IML Gear Cream!
They use to have good deals and promos. I’ve used their blues and liked them as well like 3 years ago. I honestly forgot they were even here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace has been good to me and everything I've tried has met or exceeded other sponsors gear.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, you do not need 300 posts to be able to write a review, nor do you need physical proof like blood work or analytical report from a third party tester. The rule is, you cannot come here and write a review as a fresh new member with no posts. Grunt man has been a quiet member since 2016. I wouldn’t really consider him new, though he only has 16 posts. But with that said, to make claims about products being good to go and legit without any form of proof other than feels is a pretty ignorant statement and most every member will brush the review off as a shill post. I believe this is the point skip is trying to make. How do you know it’s good? It may be grossly under dosed or grossly over dosed. Both are bad.

Now I’ve seen that this thread has been reported, but I can’t see any rule violation from either party. Both parties expressed their opinion and it looks as though the OP is using that as his excuse, so with that said, he must accept skips opinion as well so he is not a hypocrite. Same goes for Ace. If Ace is going to allow people to express their opinions in his sub, he should allow all opinions to be expressed without censorship. Otherwise it looks like things are trying to be covered up.

Just to clarify, you do not need 300 posts to be able to write a review, nor do you need physical proof like blood work or analytical report from a third party tester. The rule is, you cannot come here and write a review as a fresh new member with no posts. Grunt man has been a quiet member since 2016. I wouldn’t really consider him new, though he only has 16 posts. But with that said, to make claims about products being good to go and legit without any form of proof other than feels is a pretty ignorant statement and most every member will brush the review off as a shill post. I believe this is the point skip is trying to make. How do you know it’s good? It may be grossly under dosed or grossly over dosed. Both are bad.

Now I’ve seen that this thread has been reported, but I can’t see any rule violation from either party. Both parties expressed their opinion and it looks as though the OP is using that as his excuse, so with that said, he must accept skips opinion as well so he is not a hypocrite. Same goes for Ace. If Ace is going to allow people to express their opinions in his sub, he should allow all opinions to be expressed without censorship. Otherwise it looks like things are trying to be covered up.

I HAVE NEVER CENSORED ANY POST ON ANY FORUM.

Are you telling me that when any member has an opinion that it must be backed up with lab results? Then you and Skip need to go through a lot of posts to clean them up - almost every post in every sponsor forum.

Bones

It was not my intention to disparage Ace or blue tops.

Just wanted to make a point that how something feels is not credible. That's it.

And for the record I did not go to management with this thread, I was good with letting it go, I made my point.

As to blue tops, I got them from a different source and I was satisfied with the results. But I have nothing to back that up so I had nothing to substantiate my experience.

I HAVE NEVER CENSORED ANY POST ON ANY FORUM.

Are you telling me that when any member has an opinion that it must be backed up with lab results? Then you and Skip need to go through a lot of posts to clean them up - almost every post in every sponsor forum.

Bones

He's making a point.

My take is he is making a covered statement about sources in general. Not specifically you.

This was more of a appreciation for thier products and service. Everyone , did read my disclaimer that my opinion don't mean shit, right?

Back