• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF'S 2nd annual fantasy football team owners and prize money

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Draft night is tonight at 6pm EST COAST TIME and here are the owners and the shops they will represent. Also listed is the prize winnings for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. Top 4 members will automatically be entered in next year fantasy football league.
Members/Shops
Lifter916-Gear Church
Tmart-Monster Labs
Gibbs-Ace Labs
CDUBW44-Steroidify
E.J.D.-Juice Pal
Bigtoe-GrAnabolic
Megatron1-Dutch Pharma
Heavymetalmadman-IronLion Labs
KillionB12-Purity Source Labs
Oldred91-Sxript USA
Elit3swagg-OSgear
Custom-The Commish

Prizes

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

That's some nice winnings....Big thanks to all the sponsors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Should be a good time!

I got steriodify huh! I shall do my best for them. Kinda going threw the pre draft board now. Excited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank yous once again to custom for being the glue and putting this whole thing together! And to all the generous sponsors!

#Team IRONLION Back to Defend the Crown!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Some serious prizes going ! Wish you all the best of luck!

Max

Good luck guys ....and girls

b567307b6a37dbb884990647dcbf1241.jpg

Holy shit this is hilarious!

You took my Henderson! Lol

Didn’t you auto draft? Someone said they liked your picks! Poor lifter916 the game just did you dirty!

No I didnt do auto. I logged in and hand picked but I think I only have 2 of the players I picked. Maybe the internet was laggy idk. On my end it looked correct but after the draft my team was entirely different.

Get Shredded!
No I didnt do auto. I logged in and hand picked but I think I only have 2 of the players I picked. Maybe the internet was laggy idk. On my end it looked correct but after the draft my team was entirely different.

Forgwt that my kid had the wrong team pulled up. Smh ..This is a serious learning experience for me I'm hoping for beginners luck

That sucks! I see you in week 8. It says I have 7 guys on a bye week and you have 5 on a bye.

b567307b6a37dbb884990647dcbf1241.jpg

Holy shit this is hilarious!

Yeah the draft grades are funny. No way indicative of how your team will preform. The league scoring settings and how your team plays only matter. I'm pretty content and happy with my C team. Time will tell

Good luck everyone.

go Tmart!

there’s my boy!! I’m pretty happy with my team, if everything goes as expected with the players I think I won’t do too bad. Or I’ll go 0-12, you never know!!

Monster Labs 1st place 😎

I feel like I had a really complete draft, I have the depth and high ceiling players.

Thank you Custom putting this together, but gotta say OSgear and Elit3Swagg will be at the top this year.

Let's get it!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

10th pick is shitty...but I have faith in my lucky draw. This game is 30% skill and 70% luck.. I wanted to take some shots when I heard I was 10th..but didn't have any on hand for the last 3 yrs being sober..but boy did I want some. No relapse fuckers. Good luck to all members and thnx again to the sponsors.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Didn’t you auto draft? Someone said they liked your picks! Poor lifter916 the game just did you dirty!

It was me that said he had a good draft.
As for Tmart, that dick literally took my guy one pick before me like five times.

It was me that said he had a good draft.
As for Tmart, that dick literally took my guy one pick before me like five times.

haha did I?? Well that means you had a good strategy in my opinion 😉

Back