• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF'S 2nd annual fantasy football team owners and prize money

Get Shredded!
Yeah just saw that. The game tonight will actually be a good one I think!

So I have Kittle that could come back this weekend but the NY field sucks and they may not play him. Should I just start Ertz anyways?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I have Kittle that could come back this weekend but the NY field sucks and they may not play him. Should I just start Ertz anyways?

If Kittle plays I would play him over Ertz.

Good luck guys. Week 3 about to kick off!! I got James Robinson RB Jacksonville going tonight .. CDubb.. it's ON buddy

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Hell yes it finally begun. Been waiting all week. I do have a link for the asf guys to follow, just waiting for permission from the Commish.

GrAnabolics Toes are finally in 1st place!!! Of all the losers anyway! Lol Hopefully team Toe will have some luck this week with all the injuries happening and can take advantage of the situation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just need a Parker touchdown and I’m set for this game!! Or 6 more catches for 60 yards lol

I hate to burst everyone's bubble. But I'm taking OSgear to the top this year!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sweet on my team. Solid top to bottom. Just gotta get a few guys going. Drake should go off this week.

Come on miami all you have to do is stop #30.
#30 - undrafted rookie - it happens from time to time when these guys get left out and turn out good..it's only 3weeks but the dude is putting up very good numbers. Glad I started him, im not sure if Jacobs is even playing this Sunday with his status.

#30 - undrafted rookie - it happens from time to time when these guys get left out and turn out good..it's only 3weeks but the dude is putting up very good numbers. Glad I started him, im not sure if Jacobs is even playing this Sunday with his status.

I turned the tube off at 12 points. That kid is good, freaking 30 points for you. Jacobs is kinda like Kittle with the game time decisions. What is the cut off for our rosters anyways?

ce4274d691372f0f6b588a6b11757079.jpg

Update after last nights game.

Yeah he finished the game and was jumping up and down celebrating. No mri or anything was needed and it was a Monday night game so they gave him and Waller some rest from practice. I wouldn’t worry but keep an eye on it sunday morning for sure

Yeah he finished the game and was jumping up and down celebrating. No mri or anything was needed and it was a Monday night game so they gave him and Waller some rest from practice. I wouldn’t worry but keep an eye on it sunday morning for sure

But will he be limited on reps! Tuff choice lifter

No he won’t lol. Are you playing him? Not a tough choice at all lol

Get Shredded!
Hi everyone, I want to advise you one site if you want easy money on the Internet. Then you have come to the right place because today I will tell you how you can earn good money in a couple of clicks. I asked a friend for a site to earn money on the phone and he recommended the site to me apps that pay you real money I believed him and moved on, I thought I was deceived but expectations as always howled deceptive, after a while I started to earn real money and withdraw to my wallet. When a friend saw how much money I was spending, he asked me where I got so much money, and I recommended this site to him. What do you recommend to me?

Hi everyone, I want to advise you one site if you want easy money on the Internet. Then you have come to the right place because today I will tell you how you can earn good money in a couple of clicks. I asked a friend for a site to earn money on the phone and he recommended the site to me apps that pay you real money I believed him and moved on, I thought I was deceived but expectations as always howled deceptive, after a while I started to earn real money and withdraw to my wallet. When a friend saw how much money I was spending, he asked me where I got so much money, and I recommended this site to him. What do you recommend to me?
An enema

Back