Gear Church


GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Not Soviet Union
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

    I canít believe how they went out of their way to rectify a situation that wasnít even their fault. I canít say enough about how impressed with the communication and the quickness on how they they fixed something that they did not cause. I have limited experience with GC, but I guarantee that I will continue with them. I would tell anyone about how professional they are. If anyone has second thoughts about who to go with, stop right here and go no further. Youíll definitely be impressed with the communication and quality of work. Thank you GC and ldog! You are truly the best!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    350100

    Very true....one of the best sources I've dealt with.

  3. #3
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,879

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,999
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome Home

    Quote Originally Posted by rewster View Post
    I canít believe how they went out of their way to rectify a situation that wasnít even their fault. I canít say enough about how impressed with the communication and the quickness on how they they fixed something that they did not cause. I have limited experience with GC, but I guarantee that I will continue with them. I would tell anyone about how professional they are. If anyone has second thoughts about who to go with, stop right here and go no further. Youíll definitely be impressed with the communication and quality of work. Thank you GC and ldog! You are truly the best!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    dirtysouth872's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    1180100

    I agree. They the best. Especially with customer service.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,395

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,578
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,553
    Thanked in
    3,649 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GC is good people.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    726

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    726447244

    that's why I only use GC products

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,836

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GC takes customer service to a whole new level...

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by rewster View Post
    I canít believe how they went out of their way to rectify a situation that wasnít even their fault. I canít say enough about how impressed with the communication and the quickness on how they they fixed something that they did not cause. I have limited experience with GC, but I guarantee that I will continue with them. I would tell anyone about how professional they are. If anyone has second thoughts about who to go with, stop right here and go no further. Youíll definitely be impressed with the communication and quality of work. Thank you GC and ldog! You are truly the best!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    have you tested your products? how do you know youíre getting what the label says youíre getting? I understand that you think they have great customer service but the quality of gear is what really counts.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,836

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    have you tested your products? how do you know youíre getting what the label says youíre getting? I understand that you think they have great customer service but the quality of gear is what really counts.
    They have pretty much tested everything in the last month or so.
    You're always negative as hell on this board. Doesn't that shit start to eat at you a little bit? Were you not loved as a child or what is it?

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    They have pretty much tested everything in the last month or so.
    You're always negative as hell on this board. Doesn't that shit start to eat at you a little bit? Were you not loved as a child or what is it?

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

    are you that dumb and retarded you canít find a pharmaceutical source?

    or are you just a poor trailer park retard who canít afford it?

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    They have pretty much tested everything in the last month or so.
    You're always negative as hell on this board. Doesn't that shit start to eat at you a little bit? Were you not loved as a child or what is it?

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    so let me get this straight youíre going to believe a bathtub brew source that post test results claiming that their sample they sent in are legit? lmao.

    please tell me youíre not that stupid to believe everything you read on the Internet.

    A source testing their own gear and posting the results means absolutely nothing to me. Youíre a fucking retard
    Last edited by Swiper; 09-06-2020 at 08:58 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,836

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No.
    I've used almost every product they have. The retardation will continue on, I guess.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Zunteck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    639

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    436228615

    Love GCís products and customer service. I wonít use anyone elseís gear. 100%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Bluntson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    306063002

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

    are you that dumb and retarded you canít find a pharmaceutical source?

    or are you just a poor trailer park retard who canít afford it?
    This should be taken to the pit fellas. Easy as that.

    On a lighter note.. yes the customer service is good. The gear is good. Me and several of our guys (bjj/kickboxers) run, and prefer it.
    Sure we have several sources at any given time. But we seem to gravitate back toward the church mostly.
    5-star outfit.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,239

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    391
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points
    782637623

    Members including cruefan off the top of my head have sent samples for testing and all came back legit. I've always used gc with great results and personal attention. My most recent transformation from may to present couldn't have been possible without him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums