Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    just because you say online you donít brew from bathtub doesnít make it true.

when most of it comes straight from a US pharmacy thereís really no need to get it tested.

make sure you keep testing that TPP. iím sure donít want to have that problem again.

cheers
    You're right about the TPP issue so not disputing that and obviously I don't want that happen again evern but you were just making assumptions of all labs while doing it in my sub with nothing to back it up.

Comes from a US pharmacy??? you get enough on TRT to run 500-750 a week?

Damn, we all need your doctor.

All your AAS use over all the years came from a US Pharmacy? Really? Damn, you have the best hook up ever.

Cheers as well man.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    You're right about the TPP issue so not disputing that and obviously I don't want that happen again evern but you were just making assumptions of all labs while doing it in my sub with nothing to back it up.

Comes from a US pharmacy??? you get enough on TRT to run 500-750 a week?

Damn, we all need your doctor.

All your AAS use over all the years came from a US Pharmacy? Really? Damn, you have the best hook up ever.

Cheers as well man.

smart ass.

in the beginning it came from UGLís until they turned to shit like your tpp. not going waste my money on UGLĎs, Iím done with that.
    they are not all my doctors. and I said some of my gear. I think you have a hard time at reading comprehension.

and yes this is your sub form if you want to delete every post I made go ahead I really donít care doesnít bother me one bit I ainít gonna bitch about it
    Last edited by Swiper; 09-08-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

smart ass.

in the beginning it came from UGLís until they turned to shit like your tpp. not going waste my money on UGLĎs, Iím done with that.
    they are not all my doctors. and I said some of my gear. I think you have a hard time at reading comprehension.

and yes this is your sub form if you want to delete every post I made go ahead I really donít care doesnít bother me one bit I ainít gonna bitch about it
    Where did you say "some of my gear"? I don't see that in this thread or the one I linked to. If you said that in some other random thread you could link that if you wanted as it's not like I read every single thread you ever post in.

Anyway, I'm not in a habit of deleting posts so these will stay up because your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    Where did you say "some of my gear"? I don't see that in this thread or the one I linked to. If you said that in some other random thread you could link that if you wanted as it's not like I read every single thread you ever post in.

Anyway, I'm not in a habit of deleting posts so these will stay up because your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.
    post 30 ďsomeĒ ďmostĒ. whatever, is there really a difference? you get the point.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

post 30 ďsomeĒ ďmostĒ. whatever, is there really a difference? you get the point.
    Ok fair enough on that. I understand what you meant with that based on our back and forth but I was under the impression you were pretty much just on Test these days.

I could be wrong...assumptions and all.

I'm out for tonight but if you want to talk more then I'll be back on the forum tomorrow. Don't mean that in a smart ass way or anything else but I'm done with all things work related tonight.

Have a good rest of your evening.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,716 Posts
    Rep Points

not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

are you that dumb and retarded you canít find a pharmaceutical source?

or are you just a poor trailer park retard who canít afford it?
    so let me get this straight youíre going to believe a bathtub brew source that post test results claiming that their sample they sent in are legit? lmao.

please tell me youíre not that stupid to believe everything you read on the Internet.

A source testing their own gear and posting the results means absolutely nothing to me. Youíre a fucking retard
    hey dumb fuck I just asked how did he know if it was real or not I didnít bash any of your fucking products you stupid idiot. learn how to read you illiterate fool.

if you had a fucking brain and read some of my post youíd know where my injuries come from you dumb ass.

go back to your bathtub and keep brewing your trash.

yeah Iím sure everybody wants to know my source, too bad

Best of luck to you, stay safe
    just because you say online you donít brew from bathtub doesnít make it true.

when most of it comes straight from a US pharmacy thereís really no need to get it tested.

make sure you keep testing that TPP. iím sure donít want to have that problem again.

cheers
    Do you have something you want to prove or are you just having a bad day? Either way take it to the pit, you know source subforums are off limits for unfounded bashing man. thanks.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,899 Posts
    Rep Points

Banned for 5 days for sponsor bashing and trolling outside of the pit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points

I think heís a lil stressed out or something. Swipes is usually a good sport. I donít have the AAS hook up to use pharmacy gear so I appreciate the guys that get blood work done regularly and have been impressed with GC since day one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,845 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I think heís a lil stressed out or something. Swipes is usually a good sport. I donít have the AAS hook up to use pharmacy gear so I appreciate the guys that get blood work done regularly and have been impressed with GC since day one.
    Neither does he. Outside of test, GH, AI, and maybe anavar there pretty much is no such thing anymore. Not sure why he's being such a pretentious prick in here

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Its over and time to move on. This was rather odd to say the least.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Neither does he. Outside of test, GH, AI, and maybe anavar there pretty much is no such thing anymore. Not sure why he's being such a pretentious prick in here
    prick? so you call me a prick when i'm banned and can't reply? you're a coward. you don't know the history me and liftscompounds31 have. my posts were directed at him not you. mind your own business, you little chump. those statements i made were not made in general. they were directed at CL31, as a rebuttal and from our past, you fool

maybe you should do some research before you make such false foolish stupid statements like this. you're an uninformed fool and don't know what you're talking about in regards to pharma grade aas. wise up, dummy

hopefully you've put the bottle down and cleaned up your diet. you still look fat.

And thank you @milfford king for liking his post calling me a prick. at least now i know where we stand...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Its over and time to move on. This was rather odd to say the least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,845 Posts
    Rep Points

prick? so you call me a prick when i'm banned and can't reply? you're a coward. you don't know the history me and liftscompounds31 have. my posts were directed at him not you. mind your own business, you little chump. those statements i made were not made in general. they were directed at CL31, as a rebuttal and from our past, you fool

maybe you should do some research before you make such false foolish stupid statements like this. you're an uninformed fool and don't know what you're talking about in regards to pharma grade aas. wise up, dummy

hopefully you've put the bottle down and cleaned up your diet. you still look fat.

And thank you @milfford king for liking his post calling me a prick. at least now i know where we stand...
    Yeah you were being a prick. Still are. Don't really give a shit what you have to say at this point. I also don't give a shit whether you were banned or not.

Yeah, find some pharma stuff since you're so in the know. All the things that aren't produced by any pharma.

You can call me what you want, I really don't give a fuck about you or what you think. You literally mean nothing to me at all. I could care less what a washed up arrogant prick like yourself thinks.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah you were being a prick. Still are. Don't really give a shit what you have to say at this point. I also don't give a shit whether you were banned or not.

Yeah, find some pharma stuff since you're so in the know. All the things that aren't produced by any pharma.

You can call me what you want, I really don't give a fuck about you or what you think. You literally mean nothing to me at all. I could care less what a washed up arrogant prick like yourself thinks.
    if I meant nothing to you why did you have to hit the reply button call me a prick dip shit? Obviously youíre jealous or something of me get over fat boy

If you had a brain and knew what you were talking about youíd know you could buy all kinds of pharma grade AAS overseas, you fat ass.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Swiper,

I'm sorry your having such a difficult time at this point in your life. You obviously have some things that need attention. It could be that such high doses of anabolics for many years has altered your critical thinking skills....I'm not sure. I would hope your employer offers some EAP counseling that you could participate in. Keep in mind, its a free service and really...don't all of us need someone to talk to? Take care.....keep those doses low...and watch that prolactin and E2.
    xxxooo
    L