• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

IML Gear Cream!
just because you say online you don’t brew from bathtub doesn’t make it true.

when most of it comes straight from a US pharmacy there’s really no need to get it tested.

make sure you keep testing that TPP. i’m sure don’t want to have that problem again.

cheers

You're right about the TPP issue so not disputing that and obviously I don't want that happen again evern but you were just making assumptions of all labs while doing it in my sub with nothing to back it up.

Comes from a US pharmacy??? you get enough on TRT to run 500-750 a week?

Damn, we all need your doctor.

All your AAS use over all the years came from a US Pharmacy? Really? Damn, you have the best hook up ever.

Cheers as well man.

You're right about the TPP issue so not disputing that and obviously I don't want that happen again evern but you were just making assumptions of all labs while doing it in my sub with nothing to back it up.

Comes from a US pharmacy??? you get enough on TRT to run 500-750 a week?

Damn, we all need your doctor.

All your AAS use over all the years came from a US Pharmacy? Really? Damn, you have the best hook up ever.

Cheers as well man.

smart ass.

in the beginning it came from UGL’s until they turned to shit like your tpp. not going waste my money on UGL‘s, I’m done with that.
they are not all my doctors. and I said some of my gear. I think you have a hard time at reading comprehension.

and yes this is your sub form if you want to delete every post I made go ahead I really don’t care doesn’t bother me one bit I ain’t gonna bitch about it

Last edited:
smart ass.

in the beginning it came from UGL’s until they turned to shit like your tpp. not going waste my money on UGL‘s, I’m done with that.
they are not all my doctors. and I said some of my gear. I think you have a hard time at reading comprehension.

and yes this is your sub form if you want to delete every post I made go ahead I really don’t care doesn’t bother me one bit I ain’t gonna bitch about it

Where did you say "some of my gear"? I don't see that in this thread or the one I linked to. If you said that in some other random thread you could link that if you wanted as it's not like I read every single thread you ever post in.

Anyway, I'm not in a habit of deleting posts so these will stay up because your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.

Where did you say "some of my gear"? I don't see that in this thread or the one I linked to. If you said that in some other random thread you could link that if you wanted as it's not like I read every single thread you ever post in.

Anyway, I'm not in a habit of deleting posts so these will stay up because your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.

post 30 “some” “most”. whatever, is there really a difference? you get the point.

post 30 “some” “most”. whatever, is there really a difference? you get the point.

Ok fair enough on that. I understand what you meant with that based on our back and forth but I was under the impression you were pretty much just on Test these days.

I could be wrong...assumptions and all.

I'm out for tonight but if you want to talk more then I'll be back on the forum tomorrow. Don't mean that in a smart ass way or anything else but I'm done with all things work related tonight.

Have a good rest of your evening.

not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

are you that dumb and retarded you can’t find a pharmaceutical source?

or are you just a poor trailer park retard who can’t afford it?

so let me get this straight you’re going to believe a bathtub brew source that post test results claiming that their sample they sent in are legit? lmao.

please tell me you’re not that stupid to believe everything you read on the Internet.

A source testing their own gear and posting the results means absolutely nothing to me. You’re a fucking retard

hey dumb fuck I just asked how did he know if it was real or not I didn’t bash any of your fucking products you stupid idiot. learn how to read you illiterate fool.

if you had a fucking brain and read some of my post you’d know where my injuries come from you dumb ass.

go back to your bathtub and keep brewing your trash.

yeah I’m sure everybody wants to know my source, too bad

Best of luck to you, stay safe

just because you say online you don’t brew from bathtub doesn’t make it true.

when most of it comes straight from a US pharmacy there’s really no need to get it tested.

make sure you keep testing that TPP. i’m sure don’t want to have that problem again.

cheers

Do you have something you want to prove or are you just having a bad day? Either way take it to the pit, you know source subforums are off limits for unfounded bashing man. thanks.

Banned for 5 days for sponsor bashing and trolling outside of the pit.

I think he’s a lil stressed out or something. Swipes is usually a good sport. I don’t have the AAS hook up to use pharmacy gear so I appreciate the guys that get blood work done regularly and have been impressed with GC since day one.

I think he’s a lil stressed out or something. Swipes is usually a good sport. I don’t have the AAS hook up to use pharmacy gear so I appreciate the guys that get blood work done regularly and have been impressed with GC since day one.
Neither does he. Outside of test, GH, AI, and maybe anavar there pretty much is no such thing anymore. Not sure why he's being such a pretentious prick in here

Its over and time to move on. This was rather odd to say the least.

Get Shredded!
Neither does he. Outside of test, GH, AI, and maybe anavar there pretty much is no such thing anymore. Not sure why he's being such a pretentious prick in here

prick? so you call me a prick when i'm banned and can't reply? you're a coward. you don't know the history me and liftscompounds31 have. my posts were directed at him not you. mind your own business, you little chump. those statements i made were not made in general. they were directed at CL31, as a rebuttal and from our past, you fool

maybe you should do some research before you make such false foolish stupid statements like this. you're an uninformed fool and don't know what you're talking about in regards to pharma grade aas. wise up, dummy

hopefully you've put the bottle down and cleaned up your diet. you still look fat.

And thank you @milfford king for liking his post calling me a prick. at least now i know where we stand...

prick? so you call me a prick when i'm banned and can't reply? you're a coward. you don't know the history me and liftscompounds31 have. my posts were directed at him not you. mind your own business, you little chump. those statements i made were not made in general. they were directed at CL31, as a rebuttal and from our past, you fool

maybe you should do some research before you make such false foolish stupid statements like this. you're an uninformed fool and don't know what you're talking about in regards to pharma grade aas. wise up, dummy

hopefully you've put the bottle down and cleaned up your diet. you still look fat.

And thank you @milfford king for liking his post calling me a prick. at least now i know where we stand...

Yeah you were being a prick. Still are. Don't really give a shit what you have to say at this point. I also don't give a shit whether you were banned or not.

Yeah, find some pharma stuff since you're so in the know. All the things that aren't produced by any pharma.

You can call me what you want, I really don't give a fuck about you or what you think. You literally mean nothing to me at all. I could care less what a washed up arrogant prick like yourself thinks.

Yeah you were being a prick. Still are. Don't really give a shit what you have to say at this point. I also don't give a shit whether you were banned or not.

Yeah, find some pharma stuff since you're so in the know. All the things that aren't produced by any pharma.

You can call me what you want, I really don't give a fuck about you or what you think. You literally mean nothing to me at all. I could care less what a washed up arrogant prick like yourself thinks.

if I meant nothing to you why did you have to hit the reply button call me a prick dip shit? Obviously you’re jealous or something of me get over fat boy

If you had a brain and knew what you were talking about you’d know you could buy all kinds of pharma grade AAS overseas, you fat ass.

Swiper,

I'm sorry your having such a difficult time at this point in your life. You obviously have some things that need attention. It could be that such high doses of anabolics for many years has altered your critical thinking skills....I'm not sure. I would hope your employer offers some EAP counseling that you could participate in. Keep in mind, its a free service and really...don't all of us need someone to talk to? Take care.....keep those doses low...and watch that prolactin and E2.
xxxooo
L

if I meant nothing to you why did you have to hit the reply button call me a prick dip shit? Obviously you’re jealous or something of me get over fat boy

If you had a brain and knew what you were talking about you’d know you could buy all kinds of pharma grade AAS overseas, you fat ass.
Lol. It's entertaining watching you melt down and show your ass.

I actually didn't call you a prick from the get go, I said you were acting like one. Because you were. Anyone can act like a prick from time to time. But now you've proven to actually be an arrogant prick, so I guess now I am calling you one.

Anyhow, I'm done clogging up this sub with crap. Have a good night man.

Swiper,

I'm sorry your having such a difficult time at this point in your life. You obviously have some things that need attention. It could be that such high doses of anabolics for many years has altered your critical thinking skills....I'm not sure. I would hope your employer offers some EAP counseling that you could participate in. Keep in mind, its a free service and really...don't all of us need someone to talk to? Take care.....keep those doses low...and watch that prolactin and E2.
xxxooo
L

My employer is myself and I’m doing just fine. thanks tho.

oh and don’t worry about my E2 levels are in range because I don’t use UGL

Lol. It's entertaining watching you melt down and show your ass.

I actually didn't call you a prick from the get go, I said you were acting like one. Because you were. But now you've proven to actually be an arrogant prick, so I guess now I am calling you one.

Anyhow, I'm done clogging up this sub with crap. Have a good night man.

try to backpedal all you want. you’re a jealous and uninformed fool get over it fat ass

That's a true blessing. Be well.

xxxooo

My employer is myself and I’m doing just fine. thanks tho.

oh and don’t worry about my E2 levels are in range because I don’t use UGL

try to backpedal all you want. you’re a jealous and uninformed fool get over it fat ass
Yeah backpedaling...your reading comprehension is a little rough. "Acting like" does not mean "are." I act like a prick sometimes too, and I'm a pretty easy-going guy these days.

But to each their own. Have a good night man.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah backpedaling...your reading comprehension is a little rough. "Acting like" does not mean "are." I act like a prick sometimes too, and I'm a pretty easy-going guy these days.

But to each their own. Have a good night man.

stop being a little bitch and take responsibility.

54375baee4c73e9558c5e4443e29786e.jpg

f9edcd6a4d5022f4248b469eeb815a52.jpg

a592b22c1bb35d4f72240adc632a8ad5.jpg

who’s washed up? lmao it’s funny how you try to suck your gut and in that one pic. lol

fat ass, Drop the bottle, quit being an alcoholic and clean yourself up, loser

Lol you're pathetic. Cracks me up. All that gear really did work on your reading comprehension. Funny how all you have is my physique to criticize. I must've been right on target.

Lol you're pathetic. Cracks me up. All that gear really did work on your reading comprehension. Funny how all you have is my physique to criticize. I must've been right on target.

do you think I really care that much about you to read any of your posts? don’t let that fat ass ego get to you.

you keep saying I’m not worth your time you’re not going to reply yet there you go again... lol

This is a GC thread about the fact that they are one very solid source with a stellar reputation, and that's true. GC always shows respect to everyone here even when someone attacks them. Lets please show them the same respect. Now this man posted pics and yeah not the best physique but he didn't claim it is. I'm just coming back from a lay off due to gyms closing so I can relate to the not so perfect physique. Isn't that why we are all lifting our asses off in the gym? To get better? Kudos to you garlic for having the balls to post pics. Lots of guys in here taking shit but not posting pics

Like HF03 said...take this elsewhere. Get personal elsewhere. I love you both though:)

Back