• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Max’s log

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
*THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM: Exercising 1st Amendment to discuss certain subject(s) publicly on open forum. Not committing or conspiring to commit any criminal acts.(1)Always check with physician before starting any new workout, supplement, or drug. Disclaimer; This is not medical advice or advice in general. This is for entertainment purposes only. **

MAX’S 4 WEEK BELIGAS WINNY/TRT LOG
Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3
Proviron- 50mg split daily
Grey top GH 3iu daily {am fasted}
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Before Covid hit in March, I was hired to do a photoshoot for a non-bodybuilding related contracted job. I had to lose weight AND MUSCLE to get to an exact weight/look the company wanted without being vascular looking. They wanted a “Sporty Look”; Not a Bodybuilding look and I was told specifically not to look too lean or vascular!! NO VEINS PLEASE!!{they actually said that!}This sounds a lot easier than it is and was very mentally and physically taxing watching my hard earned muscle disappear BUT, that was the job and I do it well! I used Very clean, low calories, high cardio output 7 days per week. Here was a shot a couple days out from shoot March:
fb67481eacbc89ba44bf0a306af43b45.plist

Currently doing
My 4 week Beligas Blast: I am already 2 weeks in and will be going for two more weeks. Then I am found a 4 week Beligas Dynabol Blast after that!

I am not sponsored or getting any free supps or compensation!! I am also FREE TO USE ANY AND ALL SPONSORS PRODUCTS!! I wanted to be clear because I am doing this on my own dime to see effect of the new Beligas brand and to add some cut and hardness to my muscles. I have been going way below deficit on my calories for this.(*no gym or machine weights)*
I am using pure bodyweight movements as I am not at a gym and do not have my home gym set up yet. I will be squeeze-pause-flexing rep technique targeting the muscle during the peak of each contraction.

*All Bodyweight Exercises- 100 rep sets vary- upper, lower, repeat. One day off.
Cardio 6 days per week 45min-60min AM
Speedwalk indoor treadmill 3.7-4.6mph or walk-sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (15-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
cardio*145-160 (high cardio rate)

Thursday: Upper Body
Deep push ups with Handles(reg hand pos)
Underhand grip chin-ups
Resistance Band front lateral raises
Dips no lean
Crunches (reg, left, right concentration)

I eat 6x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Upon waking 3iu gh, T4
*Black coffee cold brew plain, mixed with 64 Oz water for cardio.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water. 3 servings of fresh fruit (post cardio)*
Meal 2- 5oz whitefish/shellfish or chicken tenderloins, 3 cups spinach, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/waxy maize carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 5oz Shrimp, water, big salad, lemon. 1 serving fruit
Meal5- 5 oz cod. 1/4 cup Brazil nuts
Meal6- cottage cheese/cherries
**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily.
*P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

It has been quite a struggle with all the changes going in my life and career since Covid hit. I am very excited to get my home gym done and hit my mass training for six months straight. I have decided to build my own indoor gym and forego entering gyms{except for needed events} at this time indefinitely because of personal reasons. I have not decided the particulars of what supps I will be using yet besides the experiment part; which is my own thing using various compounds {non Aas part}, to amplify my gains. You have seen my many goals and transformation pics {at bottom of post}, I have hit in the past so, you realize that my big thing is manipulation of the human body.
Cheers to you all and especially the members who follow and help
Me stay excited and focused!! I mean that!!**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
Past cycle pics:
5831bf3776ab197cae3bf04a5e51a7b4.plist

6b2a7c9a37e996b9ecafb223bf853a01.plist

a383cdd4cb4e202a1ff0a202f2fb21aa.plist

c18c50bfb7abb510912484af634789d0.plist

1a735e9f647ff62f6d06ca872eb85036.jpg

847537e1b0874e3002ce064c6583b609.png

Max

MAXS 4 WEEK WINNY/T3 BLAST!! Unsponsored

4f5a118aa52ca6c463826960d5eacc38.jpg
more excited to get my home gym together so I can hit the weights!!
dade8062d367a71241655335a2dae306.jpg

e1f345b7beb5280c2e2b6affb1e2bd47.plist

5abfcf5a1f9c02823b7321bb835fbe47.plist

37957aa7075d61b047f79ded88443be6.plist

Max

Last edited:
You already know im here for the ride!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes Indeed! ! I literally am ripping up the floor right now and getting my home gym together. Lots of stuff OTW. Damn plates, dumbbells, treadmill, mirrors coming but, I am patient!! Not! Lol

Max

Yes Indeed! ! I literally am ripping up the floor right now and getting my home gym together. Lots of stuff OTW. Damn plates, dumbbells, treadmill, mirrors coming but, I am patient!! Not! Lol

Max
Lol me either

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
Excited to follow the journey man let’s get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally! I am psyched to get started with some actual weights! I’d say within two weeks it will be at least 2/3 done. Just the damn dumbbells and more plates are friggin hard to get! I don’t care though. Barbell is good enough for a while!

Max

Totally! I am psyched to get started with some actual weights! I’d say within two weeks it will be at least 2/3 done. Just the damn dumbbells and more plates are friggin hard to get! I don’t care though. Barbell is good enough for a while!

Max

It’s all
Worth it in the end man!!

Awe subbed for fun times and good looking food!

Awe subbed for fun times and good looking food!

This is ridiculous but.....
77bf7d1baed72a322cc7091d5a330425.plist

I literally made it for a cheat and just ate the protein and fat! Lol . It was delicious! The muffin was devoured by me lil sis!!

Max

Yeah that looks incredible! It's like you're not going to eat it until it looks like a masterpiece! Damnit making me hungry

Along for the ride big dog ! Top notch very detailed starting this log I would expect nothing else from yah ! The third pic from the bottom do you remember what you were weighing by chance ?

Impressed you scored that Rogue equipment during Covid. I've been waiting for updates to stock and tey to grab bumper plates when they surface.

You will be so happy once it is all setup. Looks and sounds like you did it up right.

Along for the ride big dog ! Top notch very detailed starting this log I would expect nothing else from yah ! The third pic from the bottom do you remember what you were weighing by chance ?

If it is the bulkier photo, prob about 213-219. I fluctuated from 207-221. I normally stay in the 194-207 range. I can go down to 184 but it is not too fun diet wise ! Lol.

Max

Get Shredded!
Awesome, definitely along for the ride! You have a great physique and would be an awesome classic physique competitor by the way!

Impressed you scored that Rogue equipment during Covid. I've been waiting for updates to stock and tey to grab bumper plates when they surface.

You will be so happy once it is all setup. Looks and sounds like you did it up right.

It is crazy how difficult it has been! I literally got an alert for the powerblocks and pulled over right away. By the time I clicked in...it was gone! I’m talking maybe 1 min tops! Craziness.
I am probably going to end up getting mixed brands because at this point, I have scoured the internet and local. I definitely am not buying from a scam site or China. One thing about Rogue; they are expensive but; it is lifetime and welded in Columbus , USA! They are really a decent company along with Titan. Just sucks that Titan stuff doesn’t fit Rogue. You can fit Rogue to Titan though. Damn cluster fuck! Lol.
I finally am getting some items OTW as far as accessories but dumbbells and bumper plates are Ridiculous. I wish I owned a fitness equipment company. Maybe they started this shit!! Kidding ! I am trying to get mirrors now, IKEA is looking like the place. I never realized how reliant my mind/muscle connection is on one. A lot of people think it is for Vanity and I definitely agree but, it is much more; training without them even doing banding and other bodyweight movements I noticed how they are an integral part of what we do.

Appreciate you following along for the ride!! After the minis, I am doing a long 5 months of straight bulking!!. Monitoring my system is key. No dirty bulks for this guy! I am going to have 2 cheat meals per week always!! But I have embraced trying to eat low to Zero processed foods. The store “HEALTH” section is about the worst !! All the paleo and keto meals have like 49 ingredients; especially gluten-free. I am going more modified- Mediterranean as much as possible.

Max

Awesome, definitely along for the ride! You have a great physique and would be an awesome classic physique competitor by the way!

I appreciate it! I love the lifestyle and all that comes with it. Thanks for following

Max

Yeah that looks incredible! It's like you're not going to eat it until it looks like a masterpiece! Damnit making me hungry

This give me some hunger and DRIVE!!!
c59e0f992ba1603a3e77871df16b22de.plist

Max

Badass MAX! Following for sure!

Thank you 9tmare! Means a lot to me! This year has been a .2 out our 10 in my life and I plan on Halloween thru 2021 to just improve more and more

Max

Back