Max’s log

Page 161 of 193 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2895

Thread: Max’s log

  1. #2401
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Max you are looking awesome brother. I am envious of your vtaper. Still love following your journey and cant wait to see the final chapter
    Yes sir, thank you . Me too! Except their won’t be a final chapter...this is gonna be like a JK Rowling series.. never ending and long. The first of many; I will see you @ the movies !!

    Max

  2. #2402
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    MaxSys 2.0 Cyborg Comp Cycle
    Daily:
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas Beltropin GH 6iu split
    Beligas T3/T4- 25/50mcg
    Beligas Clen 40-80mcg 2 on,1off,2on,2off
    Beligas Winstrol 20mg 2x daily
    Tren Ace 100mg/Test prop/Primo 100mg 3x week
    Parabolan 100mg per week one shot
    Saxon Provi 20mg 3x daily
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex or Asin As Needed
    Pfizer Caber as needed .5mg twice
    2% ketoconazole/.03% bimatoprost shampoo:serum (120 applications)

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, [New World Nutritionals : LIVER SCRUB GALLBLADDER RINSE 15g per serving ~ 3g of MIC(3g each component methionine-inositol-choline, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca], 1 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg r-ala, Niacin, 3g hemp/mix oil, black seed oil gels, slin supp{custom}, 200mg P5P, Toniq Ashwagahnda extract, Toniq Elixir(Trans-Resveratrol/NMN), NAD, BetaTor6g weight training days: 3g Off Days{1g 3x a day}Creapure5g post training ED, YOLKED 3g packet post workout additive to my Whey Isolate/creatine/Betator/SR Carnosyn, and my carb choice depends on need at the time! I use HBCD’s(highly-branched cyclic dextrin): Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize, Sweet Potato Powder, Oat Powder(all different ratios) directly after my workout(within 30minutes) very impotant!!

    ALL EXERCISES: 4 SETS, REPS- 5-8, rest time 30 second max between sets, rest between exercises 1-2min rest max. Tempo: Strict, Controlled, No Momentum Reps using Mind/Muscle Connection Targeting Exact Muscle being worked. I will dictate my cardio as I go. This 3on,1off, 3on,1,off schedule is intense and I will be doing cardio separately at home 7 days weekly. Intensity/type : TBD daily

    Saturday
    SHOULDERS
    * Seated Dumbbell Presses
    * Machine Presses
    * Arnold Presses
    * Prone Incline Front Barbell Raise (shoulder-width grip)
    * Alternating Front laterals
    * Standing Dumbbell Side Lateral
    * One arm Cable side laterals angled
    * Bent over Rear Laterals
    * Facing Incline bench rear laterals
    * TRAPS
    * Wide-Grip Barbell Upright Row
    * Barbell Shrugs(try to act like trying to touch your shoulder to your ears, no rolling)
    * Negative Barbell Shrugs
    * FOREARMS
    * Reverse Barbell Curl -EZ
    * Skinny Barbell Dumbbell Wrist Curl(hands off bench/forearms planted flat)

    Sunday- OFF

    This is my cardio schedule for this week
    65 minutes on non-workout days and 2
    35 minutes on workout days(post weights or AM fasted). My cardio is 7 days a week and increases by 5-10min each week.

    Felt a bit winded today which I am sure is hormonal/adrenal changes, along with lower calories, and long work schedule/less sleep. Although I do see many positive body changes, so it is all good. I am lean enough for physique so; my plan is to not lower my calories further but to just manipulate them along with my latter water increased water per my usual. The hard part coming is not using any powder and eating all whole food protein; it is hard because the lack of carbohydrates; it is very arduous lbs and lbs of meat. I will cut out my fiber intake as we get closer as to not have any bloat issues. I am looking forward to the competition and training with my papa. Hopefully; everyone respects the time off work that week but; it always seems like I get last second calls for “emergencies”...for them, not me. I think I may keep my phone off for incoming, lol. Even then; they know where to find me! Ha!
    Remember, Reach at Least One Goal Daily!

    Max
    My favorite position whether they are up on the knees or straddled

    MaxSys2.0

  3. #2403
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Enjoy Your Sunday! Congratulations samgraves . Did a phenomenal job at your debut competition . I look forward to you continuing your journey and to Max Gainz. Enjoy the day and Very Happy for you, especially not having a bunch of help, you did a solid job! Nothing but moving up from here! Kick ass and Enjoy a nice 3000kcal full Breakfast ! Omelette, Chicken Fried Steak & Gravy plus one of my favorites is Eggs Benedict or Salmon Lox & Bagels!


    Max
    #variety

  4. #2404
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Update pic

    Max

  5. #2405
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,903
    Thanked in
    3,570 Posts
    Rep Points
    66181150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    MaxSys 2.0 Cyborg Comp Cycle
    Daily:
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas Beltropin GH 6iu split
    Beligas T3/T4- 25/50mcg
    Beligas Clen 40-80mcg 2 on,1off,2on,2off
    Beligas Winstrol 20mg 2x daily
    Tren Ace 100mg/Test prop/Primo 100mg 3x week
    Parabolan 100mg per week one shot
    Saxon Provi 20mg 3x daily
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex or Asin As Needed
    Pfizer Caber as needed .5mg twice
    2% ketoconazole/.03% bimatoprost shampoo:serum (120 applications)

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, [New World Nutritionals : LIVER SCRUB GALLBLADDER RINSE 15g per serving ~ 3g of MIC(3g each component methionine-inositol-choline, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca], 1 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg r-ala, Niacin, 3g hemp/mix oil, black seed oil gels, slin supp{custom}, 200mg P5P, Toniq Ashwagahnda extract, Toniq Elixir(Trans-Resveratrol/NMN), NAD, BetaTor6g weight training days: 3g Off Days{1g 3x a day}Creapure5g post training ED, YOLKED 3g packet post workout additive to my Whey Isolate/creatine/Betator/SR Carnosyn, and my carb choice depends on need at the time! I use HBCD’s(highly-branched cyclic dextrin): Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize, Sweet Potato Powder, Oat Powder(all different ratios) directly after my workout(within 30minutes) very impotant!!

    ALL EXERCISES: 4 SETS, REPS- 5-8, rest time 30 second max between sets, rest between exercises 1-2min rest max. Tempo: Strict, Controlled, No Momentum Reps using Mind/Muscle Connection Targeting Exact Muscle being worked. I will dictate my cardio as I go. This 3on,1off, 3on,1,off schedule is intense and I will be doing cardio separately at home 7 days weekly. Intensity/type : TBD daily

    Saturday
    SHOULDERS
    * Seated Dumbbell Presses
    * Machine Presses
    * Arnold Presses
    * Prone Incline Front Barbell Raise (shoulder-width grip)
    * Alternating Front laterals
    * Standing Dumbbell Side Lateral
    * One arm Cable side laterals angled
    * Bent over Rear Laterals
    * Facing Incline bench rear laterals
    * TRAPS
    * Wide-Grip Barbell Upright Row
    * Barbell Shrugs(try to act like trying to touch your shoulder to your ears, no rolling)
    * Negative Barbell Shrugs
    * FOREARMS
    * Reverse Barbell Curl -EZ
    * Skinny Barbell Dumbbell Wrist Curl(hands off bench/forearms planted flat)

    Sunday- OFF

    This is my cardio schedule for this week
    65 minutes on non-workout days and 2
    35 minutes on workout days(post weights or AM fasted). My cardio is 7 days a week and increases by 5-10min each week.

    Felt a bit winded today which I am sure is hormonal/adrenal changes, along with lower calories, and long work schedule/less sleep. Although I do see many positive body changes, so it is all good. I am lean enough for physique so; my plan is to not lower my calories further but to just manipulate them along with my latter water increased water per my usual. The hard part coming is not using any powder and eating all whole food protein; it is hard because the lack of carbohydrates; it is very arduous lbs and lbs of meat. I will cut out my fiber intake as we get closer as to not have any bloat issues. I am looking forward to the competition and training with my papa. Hopefully; everyone respects the time off work that week but; it always seems like I get last second calls for “emergencies”...for them, not me. I think I may keep my phone off for incoming, lol. Even then; they know where to find me! Ha!
    Remember, Reach at Least One Goal Daily!

    Max
    My favorite position whether they are up on the knees or straddled

    MaxSys2.0
    I cuffed, gagged, blind folded, and put spreader bar on my gal other night in this exact position and paddled, used vibrator, and dildo on her. Then made her gag on "me" then wore that thang out. TMI?

  6. #2406
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,903
    Thanked in
    3,570 Posts
    Rep Points
    66181150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Enjoy Your Sunday! Congratulations samgraves . Did a phenomenal job at your debut competition . I look forward to you continuing your journey and to Max Gainz. Enjoy the day and Very Happy for you, especially not having a bunch of help, you did a solid job! Nothing but moving up from here! Kick ass and Enjoy a nice 3000kcal full Breakfast ! Omelette, Chicken Fried Steak & Gravy plus one of my favorites is Eggs Benedict or Salmon Lox & Bagels!


    Max
    #variety
    Thank you max!!

  7. #2407
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,903
    Thanked in
    3,570 Posts
    Rep Points
    66181150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Update pic

    Max
    Damn ur leaning out fast

  8. #2408
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Thank you max!!
    Of course ! Nothing but the best!

    Max
    #kickedass

  9. #2409
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Damn ur leaning out fast
    Getting there! I gained 3lbs and appear leaner! Craziness! I will be ready early! Plus I have Max OG coming my last 9 days and he will make sure I am full and tight!

    Max

  10. #2410
    Registered User
    StayFocused1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Curling in the squat rack
    Posts
    193

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    463
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    170
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points
    216439148

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Update pic

    Max

    Cyborg mode engaged! Outstanding Max!

  11. #2411
    Registered User
    Standfast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    350
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points
    12817826

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Getting there! I gained 3lbs and appear leaner! Craziness! I will be ready early! Plus I have Max OG coming my last 9 days and he will make sure I am full and tight!

    Max
    Max OG is gonna bring you in savage mode!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImpassionedDrearyAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif  

  12. #2412
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Quote Originally Posted by StayFocused1313 View Post

    Cyborg mode engaged! Outstanding Max!
    That is my goal! I better sporting the MaxSys2.0 Gear !!! The girls love their Sports Bra Tops and Tanks. I am waiting for my outfits to show, pretty excited. Gonna take some time to get the right fabric/style and fit but they seem to love em! I have been going all out each day and actually am eating a tad more just because I leaned out early; so I am just playing the 2-3lb game but I was told to gain an extra 2-3lbs . I can’t wait to deplete and load some carbs; the feeling is something I love! It is only for a short time but, I get A High type feeling.
    I am moving nice and easy so I don’t injure anything. I strengthened my core & low back just for that reason. Have sports injuries/broken bones and “they really do hurt more when it is cold! “ lol. I can’t move to Alaska ...

    Max

  13. #2413
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,976
    Thanked in
    11,437 Posts
    Rep Points
    719587795

    Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    Max OG is gonna bring you in savage mode!
    I need to watch that today ! Get me all jacked up for the gym! I love movies with fast action! Mad Max Fury Road...maybe the new Suicide Squad! James Gunn who made Guardians of the Galaxy made this one and I hear it is a lot better than the previous! Plus, I love the actor Joel Kinnaman..he was in 3 seasons of The Killing, The first Altered Carbon, a few movies I really like. Great character actor and he is Swedish American with dual citizenship. His dad was from the Midwest and his mom Ukrainian Jew, so he spoke English with his dad and Swedish w Mom. After visiting Texas for Summer, he left home and worked at a beer factory in Norway and just bounced around. Reminds me of our family, he has 6 sisters too!
    Like, “Get me the F*** out of here! “ lol.

    Max

  14. #2414
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    12512977

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Update pic

    Max
    Look good Max! Keep going brother, looking forward to the final result.

  15. #2415
    Registered User
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,376
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points
    41693048

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Update pic

    Max
    Max straight up looking like a fucking specimen in here good shit brother

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums