Maxís log

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 472

Thread: Maxís log

  1. #226
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I have tight glutes/hams too. Even chiro was like WTF lol. If i get a bar to mid shin im having a good day

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    I want those 26 diameter wagon wheel plates. It is like having a 4in lift block. Really cool but $$!

    Max

  2. #227
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I want those 26 diameter wagon wheel plates. It is like having a 4in lift block. Really cool but $$!

    Max
    Ive heard

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  3. #228
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Ive heard

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Here is a pic off the Rogue website, so you can see how it works...pretty bad ass; especially if you are trying to be careful.

    Max
    #rogue

  4. #229
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Here is a pic off the Rogue website, so you can see how it works...pretty bad ass; especially if you are trying to be careful.

    Max
    #rogue
    Ive seen em before. Nicks strength and power had some cool ones too that look just like refular plates

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  5. #230
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

    Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
    Proviron- 50mg split daily
    GH 4ius daily
    Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

    Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
    Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
    Black cold brew coffee and water
    —————————————————————
    4 Week High Volume Weight Training
    I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

    My Warm Up before Weights:
    5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
    10 x Pull Ups{Various}
    15 x Bodyweight Squats
    20 x Walking Lunges around House
    MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
    Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
    Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
    Sunday - OFF

    Thursday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
    45min@ 4.2mph treadmill
    Hanging Leg Raises {regular; L&R emphasis}
    {btw- it is important to move slowly while hanging and not swing wildly; I usually have my partner/girl hold my low back towards the end as it gets really tough!!}
    50 left-sided Jackknifes/50 right-sided Jack
    Banded glute extensions: 50 each buttock
    Supermans/Planks: non stop 5 min*

    I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

    Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
    Meal 2- 7oz cubed steaks, 2 eggs, reg potatoes, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
    Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs: dextrose/waxy maize
    Meal4- 5oz Oven Roasted Turkey, 2 Dave’s Powerseed Bread Slices, 2 cups Spicy Slaw, 20oz Fairlife Milk, 2 bananas.
    Meal5- Bruschetta, Salad with Everything plus 5oz Fresh Yellowfin Tuna; 100g Calrose Rice. *Dinner Party Pics{hard not to tear into those pizzas but; After cooking a lot for people it is easier for me to pass up;{I do have to taste my own food; especially the handmade little sausages. Some were gluten free, some were vegetarian, some are whatevs! I am going to start canceling pretty soon because I have about 6 different diet requests at family gatherings! Lol Not!!
    Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with cherries.{before bed*}

    **Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
    2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
    Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

    OWEEE!! My Chest... !!! I am feeling the pain and I like it. I am a sick person that enjoys the pain; reminds me that my body is at work. I don’t expect to get sore every workout but, if I am not sore after Two weeks...I AM doing something to damage that tissue, lol! Definitely having sick pumps; the good kind and feel good; no complaints{although I could, lol}. I had just a few of my fam over to eat and cooked in advance(pizza dough/baked goods)so it made it easy and they all could make their own pizzas w homemade sauces and pesto. I am making sure to have them take ALL THE LEFTOVERS!! It is not the Pizza that tempts me: it is those evil cookies and brownies!! I can avoid them totally...but not if you let them sit in front of me too long; I’ll break like a china doll!! I do not partake in most vices; but food and caffeine is a Big one for me!! I look at Ice Cream and Panaderia Bakery Goods like Drugs! Worse!! Lol!! Smells so good here right now. Delish. “00” organic flour for the regular pizza dough!!{tip}. Let the Feast Begin!!
    **Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!





    Max

  6. #231
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

    Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
    Proviron- 50mg split daily
    GH 4ius daily
    Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

    Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
    Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
    Black cold brew coffee and water
    —————————————————————
    4 Week High Volume Weight Training
    I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

    My Warm Up before Weights:
    5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
    10 x Pull Ups{Various}
    15 x Bodyweight Squats
    20 x Walking Lunges around House
    MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
    Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
    Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
    Sunday - OFF

    Thursday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
    45min@ 4.2mph treadmill
    Hanging Leg Raises {regular; L&R emphasis}
    {btw- it is important to move slowly while hanging and not swing wildly; I usually have my partner/girl hold my low back towards the end as it gets really tough!!}
    50 left-sided Jackknifes/50 right-sided Jack
    Banded glute extensions: 50 each buttock
    Supermans/Planks: non stop 5 min*

    I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

    Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
    Meal 2- 7oz cubed steaks, 2 eggs, reg potatoes, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
    Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs: dextrose/waxy maize
    Meal4- 5oz Oven Roasted Turkey, 2 Dave’s Powerseed Bread Slices, 2 cups Spicy Slaw, 20oz Fairlife Milk, 2 bananas.
    Meal5- Bruschetta, Salad with Everything plus 5oz Fresh Yellowfin Tuna; 100g Calrose Rice. *Dinner Party Pics{hard not to tear into those pizzas but; After cooking a lot for people it is easier for me to pass up;{I do have to taste my own food; especially the handmade little sausages. Some were gluten free, some were vegetarian, some are whatevs! I am going to start canceling pretty soon because I have about 6 different diet requests at family gatherings! Lol Not!!
    Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with cherries.{before bed*}

    **Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
    2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
    Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

    OWEEE!! My Chest... !!! I am feeling the pain and I like it. I am a sick person that enjoys the pain; reminds me that my body is at work. I don’t expect to get sore every workout but, if I am not sore after Two weeks...I AM doing something to damage that tissue, lol! Definitely having sick pumps; the good kind and feel good; no complaints{although I could, lol}. I had just a few of my fam over to eat and cooked in advance(pizza dough/baked goods)so it made it easy and they all could make their own pizzas w homemade sauces and pesto. I am making sure to have them take ALL THE LEFTOVERS!! It is not the Pizza that tempts me: it is those evil cookies and brownies!! I can avoid them totally...but not if you let them sit in front of me too long; I’ll break like a china doll!! I do not partake in most vices; but food and caffeine is a Big one for me!! I look at Ice Cream and Panaderia Bakery Goods like Drugs! Worse!! Lol!! Smells so good here right now. Delish. “00” organic flour for the regular pizza dough!!{tip}. Let the Feast Begin!!
    **Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!





    Max
    Send them cookies and brownies to me at 1234 fat boy road

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  7. #232
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,705

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,672
    Thanked in
    1,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    45232427

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Send them cookies and brownies to me at 1234 fat boy road

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Goes great with those biscuits and gravy you should be eating in the morning!!

  8. #233
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Goes great with those biscuits and gravy you should be eating in the morning!!
    None since quarantine sad

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  9. #234
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    539

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    542
    Thanked in
    330 Posts
    Rep Points
    7557774

    Just now seeing this Max!!!! Your cooking skills are insane!!! Awesome work man!!!

  10. #235
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Just now seeing this Max!!!! Your cooking skills are insane!!! Awesome work man!!!
    Thank you AR-15! It is one of my best talents! Lol. I definitely work hard at it daily. My food is kinda boring really but; the food I make; I try to make it taste a bit better or try something new. I definitely could have tore through some of the pizza and baked goods(Omg, that was hard), I made to-go bags to get it outta there. Find me in a coma!! Lol . Glad you found my thread!

    Max

  11. #236
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    None since quarantine sad

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Now I am thinking of biscuits and gravy....! Mmm, that is one dish I can make 100 ways and it always comes out good!! I just woke out of hunger! Hate that part!!

  12. #237
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Goes great with those biscuits and gravy you should be eating in the morning!!
    The devils temptation!! ! Lol. I know your mouth waters at the sight of a huge platter of smothered biscuits and gravy or smothered hash skillets!! Omg

    Max

  13. #238
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Now I am thinking of biscuits and gravy....! Mmm, that is one dish I can make 100 ways and it always comes out good!! I just woke out of hunger! Hate that part!!
    It's def "hungry homer" time this weekend damnit!!

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  14. #239
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,917
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points
    628055407

    Think about
    Training that

    Max

  15. #240
    NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    2,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,559
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    415
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Think about
    Training that

    Max
    What kind of training you talking about

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums