Maxís log

Page 192 of 209 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3129

Thread: Maxís log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

At the table doing all the girls make-up! What a job! Itís funny now 6 years later, all the compounding companies are making the original mix
    They just charge a shit ton more than the real price! Drove 4hrs to work 11hrs, had to hit the gym and get some sleep. Everything is well, I found if I turned my phone OFF, nobody could call me in! Lol . I went shopping, but he freezers are full , fridge full, pantry full. Max will be ON!! Soon ! I will be doing my first two weeks @ 75-80% then introduce the ďsupp regimenĒ ! Super Dope regimen! I will post the lay out tomorrow for you guys and you will have to follow to see the workout program - it is 6 days a week. It is gonna rock- itís all about the training and food. The PEDís run second to the training, we shall see how it goes. Talk to you soon

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,694 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

At the table doing all the girls make-up! What a job! Itís funny now 6 years later, all the compounding companies are making the original mix
    They just charge a shit ton more than the real price! Drove 4hrs to work 11hrs, had to hit the gym and get some sleep. Everything is well, I found if I turned my phone OFF, nobody could call me in! Lol . I went shopping, but he freezers are full , fridge full, pantry full. Max will be ON!! Soon ! I will be doing my first two weeks @ 75-80% then introduce the ďsupp regimenĒ ! Super Dope regimen! I will post the lay out tomorrow for you guys and you will have to follow to see the workout program - it is 6 days a week. It is gonna rock- itís all about the training and food. The PEDís run second to the training, we shall see how it goes. Talk to you soon

Max
    Schaaaweeeet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Max hows it going my Brother?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Max hows it going my Brother?
    Good! Busy and Tired but, making the almighty dollar ! Lol . Excited to run a blast !

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Good! Busy and Tired but, making the almighty dollar ! Lol . Excited to run a blast !

Max
    Thatís good man!! Glad to hear it the last 2 weeks has been very bad for me first off this surgery has been and still is very painful !!! More painful than when I broke my leg a couple years ago of you can believe it!! Plus last week my neighbor accidentally backed over my cat and he died and it has devastated me ans made me so depressed and sad! He was my best bud!! Now I go home to a real empty house !!
    I had to go back to my surgeons office yesterday to get another scrip of my Oxys pain medicine this makes my 4th refill since September 13th e day of my surgery Iíve never experienced pain like this i had to learn to do everything with my left hand and thatís been tough ,he let me take the waist band brace off my shoulder harness this week and Iím more comfortable now with wearing jUst a regular sling and I havet to wear it 2 more weeks when I see him again and maybe he will take me out of that then,my PT has been doing ok jIt getting really sore at night cause Iím doing more exercises amd the shoulder and my arm is getting loosened up more and more so Iím proud about that

Iím gonna start next week doing 5 days of cardio rather than 3 days like Iíve been doing so thatís good news itís looking like sometime in January when I can return to working out but it will be a slow progress and taking it easy when i get started back I canít juSt go in there right off and curl 135# lol!!!

Howís life in general been doing for you bud?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís good man!! Glad to hear it the last 2 weeks has been very bad for me first off this surgery has been and still is very painful !!! More painful than when I broke my leg a couple years ago of you can believe it!! Plus last week my neighbor accidentally backed over my cat and he died and it has devastated me ans made me so depressed and sad! He was my best bud!! Now I go home to a real empty house !!
    I had to go back to my surgeons office yesterday to get another scrip of my Oxys pain medicine this makes my 4th refill since September 13th e day of my surgery Iíve never experienced pain like this i had to learn to do everything with my left hand and thatís been tough ,he let me take the waist band brace off my shoulder harness this week and Iím more comfortable now with wearing jUst a regular sling and I havet to wear it 2 more weeks when I see him again and maybe he will take me out of that then,my PT has been doing ok jIt getting really sore at night cause Iím doing more exercises amd the shoulder and my arm is getting loosened up more and more so Iím proud about that

Iím gonna start next week doing 5 days of cardio rather than 3 days like Iíve been doing so thatís good news itís looking like sometime in January when I can return to working out but it will be a slow progress and taking it easy when i get started back I canít juSt go in there right off and curl 135# lol!!!

Howís life in general been doing for you bud?
    Very Busy and I have an erratic schedule which I am in the middle of picking jobs so I can make less of a workload to make sure I ďput my all into my trainingĒ. Kinda like the devil on one side telling me to work harder for the $$Ē and the angel telling me to pass on the $$ Jobs, work on myself and I will be happier. Always a conundrum! I am choosing to take the lesser workload so I can improve my physique; which mentally will be good for me and translate into more jobs later. I feel bad that your surgery has caused all this pain! You definitely will(or are) physically addicted to those darn pills. I would definitely talk to the surgeon about tapering off and to see if they have a non-opioid choice to help. Nucynta is one that comes to mind(although) it is a strong pain medicine; it can help your pain by two pathways and get off those devilishly, addictive pills. It is nobodyís fault, it is just a bad situation post surgery. My number one concern ďfor youĒ is being able to get your physical self moving. Just ask him about Nucynta to see if he is agreeable at writing some for you. Itís the only new pain med of its kind developed in the last 30-40 years. Hopefully he did a good job on the shoulder, otherwise more surgeries would needed , hence more pain. I wish you a better recovery and hope you are able to get off that med seeing as its a 4th refill. It definitely takes over so, be well, ask him about it and be strong mentally. Most wonít have any withdrawals by switching either. Not advice ; just something I have seen quite a bit for post surgical pain. Something may be wrong (with the surgery or something happened afterwards). Kick ass, be strong , and remember; the magic bullet is the gym-training. Even though your in pain; just follow his directions.

Max
    Just options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Very Busy and I have an erratic schedule which I am in the middle of picking jobs so I can make less of a workload to make sure I ďput my all into my trainingĒ. Kinda like the devil on one side telling me to work harder for the $$Ē and the angel telling me to pass on the $$ Jobs, work on myself and I will be happier. Always a conundrum! I am choosing to take the lesser workload so I can improve my physique; which mentally will be good for me and translate into more jobs later. I feel bad that your surgery has caused all this pain! You definitely will(or are) physically addicted to those darn pills. I would definitely talk to the surgeon about tapering off and to see if they have a non-opioid choice to help. Nucynta is one that comes to mind(although) it is a strong pain medicine; it can help your pain by two pathways and get off those devilishly, addictive pills. It is nobodyís fault, it is just a bad situation post surgery. My number one concern ďfor youĒ is being able to get your physical self moving. Just ask him about Nucynta to see if he is agreeable at writing some for you. Itís the only new pain med of its kind developed in the last 30-40 years. Hopefully he did a good job on the shoulder, otherwise more surgeries would needed , hence more pain. I wish you a better recovery and hope you are able to get off that med seeing as its a 4th refill. It definitely takes over so, be well, ask him about it and be strong mentally. Most wonít have any withdrawals by switching either. Not advice ; just something I have seen quite a bit for post surgical pain. Something may be wrong (with the surgery or something happened afterwards). Kick ass, be strong , and remember; the magic bullet is the gym-training. Even though your in pain; just follow his directions.

Max
    Just options
    Brother I really appreciate your concerns it means so very much to me !!! You just donít know how much it means to me for you to be looking out for me your best bud!!! I hate these pain meds ,what happened is the MRI showed small tears in both mutual rotator cuff and bicep tendon,but when he got in there they were both torn majorly big tears esp my rotator cuff ,he showed me before and after pics from the scope he used for most of the surgery it was amazing oics man Iíll try to email you the pictures this weekend and let you look at them

It was my decision to have the surgery,I juzt got tired of the oain all the time amd he said it would never in the long run get better so I just made this decision to take the chance while I was somewhat younger to get it down now ,i juzt turned 55 back in September and to me was close to being in good shape for my age ya know and the older you get as you know the longer the recovery *🩹,heck brother I didnít use this much pain medicine when I broke my leg and had 3 different surgeries on it inhad like 2 refills ,one the day I left the hospital and the last one when I ran out of the first ,but he told me that this was gonna be very painful he took a CT scan 2 weeks ago akd the surgery was ok everything looked good so I hadnít retorm anything so that was good news I never dreamed it was gonna be this tough though holy crap man !!!

Your my mentor man and I do appreciate everything youíve done for me and Iím gonna have a long talk with my surgeon my next appointment for Dang sure because these Oxys are bad news

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

Maxís log

Brother I really appreciate your concerns it means so very much to me !!! You just donít know how much it means to me for you to be looking out for me your best bud!!! I hate these pain meds ,what happened is the MRI showed small tears in both mutual rotator cuff and bicep tendon,but when he got in there they were both torn majorly big tears esp my rotator cuff ,he showed me before and after pics from the scope he used for most of the surgery it was amazing oics man Iíll try to email you the pictures this weekend and let you look at them

It was my decision to have the surgery,I juzt got tired of the oain all the time amd he said it would never in the long run get better so I just made this decision to take the chance while I was somewhat younger to get it down now ,i juzt turned 55 back in September and to me was close to being in good shape for my age ya know and the older you get as you know the longer the recovery *🩹,heck brother I didnít use this much pain medicine when I broke my leg and had 3 different surgeries on it inhad like 2 refills ,one the day I left the hospital and the last one when I ran out of the first ,but he told me that this was gonna be very painful he took a CT scan 2 weeks ago akd the surgery was ok everything looked good so I hadnít retorm anything so that was good news I never dreamed it was gonna be this tough though holy crap man !!!

Your my mentor man and I do appreciate everything youíve done for me and Iím gonna have a long talk with my surgeon my next appointment for Dang sure because these Oxys are bad news
    Of course my friend!! I hate seeing people injured and they get trapped inside the whole pain meds vs surgery ordeal. The pain meds become a worse mental pain and completely ruin ďquality of lifeĒ . I see it all the time , sadly. I know you will do it and get going ! Hell, you were sooo active before , so letís get you back going , along with your doctor on board!

Max
    #fuckthepainaway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Saturday!!
    Have a Great Weekend! Train Hard , Get Harder!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course my friend!! I hate seeing people injured and they get trapped inside the whole pain meds vs surgery ordeal. The pain meds become a worse mental pain and completely ruin ďquality of lifeĒ . I see it all the time , sadly. I know you will do it and get going ! Hell, you were sooo active before , so letís get you back going , along with your doctor on board!

Max
    #fuckthepainaway
    Oh man I will ,Iím not gonna ask for anymore of these pain meds Iím gonna switch to Tylenol or Advil cause those things will mess yoir life up Iíve lost a couple of friends to addiction and Iím sure not going down that road I love my life and my quality of life and i am active like you said and the gym and staying healthy is my way of life and nothing like these pain meds are gonna ruin what all Iíve accomplished over the years !!! Man I owe you big time for all your support amd Iíll never forget it !!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,694 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh man I will ,Iím not gonna ask for anymore of these pain meds Iím gonna switch to Tylenol or Advil cause those things will mess yoir life up Iíve lost a couple of friends to addiction and Iím sure not going down that road I love my life and my quality of life and i am active like you said and the gym and staying healthy is my way of life and nothing like these pain meds are gonna ruin what all Iíve accomplished over the years !!! Man I owe you big time for all your support amd Iíll never forget it !!
    I'm glad you finally came to this conclusion. Remember our chat and my story? All the friends dead now? Fuck them opiates!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I'm glad you finally came to this conclusion. Remember our chat and my story? All the friends dead now? Fuck them opiates!!!
    Man I know !!! I hate them and donít know why a lot of people get addicted so fast to them

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,694 Posts
    Rep Points

Man I know !!! I hate them and donít know why a lot of people get addicted so fast to them
    Cant speak for others, but for me, didn't happen on purpose, just partied too long and woke up one day and was withdrawing and it was game over

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,754 Posts
    Rep Points

The only thing you owe me is getting better and hopefully recovering well from surgery. The active, gym life is not too far around the bend...it seems like it when a person feels down or depressed but, itís gonna come quick. Youíll be on the cardio & leg machines at first. Doing the exercises with your PT. Pain meds have their place but, only work for a while. Iíll always be here for anyone who wants back into shape! Especially good friends

Max