• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Max’s log

I used to do lung lung and double squat the 1/4 mile track and throw in 100 toe touches on either end. It is a MF of a body weight leg routine. Also give this calve raise routine a try. On the edge of a couple plates raise and hold in the raised position for one second, double raise and hold for two seconds, all the way to 15. They will be on fire.

Sounds sick!! My favorite cardio is 100m sprint- walks! Blast 100m, walk 300m, repeat. I do that for 15-45 minutes: depending on my goal. Other than that 4.0-5.6 mph treadmill. I usually only use a commercial Versaclimber or Stepmill but; they are not working in the space that I have. The calves exercise and lung to lung, double squat 100 toe touches; I will have to try! Sounds awesome. ! After the mini blasts; I am going straight old school barbells and dumbbells but; adding a lot of total torso movements and band/TRX to sculpt my midsection and I really wanna strengthen my cartilage, tendons, and joints. In the past, I wa so focused on my muscles than I did not pay attention to my bones and tendons! For Shame ! Lol.

Max

195b9fdd722c1e48d718fb2eede7226c.jpg

Too much writing!! She is getting hot! Lol

Max

965de6a678dd988bbfd6cedb441bd039.jpg

b1a0b504f0a59735ae4da4d7c8a48c35.jpg

Gluten Free , Cajun Shrimp and White Cheddar Grits!’

Max

MAX’S 4 WEEK BELIGAS WINNY/TRT LOG
Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3
Proviron- 50mg split daily
Grey top GH 3iu daily {am fasted}
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mf Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, 10mg Noopept.

I am using pure bodyweight movements as I am not at a gym and do not have my home gym set up yet. I will be squeeze-pause-flexing rep technique targeting the muscle during the peak of each contraction. Legs are a bit more complicated and I employ a lot of super-slow, pause, explosive type tempo/lifts.

*All Bodyweight Exercises- 100 rep sets vary- upper, lower, repeat. One day off.
Cardio 6 days per week 45min-60min AM
Speedwalk indoor treadmill 3.7-4.6mph (weighted/reg) or walk-sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (15-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
cardio*145-160 (high cardio rate)

Monday: Upper Body
Diamond push ups with resistance bands
Overhand grip chin-ups
Resistance Band side lateral raises
Banded resistance Dips leaning forward
V-ups (reg, left, right concentration)
**Lead One Labor Day Zoom Class

I eat 6+ x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Upon waking 3iu gh, T4
*Black coffee cold brew plain, mixed with 64 Oz water for cardio.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water. 3 servings of fresh fruit (post cardio)*
Meal 2- 2 pork tenderloin sriracha sausages ,2 soft boiled eggs, Tri-peppers, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/waxy maize carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 6oz whites/one yolk, 500g 96/4 beef, avocado, sauces and cbd herbs.
Meal5- Cajun Shrimp/ Cheddar Grits (peaches plain)
Meal6- cottage cheese/14 strawberries(later)
**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily.
*P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

Had a great day and weekend filled with Family and Food and Ass!! . Training is great and my tendons/joints feel stronger from all the odd exercises that I have been doing along with deep stretches. This week my main goal is to get my Rack set up and remove ceiling fan as it is in the way and needs to be removed; hoping to install a blower ceiling blower. Hope you had a Great Labor Day!!
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max

MAXS 4 WEEK WINNY/T3 BLAST!! Unsponsored

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mf Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, 10mg Noopept.

I am using pure bodyweight movements as I am not at a gym and do not have my home gym set up yet. I will be squeeze-pause-flexing rep technique targeting the muscle during the peak of each contraction. Legs are a bit more complicated and I employ a lot of super-slow, pause, explosive type tempo/lifts.

*All Bodyweight Exercises- 100 rep sets vary- upper, lower, repeat. One day off.
Speedwalk indoor treadmill 3.7-4.6mph (weighted/reg) or walk-sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (15-45min)*

Tuesday: Lower Body
Variation squats- 50 bar weighted, 50 Kettlebell
Tension Stiff legged Deadlifts
Banded Squat Presses
Bulgarian Split Squats
Single Leg Calf Raises w weight

I eat 6x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Upon waking 3iu gh, T4(micro)

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water. 3 servings of fresh fruit (post cardio)*
Meal 2- 96/4 7oz beef,2 soft boiled eggs, banana& 3 halos, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/waxy maize carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 6oz whites/one yolk, 6oz 96/4 beef,feta, olives, w scallions & cbd herbs.
Meal5- Kung PaoChicken :breast/ rice/lots of peanuts, 32oz water
Meal6- cottage cheese/Bing Cherries
**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives.

Fired up and feeling good overall. Definitely learning a lot about new techniques and movement styles. I am wanting to really target stuff I never paid attention to before like, my speed, agility, and gait. Sounds odd but, I was getting stiff and not able to stretch properly when I was a lot heavier. Someone in my family {really young} said “ You walk funny “ . Don’t get me wrong because I cannot wait to hit the weights and bulk! But I am going to integrate Yoga and Pilates into my weekly regimen. Not all the time but seeing as I have an eldest sis that is a yoga master; I may as well take advantage.

b2e4eb77eb48ee18ed35761ea33f0cb6.jpg
ee168462d3bc3534843df5c59efd28e2.jpg

Max

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Wednesday: Off {Kind of}
I eat 6x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

I was on the move for work so I pre packed:
2 servings 45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water
3 servings of fruit/3- 3oz nuts w raw veggies!
4 hard boiled eggs and jerky(my homemade little boxes}
2 chicken breast burrito wraps that I shredded and made into Burritos w hot salsa

Had a busy day!! It was an off day training but did a helluva lot as far as work and did my cardio and then some. Plus, I got back and my and my Treadmill showed up. Have to do some assembling but only Six parts! Lol.
I am getting closer to my room getting partially laid out so that was a plus! Have a good evening and Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max

Max is definitely from the south with all that good ass food. Everything is looking phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max is definitely from the south with all that good ass food. Everything is looking phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali, then...All over but, love southern Cuisine though. American/Mexican/Italian/Greek-Lebanese are just a few favorites. My lack of time in the South is why I make it so much. I fly and drive a lot so I just love it all. Texas BBQ and BBQ in General is hard to beat Overall!
Especially Game meats !! All over the world is a white hot bbq with grey/white coals or wood and a rack! A dumpster sometimes(Jamaican Jerk) mmm !!! Now meal 7 ! Bastards!!

Max
#shouldnthavelookedatphone

Cali, then...All over but, love southern Cuisine though. American/Mexican/Italian/Greek-Lebanese are just a few favorites. My lack of time in the South is why I make it so much. I fly and drive a lot so I just love it all. Texas BBQ and BBQ in General is hard to beat Overall!
Especially Game meats !! All over the world is a white hot bbq with grey/white coals or wood and a rack! A dumpster sometimes(Jamaican Jerk) mmm !!! Now meal 7 ! Bastards!!

Max
#shouldnthavelookedatphone

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Thursday : Upper Body
Shoulder width push-ups w Resistance Bd.
Neurtral grip pull-ups
Ez Bar front lateral raises
Close Grip Barbell floor presses
Hanging Partial Crunches {reg, sides 100 total}

Meal 2- 96/4 6oz beef,2 soft boiled eggs, 3 halos, water.
Meal4- 6oz chicken tenderloins, salad, sunflower & pepitas, black beans, parmesan crisps , cbd herb oil vinaigrette.
Meal5- 4 protein pasta w skirt steak Parmesan, green apples, macadamia nuts; Salad w egg:bacon, macadamias
Meal6- 8oz Cottage cheese/cherries

Long day yesterday, so I slept midday, hate doing that but; we do what we gotta do. Time zone work is so different but, it is rewarding and meeting new people is very cool. It seems like we are all different and we are; in views and political issues, but we are also the same: we want happiness, prosperity, and to be loved more than we show anyone. It is not a Man or Woman Thing..it is an everyone thing; even the pricks we do not like. The ones who bark and yell the loudest are hurting most. Anyway, I am no philosopher but I saw it yesterday; nothing I can explain but I felt it.
My rest of today was filled with shopping and prepping food into portions. Fun, fun! Not!! Lol. I see why contractors are always slower than scheduled...They have too many contracts!
fbd9448292df0c76ec81fe8de072275a.plist

97bdcc50207137a5021d22010f000a38.plist

08d4afc75f4f2ce40c6a2750d4ca0253.plist

Max

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Thursday : Upper Body
Shoulder width push-ups w Resistance Bd.
Neurtral grip pull-ups
Ez Bar front lateral raises
Close Grip Barbell floor presses
Hanging Partial Crunches {reg, sides 100 total}

Meal4- 6oz chicken tenderloins, salad, sunflower & pepitas, black beans, parmesan crisps , cbd herb oil vinaigrette.
Meal5- 4 protein pasta w skirt steak Parmesan, green apples, macadamia nuts; Salad w egg:bacon, macadamias

Long day yesterday, so I slept midday, hate doing that but; we do what we gotta do. Time zone work is so different but, it is rewarding and meeting new people is very cool. It seems like we are all different and we are; in views and political issues, but we are also the same: we want happiness, prosperity, and to be loved more than we show anyone. It is not a Man or Woman Thing..it is an everyone thing; even the pricks we do not like. The ones who bark and yell the loudest are hurting most. Anyway, I am no philosopher but I saw it yesterday; nothing I can explain but I felt it.
My rest of today was filled with shopping and prepping food into portions. Fun, fun! Not!! Lol. I see why contractors are always slower than scheduled...They have too many contracts!
fbd9448292df0c76ec81fe8de072275a.plist

97bdcc50207137a5021d22010f000a38.plist

08d4afc75f4f2ce40c6a2750d4ca0253.plist

Max
Well, the girls hot lol
Burnt those frint delts up huh?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Well, the girls hot lol
Burnt those frint delts up huh?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes sir. Front barbell- straight or ez barbell burn like a mofo! I actually am looking forward to power building style. Bands and cardio and bodyweight and calisthenics are no joke either!
But we love this shit!! Burn !!

Max

This thread is going to be the highlights of my day/weeks
Max you definitely give inspiration!

Pumped to see this run!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Yes sir. Front barbell- straight or ez barbell burn like a mofo! I actually am looking forward to power building style. Bands and cardio and bodyweight and calisthenics are no joke either!
But we love this shit!! Burn !!

Max
And then the floor presses to boot.
"We dont need no water let the mutha fukka burn!"

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Wednesday: Off {Kind of}

I was on the move for work so I pre packed:
2 servings 45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water
3 servings of fruit/3- 3oz nuts w raw veggies!
4 hard boiled eggs and jerky(my homemade little boxes}
2 chicken breast burrito wraps that I shredded and made into Burritos w hot salsa

Had a busy day!! It was an off day training but did a helluva lot as far as work and did my cardio and then some. Plus, I got back and my and my Treadmill showed up. Have to do some assembling but only Six parts! Lol.
I am getting closer to my room getting partially laid out so that was a plus! Have a good evening and Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
That's amazing diet !

Just to understand well, your on test undecanoate injection with Stano oral?

Do your feel some joint pain when your start Stano ? Test undecanoate give lot water retention vs other test, that's maybe help your joint.

Im sure the vascularity up like hell at 60mg ! Do your practice cardio ?

That's amazing diet !

Just to understand well, your on test undecanoate injection with Stano oral?

Do your feel some joint pain when your start Stano ? Test undecanoate give lot water retention vs other test, that's maybe help your joint.

Im sure the vascularity up like hell at 60mg ! Do your practice cardio ?

Lol. Yeah, my supplements that I have been on for while seem to help a lot and I do not get as sore as most. It is hard to explain but; the only time I notice joint pain is right when I am awaking.....I stretch like a lion and I love the pain. I do have a lot of broken bones from the past but, they always hurt. The Knox gelatin, msm, circumin and my TRT Ester as you said must be combatting that. I will say this; my fruit and nut and vegetable intake is super high and I do not know if my diet is helping or the fact that I do yoga now to here and then. The pain is coming and I know that!! Looking forward to it!! Thx for reading !!

Max

This thread is going to be the highlights of my day/weeks
Max you definitely give inspiration!

Pumped to see this run!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What a nice thing to say!! !

Max

Happy Friday-Sat!! Have a great weekend and enjoy the Bellator Fights tonight if you like that sort of thing!!
e726a0c4ba1c76488bde09acd0e33e91.png

Max

Lol. Yeah, my supplements that I have been on for while seem to help a lot and I do not get as sore as most. It is hard to explain but; the only time I notice joint pain is right when I am awaking.....I stretch like a lion and I love the pain. I do have a lot of broken bones from the past but, they always hurt. The Knox gelatin, msm, circumin and my TRT Ester as you said must be combatting that. I will say this; my fruit and nut and vegetable intake is super high and I do not know if my diet is helping or the fact that I do yoga now to here and then. The pain is coming and I know that!! Looking forward to it!! Thx for reading !!

Max

Ohhh im remember about MSM !
I bought a pure powder of MSM for helping the joints, that's work on the skin too (like collagen peptide)

About the cucurma your take your in the market or your buy a special brand ? Because i listening for feel the effect on joints your need to buy a fresh and lot brand on market have bad quality.

I don't even imagine at 60mg of Stano, because when i used at 30mg daily the vascularity are incredible and it's IMPOSSIBLE to run or cycling without taking break every 5-8 minutes, i think stano stimulate the azote a lot, when i put on soccer socks, it blocked circulation to my calves (it's painful because the muscle are full)

Thanks for the advice, i try to start to stretch every morning.

I have give the mistake to take msm at evening ... This compound give some energy, if your drink coffee the effect are more pronounced (some people report insomnia)
It's why that's better to take msm at morning, the taste are very bad, mixing with fruit juice or yogourt.

Which oil do your use ? Because depend the oil i think that's help on joints, and food like mackerel and sardines contains some essentials fat.

About the dose, your take 60mg directly ? Because half life are estimated like Oxandrolone +/- 9 hours.

Ohhh im remember about MSM !
I bought a pure powder of MSM for helping the joints, that's work on the skin too (like collagen peptide)

About the cucurma your take your in the market or your buy a special brand ? Because i listening for feel the effect on joints your need to buy a fresh and lot brand on market have bad quality.

I don't even imagine at 60mg of Stano, because when i used at 30mg daily the vascularity are incredible and it's IMPOSSIBLE to run or cycling without taking break every 5-8 minutes, i think stano stimulate the azote a lot, when i put on soccer socks, it blocked circulation to my calves (it's painful because the muscle are full)

Thanks for the advice, i try to start to stretch every morning.

I have give the mistake to take msm at evening ... This compound give some energy, if your drink coffee the effect are more pronounced (some people report insomnia)
It's why that's better to take msm at morning, the taste are very bad, mixing with fruit juice or yogourt.

Which oil do your use ? Because depend the oil i think that's help on joints, and food like mackerel and sardines contains some essentials fat.

About the dose, your take 60mg directly ? Because half life are estimated like Oxandrolone +/- 9 hours.

I use:
OptiMSM by Doctors Best
Circumin w Bioperine : Fresh Healthcare(1950mg)
I use hemp/fish/flax/borage oils. I just added
5245e233faaf125337c176127df0d3f0.jpg

I hear it has really good effects. I use to use Solgar brand Circumin 185x but they had problems. All of these are purchased on Amazon and other sites. As you see in my diet, I do eat sardines and mackerel* canned and fresh when available. My favorite: fresh Spanish White Anchovies! The winny is 20mg per tablet so I take 1.5 tabs 2 times.

Max

*THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM: Exercising 1st Amendment to discuss certain subject(s) publicly on open forum. Not committing or conspiring to commit any criminal acts.(1)Always check with physician before starting any new workout, supplement, or drug. Disclaimer; This is not medical advice or advice in general. This is for entertainment purposes only. **

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Friday: Lower Body
Variation squats- 50 bar weighted, 50 close stance
Good mornings {slow, perfect form}
Banded Squat Presses
In place lunges{50 single leg to burn}
Single Leg Calf Raises w weight

Meal5- Iron Skillet Steak And Black Bean Enchidas!!

I just want to honor and remember the loved ones lost: now, then, and before.

Max
f5a06b9584b64e5e112e09bb678c596a.jpg

I use:
OptiMSM by Doctors Best
Circumin w Bioperine : Fresh Healthcare(1950mg)
I use hemp/fish/flax/borage oils. I just added
5245e233faaf125337c176127df0d3f0.jpg

I hear it has really good effects. I use to use Solgar brand Circumin 185x but they had problems. All of these are purchased on Amazon and other sites. As you see in my diet, I do eat sardines and mackerel* canned and fresh when available. My favorite: fresh Spanish White Anchovies! The winny is 20mg per tablet so I take 1.5 tabs 2 times.

Max
That shit taste awful!!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back