Maxís log

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1679

Thread: Maxís log

  1. #1336
    Senior Member
    BigDaddy35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    279
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    2820100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Those are great! I have quite a collection of brands but; I have a soft spot for Js! They are definitely to be worn and not sitting in boxes.

    Max
    Yeah, I wear all my shoes. I try and keep them nice but not afraid to crease them up or get them dirty. I prob have more shoes then my girl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1337
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy35 View Post
    Yeah, I wear all my shoes. I try and keep them nice but not afraid to crease them up or get them dirty. I prob have more shoes then my girl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is definitely something a lot of guys do(collecting shoes). I totally understand th cleaning and maintenance thing!

    I need to clean up these two as well

    Max

  3. #1338
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Wet or Dry ?

    Thinking about buying an electric razor. Lol

    Max

  4. #1339
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,587
    Thanked in
    920 Posts
    Rep Points
    28581928

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Wet or Dry ?

    Thinking about buying an electric razor. Lol

    Max
    Mmmmm Fresh clean pussy straight out of the tub/shower. Nothing beats a clean pussy. At least not in my world.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Wet or Dry ?

    Thinking about buying an electric razor. Lol

    Max
    Mmmmm Fresh clean pussy straight out of the tub/shower. Nothing beats a clean pussy. At least not in my world.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn I got so worked up I double posted! Hahaha

  5. #1340
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Mmmmm Fresh clean pussy straight out of the tub/shower. Nothing beats a clean pussy. At least not in my world.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mmmmm Fresh clean pussy straight out of the tub/shower. Nothing beats a clean pussy. At least not in my world.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn I got so worked up I double posted! Hahaha
    OML! You are not kidding ! Nothing like freshly shaved/waxed clean ass/pussy!! Lol

    I love em sooo so much

    Max

  6. #1341
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Maxs Log
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas T3 or T4
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed
    Test Undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Proviron- 25mg: 12.5 am/pm daily

    Daily supplements: Liver Rinse & Gallbladder Scrub by New World Nutritionals-one scoop has 15g per serving- 3g each component of MIC{9g},3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca},1-2 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg. r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, Blackseed oil and slin supp{custom}, BetaTor{hmb-fa}
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}.
    1 serving- Monstadon by New World with Creapure 5g post-training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    EXAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Monday - for this week** (read below)
    60min Treadmill 5.5mph
    Later -
    All really fast non-stop sissy squats, pushups, pulllups, explosive box jumps, chin-ups, dips, crunches, speed rope.
    Sweatiní!!

    I am doing a insulin sensitivity reset type deal with some different types of cardio/HIIT/LISS/ combined with Intermittent feeding ! Lol. Using Met and SLIN Supps to help along with high intake of veg and fruits w lean meats! This is just for the rest of the week before starting blast. Should be quite good! Hope everyone had a good weekend and This week I will go into what Max is going to be doing more !! Cheers

    Remember, Reach at least one goal Daily!!
    Max


    Max

  7. #1342
    Senior Member
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    685

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    964
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    350
    Thanked in
    269 Posts
    Rep Points
    4420100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Maxs Log
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas T3 or T4
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed
    Test Undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Proviron- 25mg: 12.5 am/pm daily

    Daily supplements: Liver Rinse & Gallbladder Scrub by New World Nutritionals-one scoop has 15g per serving- 3g each component of MIC{9g},3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca},1-2 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg. r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, Blackseed oil and slin supp{custom}, BetaTor{hmb-fa}
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}.
    1 serving- Monstadon by New World with Creapure 5g post-training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    EXAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Monday - for this week** (read below)
    60min Treadmill 5.5mph
    Later -
    All really fast non-stop sissy squats, pushups, pulllups, explosive box jumps, chin-ups, dips, crunches, speed rope.
    Sweatiní!!

    I am doing a insulin sensitivity reset type deal with some different types of cardio/HIIT/LISS/ combined with Intermittent feeding ! Lol. Using Met and SLIN Supps to help along with high intake of veg and fruits w lean meats! This is just for the rest of the week before starting blast. Should be quite good! Hope everyone had a good weekend and This week I will go into what Max is going to be doing more !! Cheers

    Remember, Reach at least one goal Daily!!
    Max


    Max
    Looking forward to it man!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1343
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Looking forward to it man!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    By Max

  9. #1344
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Damn new program has me up! If you canít sleep....EATll
    Chicken Tacos w FF sour and green apples w Tajin!

    Max

  10. #1345
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,840
    Thanked in
    2,825 Posts
    Rep Points
    55551150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Maxs Log
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas T3 or T4
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed
    Test Undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Proviron- 25mg: 12.5 am/pm daily

    Daily supplements: Liver Rinse & Gallbladder Scrub by New World Nutritionals-one scoop has 15g per serving- 3g each component of MIC{9g},3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca},1-2 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg. r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, Blackseed oil and slin supp{custom}, BetaTor{hmb-fa}
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}.
    1 serving- Monstadon by New World with Creapure 5g post-training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    EXAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Monday - for this week** (read below)
    60min Treadmill 5.5mph
    Later -
    All really fast non-stop sissy squats, pushups, pulllups, explosive box jumps, chin-ups, dips, crunches, speed rope.
    Sweatiní!!

    I am doing a insulin sensitivity reset type deal with some different types of cardio/HIIT/LISS/ combined with Intermittent feeding ! Lol. Using Met and SLIN Supps to help along with high intake of veg and fruits w lean meats! This is just for the rest of the week before starting blast. Should be quite good! Hope everyone had a good weekend and This week I will go into what Max is going to be doing more !! Cheers

    Remember, Reach at least one goal Daily!!
    Max


    Max
    Is it weird I'm just as stoked, if not more so, for whats about to happen here?

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  11. #1346
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Is it weird I'm just as stoked, if not more so, for whats about to happen here?

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    No, it is why I train! For myself of course but; it is what I do; I literally love the whole thing: the good, the bad, the benefits! I super excited too...probably why I am awake. My mind is reeling. I still have some small details to kink out but; the will be done! . Gonna be a good one I tell ya!

    Max
    #fullcyborg

  12. #1347
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Morning

    Beat and Eat

    Max

  13. #1348
    Senior Member
    StayFocused1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    142

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points
    215849148

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Morning

    Beat and Eat

    Max
    Breakfast of champions right there brother. Nice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1349
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Maxs Log
    Beligas Cialis 5mg daily
    Beligas
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed
    Test Undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Pure Proviron- 25mg daily 12.5mg twice

    Daily supplements: Liver Rinse & Gallbladder Scrub by New World Nutritionals-one scoop has 15g per serving- 3g each component of MIC{9g},3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca},1-2 tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, 100mg. r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, Blackseed oil and slin supp{custom}, BetaTor{hmb-fa}
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}.
    1 serving- Monstadon by New World with Creapure 5g post-training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    EXAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Tuesday- for this week** (read below)
    Cardio- Walk Sprints 100m sprint, 300m walk, 100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat for 25min. Dead tired!
    *Later -
    All really fast non-stop , Diamond pushups, neutral grip pulllups, Walking Barbell Lunges *just bar to fail, chin-ups, inward grip dips, hanging crunches, speed rope/burpees.
    This is harder than my Heavy weights!

    In Case your not a daily reader or you just look at the food an Poon Porn, lol. I am getting ready for a blast so....
    I am doing a insulin sensitivity reset type deal with some different types of cardio/HIIT/LISS/ combined with Intermittent feeding ! Lol. Using Met and SLIN Supps to help along with high intake of veg and fruits w lean meats! This is just for the rest of the week before starting blast. Should be quite good! Hope everyone had a good weekend and This week I will go into what Max is going to be doing more !! Cheers
    Had some killer Asian fusion tonight, Pho, Lettuce wraps, all kinds of great food!! Delicious

    Remember, Reach at least one goal Daily!!





    Max

  15. #1350
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,017
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,521
    Thanked in
    8,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    670778388

    Maxís log

    We made some good Waygu and Heritage pork Asian items Lol. It was delicious but; one thing about Asian food; I have to leave all the food out because I am gonna eat it about every hour. Especially I drink a lot of tea and....idk; but it makes me hungrier!! I am on this super high fiber diet right! Well basically I am eating a ton of veges and fruits and these protein and detox shakes. This shit is for the birds but; it also works well. I am savoring the meatballs right now. They are not taking away a my 18oz super coffee! I need it! Lol
    Max

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums