Maxís log

Page 170 of 196 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2926

Thread: Maxís log

  1. #2536
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    694712

    As the guys have been saying. The progress ( body changes ) have been mind blowing for me to see. Definitely a disciplined machine you are Max. What do you think has contributed to your leaning out (progression) the most these last 3 weeks? Whatís your secret Cyborg

  2. #2537
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    If nothing else, it would give you the opportunity and experience. Just to get your feet wet. I think you'd do well.
    Thank you. Definitely gonna experience my first time as a competitor, not a trainer. Should be awesome

    Max

  3. #2538
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    As the guys have been saying. The progress ( body changes ) have been mind blowing for me to see. Definitely a disciplined machine you are Max. What do you think has contributed to your leaning out (progression) the most these last 3 weeks? Whatís your secret Cyborg
    Just sticking to my plan and not making deviations. Hopefully things go well! I am mint doing any weird guru stuff just eating, training and sleeping. Hoping for a win on my debut!

    Max

  4. #2539
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795




    My prize if I win! Lol

    Max

  5. #2540
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,712

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,442
    Thanked in
    5,518 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Idk. I will see if I can. I may be able to do both, I will see if I can enter both (I know I can but, since it is my first, I was actually thinking I was too small. Time will tell. Maybe I should have hired you for this first competition. I cannot see it! Lol. Hopefully I do well!

    Max
    Pmd you

  6. #2541
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pmd you
    Got ya! Thx Monte!

    Max

  7. #2542
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Ab
    Pic
    Tryin hard !

    Max

  8. #2543
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,933
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    66481150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Idk. I will see if I can. I may be able to do both, I will see if I can enter both (I know I can but, since it is my first, I was actually thinking I was too small. Time will tell. Maybe I should have hired you for this first competition. I cannot see it! Lol. Hopefully I do well!

    Max
    I know competition is better there but look what my small ass just did. If ya can meet weight then do that shit!!

  9. #2544
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I know competition is better there but look what my small ass just did. If ya can meet weight then do that shit!!
    That is crazy! You morphed into the best person I have seen ever! Super Sammie!! I am
    Just hoping I win my class. I literally am a true novice even though I train too winners. I am so tripped out .This weekend will tell, I will do my best , Lose or win!

    Max

  10. #2545
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,933
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    66481150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That is crazy! You morphed into the best person I have seen ever! Super Sammie!! I am
    Just hoping I win my class. I literally am a true novice even though I train too winners. I am so tripped out .This weekend will tell, I will do my best , Lose or win!

    Max
    Holy shit!! It's this weekend?

  11. #2546
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,027
    Thanked in
    11,473 Posts
    Rep Points
    720097795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Holy shit!! It's this weekend?
    Yes! l am all in! (Lol) shit Is work!!

    Max

  12. #2547
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes! l am all in! (Lol) shit Is work!!

    Max
    Good luck Max! Rooting for ya from far away

  13. #2548
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Max youíre physique is excellent my man. Wow, What a huge transformation from the last pics I saw of you

    Iím rooting for you brother

  14. #2549
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,933
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    66481150

    Just fyi everybody, max is trying to eliminate all stresses possible so if he's not on very much the rest of week thats why and he's not trying to be rude

  15. #2550
    Registered User
    StayFocused1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Curling in the squat rack
    Posts
    193

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    464
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    170
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points
    216439148

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Just fyi everybody, max is trying to eliminate all stresses possible so if he's not on very much the rest of week thats why and he's not trying to be rude
    Yes sir, talked to the cyborg himself earlier today, said his family took his phone for focus, heís drinking a load of water and eating pure and clean. MaxMuscle for the win! You got this brother!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums