Thanked in
    1,976 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Time to Start! Have a good Monday!

#sohott

Max
    Thatís your girl Max?!?

She is a gem. If she can cook and be faithful thatís a home run!

Treat you like a king

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Thatís your girl Max?!?

She is a gem. If she can cook and be faithful thatís a home run!

Treat you like a king
    Oh no. And they never cook, faithful & loyal are two things I need plus the king treatment(sex and relaxation). Lol. The one thing I never get is a girl who can cook. Itís probably that my whole family cooks and we especially cook good Mexican/Italian so maybe they just DONT cook for me. Lol. My girl can make : potato salad , 7 layer dip, and thatís about it! Never a total home run, but she makes good money at her own business so thatís a bonus.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh no. And they never cook, faithful & loyal are two things I need plus the king treatment(sex and relaxation). Lol. The one thing I never get is a girl who can cook. Itís probably that my whole family cooks and we especially cook good Mexican/Italian so maybe they just DONT cook for me. Lol. My girl can make : potato salad , 7 layer dip, and thatís about it! Never a total home run, but she makes good money at her own business so thatís a bonus.

Max
    Two out of three is not bad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Two out of three is not bad!
    Indeed! Iím good with the no cooking anyway. I Just teach em to help me prep and package!
    I actually enjoy cooking for others and myself. It is too hard to find one that has all the qualities you want so...your right ! 2 out of 3 will work

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

MaxPower Lifting Training 3 sets of 3-5 reps progressively adding weight to burn out @ 3 reps. (For 2-4 weeks) These are some of the main lifts I am doing. I will be doing variations of each as well. I am on my HRT- Test undecanoate 75mg weekly(750mg e10weeks), 4iu gh split daily , 25mg Provi split daily , 100mg nandrolone Decanoate weekly.

Back Squats
    Front Squats
    Push Presses
    Clean & Jerk
    Military Presses
    Power Snatch
    Power Cleans

I am working on building strength and power for the next few weeks. I will start my bodybuilding program when I start my cycle.

Today was very busy indeed. I am going to travel to Chi-town for 4 days soon. Pretty excited, they have some of the best food in the US. Anyway, all is good, my strength and weight are going up as I increased my calories(about 100kcals eod). I am glad I am being helped out with my technique, you really forget and donít remember the proper way to do the lifts safely! Practice is something I need to keep up on with (the whole of Bodybuilding).

I am eating a lot of chicken thighs, steak, fresh fruit ! I missed out eating them when dieting and THIGHS(grilled are the best!) IMO. Here are some of my go to meals/snacks. The soft tacos are mixed grill: fish, shrimp, chicken, and steak!! Delicious! Super excited and once I get all my supps, Iíll lay things out for ya.

Hopefully I run into something similar to this at the stores & Gym

Max
    #halfcyborg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

Food looks delicious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Hump Day Special!! (SEX RELATED)

ASHWAGHANDA -
    Sexual health is a multifaceted topic and there is never just one symptom or pathway to address for individuals experiencing sexual health issues; it just is not that simple. What was only spoken about under great discomfort, menís sexual and urological health is now being spoken of openly, in the attempt to prevent or reduce issues. However, compared to women, they remain rather reluctant to generate these conversations. Optimal male sexual wellness encompasses sexual desire and the ability to obtain and sustain an erection. While physiology can influence both the desire for and the ability to have sex, mental health, and emotional factors also play important roles. Ashwagandha is one of the most revered plants in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is an adaptogen and belongs to an elite group of rejuvenating herbs called rasayanas. Rasayanas also work effectively as an aphrodisiac Ė- helping increase drive and desire as well as intensify sensual pleasure. According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, rasayanas bring a special kind of sexual energy into the body called Ojas which is the basis of sexual health.
    The Toniq Brand Capsules that I take are strong extracts one serving (equals 19,500mg ! ). I also use their Berberine HCL.

Max

Oh, some ass too! Same chick but watch as she grew!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Hump Day Special!! (SEX RELATED)

ASHWAGHANDA -
    Sexual health is a multifaceted topic and there is never just one symptom or pathway to address for individuals experiencing sexual health issues; it just is not that simple. What was only spoken about under great discomfort, menís sexual and urological health is now being spoken of openly, in the attempt to prevent or reduce issues. However, compared to women, they remain rather reluctant to generate these conversations. Optimal male sexual wellness encompasses sexual desire and the ability to obtain and sustain an erection. While physiology can influence both the desire for and the ability to have sex, mental health, and emotional factors also play important roles. Ashwagandha is one of the most revered plants in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is an adaptogen and belongs to an elite group of rejuvenating herbs called rasayanas. Rasayanas also work effectively as an aphrodisiac Ė- helping increase drive and desire as well as intensify sensual pleasure. According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, rasayanas bring a special kind of sexual energy into the body called Ojas which is the basis of sexual health.
    The Toniq Brand Capsules that I take are strong extracts one serving (equals 19,500mg ! ). I also use their Berberine HCL.

Max

Oh, some ass too! Same chick but watch as she grew!!

Max
    Fuck Yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol Max, bet you need to rub one out after all that
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol Max, bet you need to rub one out after all that
    At least twice . Big ole booty! The girls like that love dirty ass sex! Exhibitionists! Iíd have to take a dip

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points

The evolution of that booty is impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    The evolution of that booty is impressive
    Totally. After they get a bit of IG followings, they definitely increase the Caboose!! She definitely has a healthy ass-petite! How lucky are they...get to actually eat a lot and the fatter that ass gets, the more followings they get!!
    I guess we need to add some nice boobies too
    And some Lunch
    Mmm

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points

Mmm those melons I'd love to put my face between! ^^

Yummy meal there bro I'll come on over!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points

MaxPower Lifting Training 3 sets of 3-5 reps progressively adding weight to burn out @ 3 reps. (For 2-4 weeks) These are some of the main lifts I am doing. I will be doing variations of each as well. I am on my HRT- Test undecanoate 75mg weekly(750mg e10weeks), 4iu gh split daily , 25mg Provi split daily , 100mg nandrolone Decanoate weekly.

Back Squats
    Front Squats
    Push Presses
    Clean & Jerk(from hip:from knee)
    OH Military Presses
    Power Snatch
    Power Cleans

I am working on building strength and power for the next few weeks. I will start my bodybuilding program when I start my cycle. My goal is to build up my base and overall power for my upcoming bodybuilding program.

Here are the nutritional supplements I am gong to use for my bulk(most of you know about some but, I am using some newly revamped items).
    Of course my BetaTor(Clear Muscle) and Yolked with a new Muscletech Elite Series Items

All post workout with

And for extra protein

I had to post this Chica! Omg, I thing mmm mk she is on the Mass Gainer already w Creatine for these Hips, Ass, and Tits!
    Max
    If she isnít curvy enough for you...IDK what to say!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Back Squats
    Front Squats
    Push Presses
    Clean & Jerk(from hip:from knee)
    OH Military Presses
    Power Snatch
    Power Cleans

I am working on building strength and power for the next few weeks. I will start my bodybuilding program when I start my cycle. My goal is to build up my base and overall power for my upcoming bodybuilding program.

Here are the nutritional supplements I am gong to use for my bulk(most of you know about some but, I am using some newly revamped items).
    Of course my BetaTor(Clear Muscle) and Yolked with a new Muscletech Elite Series Items

All post workout with

And for extra protein

I had to post this Chica! Omg, I thing mmm mk she is on the Mass Gainer already w Creatine for these Hips, Ass, and Tits!
    Max
    If she isnít curvy enough for you...IDK what to say!
    Hell yes