Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

Getting New Compounded Fatty Acid IV
    First 3 chamber IV infusion bag: eliminates piggybacking multiple fluids:
    The first and only four-oil lipid emulsion for adults in the United States in 40 yrs!

This blend of soybean oil, medium chain triglycerides, olive oil, and fish oil is a mix of omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio and Medium Chain Triglycerides. (Improved liver and improved cholesterol ratios).

The three-chamber PN bags efficiently deliver three macronutrients (dextrose, protein{amino acids}, and lipids) plus electrolytes in precise volumes and concentrations. Used for Medical Spas/Anti aging {super expensive!!!} treat negative nitrogen balance in adult patients; Anabolic state for prolonged periods. My HRT clinic offered me to get 5 free IV treatments to document the results during use of GH/TRT Hormone Replacement Therapy. He is well aware ped use and probably the reason he chose me to trial it before he offers it as a sevice. I am hoping to see any preventative/protective improvements on my hdl/ldl, total cholesterol, triglycerides, AST/ALT, basically everything. I will get one done before blast; just on current Gh/TRT therapy, one after 4 weeks, one at 10 weeks, one at finish of blast, and one 8 weeks post blast{just on my prescribed Aveed/GH, Adex/Asin/Nolvadex/Caber, levothyroxine/glargine} and use of Provi. I am pretty excited to see if this helps
    my bloods during or post cycle. I am not sure what the clinic price will be but; he told me that if it helps, he pays $46 per unit @ 48 qty. and would let me have it for his cost after the trial. I will post up any good or bad experiences throughout 2021. I have no expectations but it would be great if it works and will actually save money on a lot of supplements/medications I use. Cool AF that he offered this to me. I have only had 2 vitamin infusion cocktails ever and that was just because they were free from referring patients for cosmetic surgery, in office procedure like Botox, DySport, Restalyne, etc. I will start blast most likely Feb 1 , I will get the first infusion soon after I get home.
    {pic posted is of one of the formulas available}there are different variations and total nutrients volumes. I previously was prescribed Vascepa and Lovaza which did help my triglycerides but, I still had cholesterol ratio problems, and ast/alt issues{short term} from high oral/ped use during blast. Going to kick Ass 2021 and hope I receive my attachments/extra bumpers soon. Either way; it is ON!

Max

Wow thatís awesome Max. I really canít see a downside to it. Hopefully only good. As always good luck brother! Your the best!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Have a good Evening
    Take all your Vitamins

Max
    I've been wanting to try that!

Have you used that before? (That variant of Mk-677, not the girl) lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post

I did the liquid AA, was saving this one. But have some YK11 coming . I may just blast some higher dose YK11 w this for 4 weeks. I need to see if YK11 is all they say it is. Pondering because my real blast I have to wait til Feb any way. Could slip this in !? I have heard this Somatozine is even more effective than the plain mk677. Has more supporting ingredients for a better gh stim.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post

What he has right here is an absolute diamond.
    I don't even know where to begin to tell you how good this stuff is especially that lab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Wow thatís awesome Max. I really canít see a downside to it. Hopefully only good. As always good luck brother! Your the best!!!
    Appreciate it AR-15! I hope it works; save me some money and it is one city block away; so super convenient. I basically walk the dog by there daily but; I try to stay outta there; the staff are all hot females and I end up getting talked into some shit I donít need;Ďusually skin care for my girl. I did bring the guy a ton of patients from being at a lot of gym locations; I would just give his card out if someone needed anything and put my name on the back. Guess they add up over time. If I could blast without screwing up my cholesterol completely; I would be a happy camper. I hat the whole physician conversation about starting a statin. I always say, ď give me 2-3 monthsĒ by then I have fixed it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    What he has right here is an absolute diamond.
    I don't even know where to begin to tell you how good this stuff is especially that lab.
    That is good news!. Seems almonds 90% of what I get is a step above and very good quality with the line. .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,657 Posts
    Rep Points

So, when we were gone; my family and friends got together and made some improvements to the the deck and a few other things. So cool; wish one of my sisters ended up getting Covid yesterday, so that sucked. But. I hope to have food and movies, off the deck again soon! Here is some of what they did. The pic is cropped but it is a massive 3 level deck{well house but the deck has a tower}

Made me very Happy!

Max