• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Max’s log

IML Gear Cream!
MAXS 4 WEEK WINNY/T3 BLAST!! Unsponsored

Im little bit lost with your log.

Since when have you been switching from stanozolol to dianabol ?

Monday the 20th. I did 4 weeks on Winstrol, now I am doing 4 weeks on Dbol. Post #180
I can’t change the top name of my Log. If you don’t pay close attention, it is easy to get lost. It will probably say 4 week Winny Blast next year! Lol . I am staying inside one log. I didn’t wanna bother a mod w changing the title every time I make a change. Gotta watch close or you won’t notice the minor or major changes. It will change again Tue, Oct 20. as my whole cycle will be changed. Lol . Basically, I stopped the 60mg Winstrol for 40mg of Dynabol and dropped T3 . These are 4 week mini blasts.

Cheers
Max

3fa0f3e6dae9d2d33e871982afcf7cf2.jpg

For Lundgren.

Max

Monday the 20th. I did 4 weeks on Winstrol, now I am doing 4 weeks on Dbol. Post #180
I can’t change the top name of my Log. If you don’t pay close attention, it is easy to get lost. It will probably say 4 week Winny Blast next year! Lol . I am staying inside one log. I didn’t wanna bother a mod w changing the title every time I make a change. Gotta watch close or you won’t notice the minor or major changes. It will change again Tue, Oct 20. as my whole cycle will be changed. Lol . Basically, I stopped the 60mg Winstrol for 40mg of Dynabol and dropped T3 . These are 4 week mini blasts.

Cheers
Max
If you ever want to alter the name of the log to reflect its current status just get ahold of me bro. I got you.

If you ever want to alter the name of the log to reflect its current status just get ahold of me bro. I got you.

I appreciate it! Maybe make it Max’s Log ? Something with more general longevity. I will just keep this log going for as long as I log right here. Thanks TOT! “Max’s Log” works for me. Appreciate you.

Max

Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
Proviron- 50mg split daily
GH 4ius daily
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
—————————————————————
4 Week High Volume Weight Training
I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

My Warm Up before Weights:
5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
20 x Walking Lunges around House
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
Sunday - OFF

Wednesday – Legs and Abs
Deep Barbell Squats: 10 x 10 Bar 65lbs
SL Deads or Barbell Lunges: 10 x 10 Bar
Barbell Calf Raises on Blocks: 10 x 10 95lb
Weighted Sit Ups 10 x 10: 10lb decline

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
Meal 2- 6oz chicken tenderloins, 75g Calrose Rice, scallions/Hot Szechuan, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs: dextrose/waxy maize
Meal4- 5oz Oven Roasted Turkey, 2 Dave’s Powerseed Bread Slices, 2 cups Spicy Slaw, 20oz Fairlife Milk, 2 bananas.
Meal5- 2 /5oz American Waygu Beef Patties, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Idaho Baked Fries, 1/2 Bakery Bun(no enriched flour used)
Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with cherries.{before bed*}

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

Today was great! I had a huge to do list given to me that I avoided for a couple days and finished it all!! Just Yard work and property stuff we all would like to avoid. I do enjoy growing my own Herbs and gardening in general but not, the actual yard! Lol. Finally got to hit some chest and Monday which was great{feelin it}. I am doing very light weight but it still is grueling the WAY I am doing it. I have screwed myself before and jumped the gun on GVT...not a mistake I will ever make again. Just go do 100 sissy squats and then 300 more reps of something else with no weights and call me in the morning! Lol. I wanted to re-state two small things; I highly recommend removing completely from any diet: *high fructose corn syrup and *enriched flours{just a Tip!}
Look at Ingredients on labels: They are in basically everything! By removing just those two can vastly improve the way you look and help improve health.
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

ce89998a67498e4a9b71afae7ab7f8f4.plist

1a6283dca0d1e1a74e07feef3c93581f.plist

Max

GH 4ius daily
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
—————————————————————
I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Sunday - OFF

Wednesday – Legs and Abs

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
Meal 2- 6oz chicken tenderloins, 75g Calrose Rice, scallions/Hot Szechuan, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal4- 5oz Oven Roasted Turkey, 2 Dave’s Powerseed Bread Slices, 2 cups Spicy Slaw, 20oz Fairlife Milk, 2 bananas.
Meal5- 2 /5oz American Waygu Beef Patties, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Idaho Baked Fries, 1/2 Bakery Bun(no enriched flour used)

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.

Today was great! I had a huge to do list given to me that I avoided for a couple days and finished it all!! Just Yard work and property stuff we all would like to avoid. I do enjoy growing my own Herbs and gardening in general but not, the actual yard! Lol. Finally got to hit some chest and Monday which was great{feelin it}. I am doing very light weight but it still is grueling the WAY I am doing it. I have screwed myself before and jumped the gun on GVT...not a mistake I will ever make again. Just go do 100 sissy squats and then 300 more reps of something else with no weights and call me in the morning! Lol. I wanted to re-state two small things; I highly recommend removing completely from any diet: *high fructose corn syrup and *enriched flours{just a Tip!}
Look at Ingredients on labels: They are in basically everything! By removing just those two can vastly improve the way you look and help improve health.

Max
I am unfamiliar with quite a few supps you use which is really cool...
Care to feed this guy some info?!?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I am unfamiliar with quite a few supps you use which is really cool...
Care to feed this guy some info?!?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Circumin, Knox gelatin{collagen protein}, MSM, r-ala(alpha lipoic acid), SAMe for joint health and anti inflammatory. (SAMe also has liver and anti depressant qualities). MIC and Tudca for preventative liver protection. The oils for heart and brain health: mainly. (MIC= methionine, Inositol, choline) Basically supplements for overall heart, brain, joint health. Helps w pain too.

Max

GH 4ius daily

—————————————————————

10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Sunday - OFF

Wednesday – Legs and Abs

Max
I will take a bite of the tail bone

GH 4ius daily

—————————————————————

10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Sunday - OFF

Wednesday – Legs and Abs

Max
I cried and and peed a little when I seen 10x10 squat and rdl. Twas awkward at work

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Cheers
Max
Hello,

Thanks !
It's not easy when we use tapatalk, sometime im little bit lost if i comme every 4-6 days.

Normally stanozolol are used for the last week of cycle, for exemple first 3-4 weeks dbol and the last 4-3 weeks stanozolol.

I hope 40mg of dbol don't destroy your appetit and don't kill your liver.
Be careful about the RBC ;-)

The product look professionnal !

Have good day, here it's morning a mug of coffee and i go to work the legs today (like Monday)

Take care

Get Shredded!
Hello,

Thanks !
It's not easy when we use tapatalk, sometime im little bit lost if i comme every 4-6 days.

Normally stanozolol are used for the last week of cycle, for exemple first 3-4 weeks dbol and the last 4-3 weeks stanozolol.

I hope 40mg of dbol don't destroy your appetit and don't kill your liver.
Be careful about the RBC ;-)

The product look professionnal !

Have good day, here it's morning a mug of coffee and i go to work the legs today (like Monday)

Take care

Cheers Lund. ☕

Max

I cried and and peed a little when I seen 10x10 squat and rdl. Twas awkward at work

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yeah. I was walking like a windup doll with a bad battery . My ROM is definitely somewhere I can improve upon. Hopefully this Yoga every now and then will help. I literally could not touch my toes the other day and still feel it. I look forward to 5-9 reps, somewhere in that range!!! .

Max

6031bbeeea0809d65a8fa633ec87575a.jpg

Morning Motivation!! Tomorrow is Friday

Max

Are your MIC supps pill form or injectable? Thanks!

Circumin, Knox gelatin{collagen protein}, MSM, r-ala(alpha lipoic acid), SAMe for joint health and anti inflammatory. (SAMe also has liver and anti depressant qualities). MIC and Tudca for preventative liver protection. The oils for heart and brain health: mainly. (MIC= methionine, Inositol, choline) Basically supplements for overall heart, brain, joint health. Helps w pain too.

Max

Yeah. I was walking like a windup doll with a bad battery . My ROM is definitely somewhere I can improve upon. Hopefully this Yoga every now and then will help. I literally could not touch my toes the other day and still feel it. I look forward to 5-9 reps, somewhere in that range!!! .

Max
I have tight glutes/hams too. Even chiro was like WTF lol. If i get a bar to mid shin im having a good day

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I have tight glutes/hams too. Even chiro was like WTF lol. If i get a bar to mid shin im having a good day

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I want those 26 diameter wagon wheel plates. It is like having a 4in lift block. Really cool but $$!

Max

Here is a pic off the Rogue website, so you can see how it works...pretty bad ass; especially if you are trying to be careful.
ac75b77a2dd41266ca03d9ff680685b9.jpg

Max
#rogue
Ive seen em before. Nicks strength and power had some cool ones too that look just like refular plates

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

GH 4ius daily

—————————————————————

10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Sunday - OFF

Thursday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
45min@ 4.2mph treadmill
Hanging Leg Raises {regular; L&R emphasis}
{btw- it is important to move slowly while hanging and not swing wildly; I usually have my partner/girl hold my low back towards the end as it gets really tough!!}
50 left-sided Jackknifes/50 right-sided Jack
Banded glute extensions: 50 each buttock
Supermans/Planks: non stop 5 min*

Meal 2- 7oz cubed steaks, 2 eggs, reg potatoes, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal5- Bruschetta, Salad with Everything plus 5oz Fresh Yellowfin Tuna; 100g Calrose Rice. *Dinner Party Pics{hard not to tear into those pizzas but; After cooking a lot for people it is easier for me to pass up;{I do have to taste my own food; especially the handmade little sausages. Some were gluten free, some were vegetarian, some are whatevs! I am going to start canceling pretty soon because I have about 6 different diet requests at family gatherings! Lol Not!!

OWEEE!! My Chest... !!! I am feeling the pain and I like it. I am a sick person that enjoys the pain; reminds me that my body is at work. I don’t expect to get sore every workout but, if I am not sore after Two weeks...I AM doing something to damage that tissue, lol! Definitely having sick pumps; the good kind and feel good; no complaints{although I could, lol}. I had just a few of my fam over to eat and cooked in advance(pizza dough/baked goods)so it made it easy and they all could make their own pizzas w homemade sauces and pesto. I am making sure to have them take ALL THE LEFTOVERS!! It is not the Pizza that tempts me: it is those evil cookies and brownies!! I can avoid them totally...but not if you let them sit in front of me too long; I’ll break like a china doll!! I do not partake in most vices; but food and caffeine is a Big one for me!! I look at Ice Cream and Panaderia Bakery Goods like Drugs! Worse!! Lol!! Smells so good here right now. Delish. “00” organic flour for the regular pizza dough!!{tip}. Let the Feast Begin!!

aca19376ffa08b4e23c6bae7896bed33.plist

5f7677b330d2aa9d31fd86ab7f6700c9.plist

6c7ad0f5a22d3d49450cda0095913bac.plist

cdeba828dd694a44055e7cc9abf5036f.plist

Max

IML Gear Cream!

GH 4ius daily

—————————————————————

10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Sunday - OFF

Thursday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
45min@ 4.2mph treadmill
Hanging Leg Raises {regular; L&R emphasis}
{btw- it is important to move slowly while hanging and not swing wildly; I usually have my partner/girl hold my low back towards the end as it gets really tough!!}
50 left-sided Jackknifes/50 right-sided Jack
Banded glute extensions: 50 each buttock
Supermans/Planks: non stop 5 min*

Meal 2- 7oz cubed steaks, 2 eggs, reg potatoes, 4 halos , 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal5- Bruschetta, Salad with Everything plus 5oz Fresh Yellowfin Tuna; 100g Calrose Rice. *Dinner Party Pics{hard not to tear into those pizzas but; After cooking a lot for people it is easier for me to pass up;{I do have to taste my own food; especially the handmade little sausages. Some were gluten free, some were vegetarian, some are whatevs! I am going to start canceling pretty soon because I have about 6 different diet requests at family gatherings! Lol Not!!

OWEEE!! My Chest... !!! I am feeling the pain and I like it. I am a sick person that enjoys the pain; reminds me that my body is at work. I don’t expect to get sore every workout but, if I am not sore after Two weeks...I AM doing something to damage that tissue, lol! Definitely having sick pumps; the good kind and feel good; no complaints{although I could, lol}. I had just a few of my fam over to eat and cooked in advance(pizza dough/baked goods)so it made it easy and they all could make their own pizzas w homemade sauces and pesto. I am making sure to have them take ALL THE LEFTOVERS!! It is not the Pizza that tempts me: it is those evil cookies and brownies!! I can avoid them totally...but not if you let them sit in front of me too long; I’ll break like a china doll!! I do not partake in most vices; but food and caffeine is a Big one for me!! I look at Ice Cream and Panaderia Bakery Goods like Drugs! Worse!! Lol!! Smells so good here right now. Delish. “00” organic flour for the regular pizza dough!!{tip}. Let the Feast Begin!!

aca19376ffa08b4e23c6bae7896bed33.plist

5f7677b330d2aa9d31fd86ab7f6700c9.plist

6c7ad0f5a22d3d49450cda0095913bac.plist

cdeba828dd694a44055e7cc9abf5036f.plist

Max
Send them cookies and brownies to me at 1234 fat boy road

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Just now seeing this Max!!!! Your cooking skills are insane!!! Awesome work man!!!

Just now seeing this Max!!!! Your cooking skills are insane!!! Awesome work man!!!

Thank you AR-15! It is one of my best talents! Lol. I definitely work hard at it daily. My food is kinda boring really but; the food I make; I try to make it taste a bit better or try something new. I definitely could have tore through some of the pizza and baked goods(Omg, that was hard), I made to-go bags to get it outta there. Find me in a coma!! Lol . Glad you found my thread!

Max

None since quarantine sad

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Now I am thinking of biscuits and gravy....! Mmm, that is one dish I can make 100 ways and it always comes out good!! I just woke out of hunger! Hate that part!!

Goes great with those biscuits and gravy you should be eating in the morning!! :)

The devils temptation!! ! Lol. I know your mouth waters at the sight of a huge platter of smothered biscuits and gravy or smothered hash skillets!! Omg

Max

Now I am thinking of biscuits and gravy....! Mmm, that is one dish I can make 100 ways and it always comes out good!! I just woke out of hunger! Hate that part!!
It's def "hungry homer" time this weekend damnit!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Think about
46e6218eeb5a17b94722e588641b57cc.jpg

Training that

Max

Back