• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Max’s log

Get Shredded!
Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
Proviron- 50mg split daily
GH 4ius daily
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
—————————————————————
4 Week High Volume Weight Training
I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

My Warm Up before Weights:
5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
20 x Walking Lunges around House
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
Sunday - OFF

*Just getting used to Using Weights Again*
Monday – Chest and Back
Bench Press: 10 x 10 115lb
Pull-Ups: 10 x 10 reg and assisted
Deadlifts: 10 x 10 115lb {slow style}
Resistance Band Flyes: 10 x 10 {dumbbells if they come in*} 30lb

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
Meal 2- 5oz tenderloin sage sausage, 2 eggs, simply potatoes, 4 halos, 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs
Meal4- 8oz Chicken Thighs, 80g Calrose rice{1/2 cup uncooked}, 2 cups French greens beans
Meal5- 8oz 96/4 ground beef, 1cup grapenuts cereal and 10oz Fairlife Milk
Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with Cherries.

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

Well! OMG, I did not realize how hard doing GVT is again especially with a Barbell! Holy Balls! I already know how sore I am going to be. Cardio sounds hard{note to self: No Sprint-Walks! Lol} I am actually loving it!
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!
1cdd5eb20327683950b305570c3e5473.plist

Max
Im sore just looking at it

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

it’s about time you’re running a log my man, I like the 100 rep sets, high volume training is highly underrated... I’ve gotten more growth form volume than I ever have from progressive overload with heavy weight

You probably already posted them but I’ll ask anyway until I have time to go back and read your log so what’s your goals ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s about time you’re running a log my man, I like the 100 rep sets, high volume training is highly underrated... I’ve gotten more growth form volume than I ever have from progressive overload with heavy weight

You probably already posted them but I’ll ask anyway until I have time to go back and read your log so what’s your goals ?

At first it was to just do bodyweight, bands and Cardio because I had no equipment. Then I started getting equipment slowly so I wanted just to add an oral to try them out and see the effects of mini 4 week blasts. Right now it is just getting myself ready for a long fall/winter bulk. I was doing whatever during quarantine to stay in shape and now that I have some equipment, after this little blast, I will do a full on Bulk. I basically added an oral for 4 weeks to see how it does. As I gather equipment, I am planing to just lift, eat, rest and hope for 2021 to be a better year. I made a personal choice to avoid the gym and make a home gym inside the house so, now I am going to make full use of it.

Max

6133c683287028bd2e3a0bd8b9d3debd.plist

So hot!! I am making a killer brisket burger later! I will be posting up! Re creating a dish !!

Max

At first it was to just do bodyweight, bands and Cardio because I had no equipment. Then I started getting equipment slowly so I wanted just to add an oral to try them out and see the effects of mini 4 week blasts. Right now it is just getting myself ready for a long fall/winter bulk. I was doing whatever during quarantine to stay in shape and now that I have some equipment, after this little blast, I will do a full on Bulk. I basically added an oral for 4 weeks to see how it does. As I gather equipment, I am planing to just lift, eat, rest and hope for 2021 to be a better year. I made a personal choice to avoid the gym and make a home gym inside the house so, now I am going to make full use of it.

Max

I understand, gyms are open here but when they were closed keeping focused and staying interested with bands was a challenge. I only had two bands so I’d wrap them around my back and use them for push-up resistance, I did curls, triceps Ext it was challenging and I’ll be honest I was not consistent. lol but I used them and my 30 lb dbs. Mostly though I’d go down to the river with my dog and gf, we’d walk for miles it was more fun for everyone

What makes you wanna build a home gym? Why not go to the gym now?

I understand, gyms are open here but when they were closed keeping focused and staying interested with bands was a challenge. I only had two bands so I’d wrap them around my back and use them for push-up resistance, I did curls, triceps Ext it was challenging and I’ll be honest I was not consistent. lol but I used them and my 30 lb dbs. Mostly though I’d go down to the river with my dog and gf, we’d walk for miles it was more fun for everyone

What makes you wanna build a home gym? Why not go to the gym now?

During the quarantine, I had to change up how I work and also had a few older people close to us pass away. After that, it was just a choice to keep my loved ones safe. Now, with gyms open; I made the commitment and my job is quite different in nature which I am doing well at. I am not canceling any gym ties; just taking full advantage of my investment and maybe will go back after a while but, for now; I am going to see this through and home train. Don’t get me wrong, the gym is my home and I definitely cannot wait to get back. After seeing one of my brothers lose 50lbs and still has not recovered fully; he is fine but odd things happened and he eats totally different and does not enjoy foods he like before. Super odd! Mainly just because I want to keep my elder family members happy and safe. I may transition back to the gym after spring next year but, I am enjoying the challenge.

Max

This log is outstanding. The most interesting log I have seen yet, it's my type of talk.

I gotta ask man, do you plan on pulling bloods? I'm curious to see what a full panel looks like on you, you're the most vocal person here on ASF or most communities for that matter with how clean and healthy you eat, beyond balanced and well together.
Would love to see a nutrition and wellness panel but I know I'm asking for a lot. lol.. You are on the winny so that would toss things off of course.
A lot of us are just programmed to eat, some of us have limited options, all sorts of things come into play that effect everyone's diet and macro consumption. Yet you not only do the leg work to get what you need hand selected each time, you're fricking sick on the cooking skills too..
Max is Gandalf of the grill.. "Cooking with Gandalf" over here should be your nick name, wizard with the dishes for sure..

Between you and HFO, you both really made me pay attention to what I really eat, I'm sorry for better words I been taking notice of what I could do better, as I get older.

When did you last pull bloods on your TU? I haven't seen anyone is ages get a script with actually bloods to go along with it.

This log is outstanding. The most interesting log I have seen yet, it's my type of talk.

I gotta ask man, do you plan on pulling bloods? I'm curious to see what a full panel looks like on you, you're the most vocal person here on ASF or most communities for that matter with how clean and healthy you eat, beyond balanced and well together.
Would love to see a nutrition and wellness panel but I know I'm asking for a lot. lol.. You are on the winny so that would toss things off of course.
A lot of us are just programmed to eat, some of us have limited options, all sorts of things come into play that effect everyone's diet and macro consumption. Yet you not only do the leg work to get what you need hand selected each time, you're fricking sick on the cooking skills too..
Max is Gandalf of the grill.. "Cooking with Gandalf" over here should be your nick name, wizard with the dishes for sure..

Between you and HFO, you both really made me pay attention to what I really eat, I'm sorry for better words I been taking notice of what I could do better, as I get older.

When did you last pull bloods on your TU? I haven't seen anyone is ages get a script with actually bloods to go along with it.

I am getting my panels done @ 3 month mark as directed by my NP. The last bloods I had were test and free test before I started Aveed. They are on this forum. I also did a gh/igf I test recently on my own. The panel will done and paid for by insurance, as you have to do bloods for them. I look forward to seeing them as well. I appreciate you checking out my log and I now am on Dbol for four weeks only. I will be taking a four week break from orals after that and starting a full fall/winter bulk that may last until next summer !! Lol . I truly have not completely decided on my exact compounds but I know it will be including Deca and higher Test, provi, GH.. just not too high. I just am not positive about if I want to used mixed esters of tests and nandrolones or ???. Macro/micro intake along with constant timing of them is paramount. The challenge ahead is going at it at home for the first time. I keep trying acquiring the stuff I need and realized that it is pretty damn hard to get ALL the stuff I want so I am improvising. One thing that will stay steady is my diet, my food, and my training/supp use. I really am detail oriented in all aspects of health as some rely on me for their losses and gains. I get inspiration from you guys ! It is the other way around for me !! You guys keep me on my toes, arguments and all! Lol . I adore the members that keep it funny, serious, hot!!, and loaded with ideas. Appreciate the fine comments and look forward to posting up as much info as possible. As you know I am a huge fan of Iso/Hex and it definitely will come into play at one point. It is true that total health on PED’s can be hard but it also can be rewarding seeing that the average American {fast food, office worker in these high rises} have worse bloodwork than I. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing what I have with you guys. I do try really hard to give the best I have. I just feel lucky , I am short a few people this year and kept going and am blessed. I will leave you with this
d14755c763208cabebf2edefada88d54.plist

Exclusive member photo!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I am getting my panels done @ 3 month mark as directed by my NP. The last bloods I had were test and free test before I started Aveed. They are on this forum. I also did a gh/igf I test recently on my own. The panel will done and paid for by insurance, as you have to do bloods for them. I look forward to seeing them as well. I appreciate you checking out my log and I now am on Dbol for four weeks only. I will be taking a four week break from orals after that and starting a full fall/winter bulk that may last until next summer !! Lol . I truly have not completely decided on my exact compounds but I know it will be including Deca and higher Test, provi, GH.. just not too high. I just am not positive about if I want to used mixed esters of tests and nandrolones or ???. Macro/micro intake along with constant timing of them is paramount. The challenge ahead is going at it at home for the first time. I keep trying acquiring the stuff I need and realized that it is pretty damn hard to get ALL the stuff I want so I am improvising. One thing that will stay steady is my diet, my food, and my training/supp use. I really am detail oriented in all aspects of health as some rely on me for their losses and gains. I get inspiration from you guys ! It is the other way around for me !! You guys keep me on my toes, arguments and all! Lol . I adore the members that keep it funny, serious, hot!!, and loaded with ideas. Appreciate the fine comments and look forward to posting up as much info as possible. As you know I am a huge fan of Iso/Hex and it definitely will come into play at one point. It is true that total health on PED’s can be hard but it also can be rewarding seeing that the average American {fast food, office worker in these high rises} have worse bloodwork than I. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing what I have with you guys. I do try really hard to give the best I have. I just feel lucky , I am short a few people this year and kept going and am blessed. I will leave you with this

Exclusive member photo!!

Max

I need her!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

I need her!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

She goes by lolobe4 on Ig , but her name is Laurence Bedard, she is a sixer{from Toronto}. She was the first Inked girl I fell in love with! OMG, hot !! Whew . She is a tiny bombshell!

Max

Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
Proviron- 50mg split daily
GH 4ius daily
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
—————————————————————
4 Week High Volume Weight Training
I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

My Warm Up before Weights:
5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
10 x Pull Ups{Various}
15 x Bodyweight Squats
20 x Walking Lunges around House
MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
Sunday - OFF

Tuesday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
Decline Crunches: 10 x 10 plate hold
Hanging Crunches: {front, L&R Emphasis} 100 reps
Banded Glute extensions: 50 reps per glute
EZ Barbell Reverse Curls 10 x 10 reps Bar*
Cardio: Treadmill 30min 4.2mph

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
Meal 2- 7oz cube steaks, 2 eggs, simply potatoes, 2 cups pineapple, 16oz Fairlife Milk.
Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs: dextrose/sweet potato powder
Meal4- 8oz Chicken Breast Tenderloins, 10oz Yam , bunch of fresh spinach, Buffalo Sauce.
Meal5- 8oz BBQ Brisket, pimento cheese, bacon cheeseburger no bun. Omg!
Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with Black Pepper.

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

I was 100% right about legs being sore AF! Cardio helped a lot, once I started going. I definitely am going in the right direction easing into the weight. It is soo easy and light but after waking up and feeling the damage; I know that this is right. In a month, I will be primed to hit some big weight and lower volume/reps. I used to get all amped out and start hitting 315lb squats for my sets and I definitely Love it but, I want to take my time. No injuries! Deadlifts are my Achilles Heel, I am doing good mornings, Superman’s, hypers, and core work to strengthen my low back before hitting the big weight{for me}. I grow regardless, the intensity and form are key for me. Anyway, I am really happy with adding in the extra carbs and looking forward to everyone who is logging and thinking of logging, follow along and you will definitely learn something for sure. The food and chicks are worth checking out too! Lol! That Bbq BrisketBacon Burger was sick!!
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
65ef86c6cc46179c75e5942f78388f79.plist

it's people like you brother that make this community what it is, the community is even better that we have you contributing.. whether people are chiming in or just ghosting and reading, there is literally tens of thousands of people from around the world that ghost this community and read and just absorb the information.. your great asset my brother and keep doing your thing man.. :)

it's people like you brother that make this community what it is, the community is even better that we have you contributing.. whether people are chiming in or just ghosting and reading, there is literally tens of thousands of people from around the world that ghost this community and read and just absorb the information.. your great asset my brother and keep doing your thing man.. :)
Very true Vision. Max is definitely worthy of that compliment.

You know I'm just saying that because of his porn! Jk Max

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. I am humbled, truly. Most of us here want to learn and live this lifestyle...at least I hope so. I learn from all of you guys everyday. I am not one to half ass something and I know you have always been there posting tons of info just like a lot of great members. “Enjoy the Ride” ! That is what my parents always have said to me so, I am and I take it to heart. We are here for a short time so I am ENJOYING the Ride. Damn, somehow I turned that into something sexual! Lol . Always and Forever a Perv!!

Max

MAXS 4 WEEK WINNY/T3 BLAST!! Unsponsored

Very true Vision. Max is definitely worthy of that compliment.

You know I'm just saying that because of his porn! Jk Max

Hell! It’s true ! ! I look at my own posts of hot ass women and get revved up. Someone recently commented on a picture of a chick that I cannot get over her face and tits. You just wanna make out with both!!

Max
798319188664e0c5e6e7464279af765d.plist

Idk if its a milf, mamas milk thing or what but, this chick gets me !!

Max

Hell! It’s true ! ! I look at my own posts of hot ass women and get revved up. Someone recently commented on a picture of a chick that I cannot get over her face and tits. You just wanna make out with both!!

Max
798319188664e0c5e6e7464279af765d.plist

Idk if its a milf, mamas milk thing or what but, this chick gets me !!

Max
I dont know why but I'm a legs and ass guy. Girl could just a a nipple for me to nibble on I all need. This one is perfect for me. Just makes my mouth water looking at her.
f2ffdf309f194e744b70567090ab5663.jpg

I dont know why but I'm a legs and ass guy. Girl could just a a nipple for me to nibble on I all need. This one is perfect for me. Just makes my mouth water looking at her.
f2ffdf309f194e744b70567090ab5663.jpg

Time for a phub break! Lol. Miss Impulse!!

Max

Get Shredded!

Exclusive member photo!!

Max

Im gonna need to know ...”do you know her”
Lol

Im gonna need to know ...”do you know her”
Lol

I have a great girlfriend so....nope. . One hour is not long enough to KNOW her, lol.

I have a great girlfriend so....nope. . One hour is not long enough to KNOW her, lol.

I respect that. I understand where you’re coming from too as do I have a good one. But damn she is hot asf and I dont usually like the inked girls too much lol

I respect that. I understand where you’re coming from too as do I have a good one. But damn she is hot asf and I dont usually like the inked girls too much lol

Yeah, my taste as far as ink has literally changed. After getting to know a lot more girls with tatties I am a lot more cool with them. I stopped judging right off the bang. Sooo hot!

Max

Lots of love in here which is a great change of pace from what I normally see. Max deserves all of it, one of the true OGs that embodies what this community is all about and makes me reminisce on the old days when you would catch up with your buddies every day and they were always there for you. Nothing but respect for you bro!!

Plus all these hot ass chicks he posts up don't hurt.

Lots of love in here which is a great change of pace from what I normally see. Max deserves all of it, one of the true OGs that embodies what this community is all about and makes me reminisce on the old days when you would catch up with your buddies every day and they were always there for you. Nothing but respect for you bro!!

Plus all these hot ass chicks he posts up don't hurt.

Thank you . If guys are anything like me, they only think of a few things and I actually like that. Family, Training, Food, Women, Sports! Not in that particular order, lmao !! I hope you like the log, the food, and the Pussy . Much appreciated

Max

38d0faef7af7d24a502e562e25da0dd6.plist

Some post workout Hot Rice and Chicken!

Max

Back