• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Max’s log

Get Shredded!
So freakin hot!! The bench to floor dips were ok too . Ur elbow and shoulders better than mine

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

That joint blend I made does wonders. I’m psyched to get some Deca on board. I do sometimes get this weird right shoulder issue but I have learned that my muscles grow to fast and I have to build up all the strength in the areas. No injuries god willing

Max

That joint blend I made does wonders. I’m psyched to get some Deca on board. I do sometimes get this weird right shoulder issue but I have learned that my muscles grow to fast and I have to build up all the strength in the areas. No injuries god willing

Max
Slow and steady wins the race

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Good ideas for food on the Go!!
f5a61ba55bc40a891a2033558f8e15e7.plist

cfa12f3ad11c595128fdf3a92e5c8fd9.plist

6ab9860c28c5e1eaba667088380a0d74.plist

791569ca40063104535f4aef4af88294.plist

9bcd7c25124fa16d2e44f1346ba15c69.plist

Max
#burritos#wraps#prep

Those the bulking burritos u talked about a while back?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Those the bulking burritos u talked about a while back?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Indeed!! And if your dieting you can get the paper wraps and make summer rolls w high fiber and protein w low carbs
c5d0b544027008ffe9eeb3ed4e826e53.jpg

Max

MAXS 4 WEEK WINNY/T3 BLAST!! Unsponsored

Max Modified Mediterranean Protein Diet:

WILD FISH*(no farmed)
WILD SHELLFISH
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OILS
RAW NUTS
ANTIBIOTIC FREE CHICKEN
ANTIBIOTIC FREE EGGS
ANTIBIOTIC FREE DAIRY
ORGANIC FRUITS AND AVOCADO
ORGANIC VEGETABLES(+potatoes)
ORGANIC, UNENRICHED FLOUR(breads, pastas, cereals)*hard to find so look hard*
ORGANIC GRAINS
CANNED SARDINES/MACKEREL IN OLIVE OIL(imported EU/NZ)
ALL FRESH OLIVES
GOAT CHEESE, SHEEP CHEESE,
ORGANIC DAIRY CHEESES, KEFIR, YOGURT
LOWFAT RED MEATS(Lamb, Bison, Beef, Game)(limited amounts)* Trim all visible fat and grill/broil
ORGANIC BUTTER/*GHEE/EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE, MACADAMIA, AVOCADO, COCONUT OILS
WATER(gas or no gas)naturally essenced
BLACK COFFEE, TEAS
*AS MUCH HERBS, SEASONINGS, SALTS, PEPPERS NEEDED

This diet/lifestyle is expensive and worth every penny. Especially for lifters that have medical issues like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, auto immune disorders, etc. It is also popular across the world because it eliminates as much of the processed, enriched, antibiotic/hormone filled foods from your diet. Of course WHOLE FOODS aka. WHOLE PAYCHECK is willing to take
your money but, with coupons and online research, you can find great deals and stock up; especially @ Costco or Sam’s Club. Buying Local and going to Farmers Markets is also going to provide the best nutrients as well. It is proven that local, fresh fruit and produce had a higher nutritional, antioxidants, and vitamins than store bought foods.

This is a diet that I like and follow...sometimes. It seems to help with my bloodwork. It isn’t like a published diet but more of a grocery list: you pick the items you like

Max

One freezer
519bd3182c8b74ac668983e7b64a3d49.jpg

For Seafood and some frozen veges. I always like fresh but, whatev’s.

Max
Very good seafood

MAX’S 4 WEEK BELIGAS WINNY/TRT LOG
Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3
Proviron- 50mg split daily
Grey top GH 3iu daily {am fasted}
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mf Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, 10mg Noopept.

I am using pure bodyweight movements as I am not at a gym and do not have my home gym set up yet. I will be squeeze-pause-flexing rep technique targeting the muscle during the peak of each contraction. Legs are a bit more complicated and I employ a lot of super-slow, pause, explosive type tempo/lifts.

*All Bodyweight Exercises- 100 rep sets vary- upper, lower, repeat. One day off.
Cardio 6 days per week 45min-60min AM
Speedwalk indoor treadmill 3.7-4.6mph (weighted/reg) or walk-sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (15-45min)*
Black cold brew coffee and water
cardio*145-160 (high cardio rate)

Tuesday: Lower Body
Variation squats- 50 Kettlebell, 50 Sissy
Glute-Ham Raises
Banded Squat Presses
Wide out Lunges
Barbell Calf Raises w weight

I eat 6x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Upon waking 3iu gh, T4(micro)
*Black coffee cold brew plain, mixed with 64 Oz water for cardio.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water. Plain Kefir w servings of fresh fruit (post cardio)*
Meal 2- 6oz beef tenderloins, 2 soft boiled eggs, 4 halos, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/maltodextrin carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 6oz Chicken Breast Tenderloins, spinach mixed salad,macadamia nuts,tajin , cbd herb oil vinaigrette. (So good)*
Meal5-7oz Beef Tenderloin, Asparagus, Goat Cheese w Marmalade, 12oz Milk(leftovers)*
Meal6- 8oz Cottage cheese/black pepper

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives.
2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily.
P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

Had a good day training and feel a bit better than yesterday. My cardio is incredible and getting better; joints are not hurting whatsoever which is a good thing. My sleep schedule is erratic but, I am used to that part. I have noticed that I am craving sweets more than normal. Probably all the DQ commercials! Lol. I haven’t had a blizzard in forever!! If they had the Girl Scout Samoas; I definitely would hit the drive Thru, lol! I am still waiting on a couple attachments. Getting equipment is still a bitch. Now I am hoping to score some old school framed posters for Inspiration, along with a 2 mirrors for front and back of rack to help w visualization. Saturday will be end of my 4 weeks and I will post up a pic. Appreciate anyone who follows my journey

**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
7bf2dfc17d7553529b8b64606c3a0cde.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
First thing first... who is that blonde ^? Cuz me likey 😘

and secondly thank you for the grocery list.... screen shot and saved for my next grocery shopping extravaganza!!

you are the man, man!!

First thing first... who is that blonde ^? Cuz me likey

and secondly thank you for the grocery list.... screen shot and saved for my next grocery shopping extravaganza!!

you are the man, man!!

That is so Rad! Glad you liked the foods! They are awesome for staying healthy while ON! I can attest to that according to my bloods. Of course the supplements help but I needed to raise my hdl Cholesterol and I have tried it all. This diet did it and put me in normal range. . That girl....?? Hot AF, Eh!

Max

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3
Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mf Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, 10mg Noopept.

I am using pure bodyweight movements as I am not at a gym and do not have my home gym set up yet. I will be squeeze-pause-flexing rep technique targeting the muscle during the peak of each contraction. Legs are a bit more complicated and I employ a lot of super-slow, pause, explosive type tempo/lifts.

*All Bodyweight Exercises- 100 rep sets vary- upper, lower, repeat. One day off.
Speedwalk indoor treadmill 3.7-4.6mph (weighted/reg) or walk-sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (15-45min)*

Wednesday: OFF/ Cardio 45min 4.8mph

I eat 6x times per day and it is mostly lean proteins, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD carbs, 40oz water. Plain Kefir w servings of fresh fruit (post cardio)*
Meal 2- 6oz cod loins, 2 soft boiled eggs, 2 bananas , water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/maltodextrin carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 6oz Steak tenderloin , spinach mixed salad, sunflower seeds,tajin , cbd herb oil vinaigrette.
Meal5- 7oz 96/4 Beef, Portabellas, red onions, lettuce, tomato, mustard & hot sauce, Smokey beans w bbq. 3 halos
Meal6- 8oz Cottage cheese/black pepper

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives.

Today was my off day, I did my cardio; which is a lot more convenient indoors although I do love hitting the school track for my walk-sprints at least 2x a week. All these fires, sickness, storms are concerning but I am just doing all I can to stay positive and do my thing. I am hoping to get some adjustable dumbbells soon but these bands are crazy how much burn you can get. Still, barbells and dumbbells are the core of my workouts. No machines in the future for this year and I am fine with that. Hope everyone is getting through their own workout and life in general and am sending my well wishes and a bit of luck to you.
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
72d07d0efeea925f23810e7e9c8b5b92.jpg

376558bf97d62690db8021299ff8bec0.jpg

Simply Off The Charts!! My OWN family sent me this pic to make for my Cheat meal!! If I do; I will post up this Weekend!! I will used hollowed out Sourdough Rounds from local bakery and add about 1/3 lb of BACON!! Mmm

Max
#looksgood

Hot!!
191ad55126ebfbcc941edd84a03d2358.plist

Max

IMG_1636.GIF
You can always fuck me Max!

She is so hot, my screen wife

Fantastic thread MAX! I couldn't stay away from it. I was showing my wife the pics of your meal, and preps (and the womens lol) she's like, we need to start prepping, we've talked about it too long

Fantastic thread MAX! I couldn't stay away from it. I was showing my wife the pics of your meal, and preps (and the womens lol) she's like, we need to start prepping, we've talked about it too long

That is great. Getting your wife involved helps
Sooo much. My girl helps out a lot and it got her involved in fitness and dieting as well. Glad you two are following along. !

Max

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Thursday : Upper Body
Decline pushups w Bars/Bands
Underhand grip pull-ups
Front Barbell lateral raises
Banded Reverse Single arm pressdowns
Hanging leg raises {reg, sides 100 total}

Meal 2- 6oz chicken shredded, 2 corn tortillas , lime , pint of raspberries, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/waxy maize carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 5oz shrimp 22ct , spinach mixed salad, sunflower seeds,tajin , cbd herb oil vinaigrette.
Meal5- 7oz 96/4 Beef, Romas, Calrose Rice
Meal6- 8oz Cottage cheese/cherries

Had a nice start with some work on Zoom, then hit the kitchen. Had to do a bit of travel; unexpectedly which benefited me and picked up a new client/friend that gained quite a bit of weight during quarantine. I wanted to comment on sleep; it seems a lot of people have issues and I definitely do. I can tell you that after trying all conventional methods; the only thing that helped was figuring out my sleep position, trying to keep same sleep schedule{never}, my Sleepytime tea, and sleep meditation music/sounds. It is vital I know but, I really have a hard time sleeping more than 4 hrs at a time{even on gh}. I am thankful for my girl and my family and my friends.
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key! Gotta hit the airport soon! So glad sports are Back!! Gotta hit the Books!
8dc826bf2b3803648b4237033534739c.jpg

Max

Get Shredded!
Ah! That little dude doesn’t want you to leave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beligas Winstrol 60mg Ed
Beligas T3

Thursday : Upper Body
Decline pushups w Bars/Bands
Underhand grip pull-ups
Front Barbell lateral raises
Banded Reverse Single arm pressdowns
Hanging leg raises {reg, sides 100 total}

Meal 2- 6oz chicken shredded, 2 corn tortillas , lime , pint of raspberries, water.
Meal 3- 60g whey isolate w 60g dextrose/waxy maize carb powder shake post training
Meal4- 5oz shrimp 22ct , spinach mixed salad, sunflower seeds,tajin , cbd herb oil vinaigrette.
Meal5- 7oz 96/4 Beef, Romas, Calrose Rice
Meal6- 8oz Cottage cheese/cherries

Had a nice start with some work on Zoom, then hit the kitchen. Had to do a bit of travel; unexpectedly which benefited me and picked up a new client/friend that gained quite a bit of weight during quarantine. I wanted to comment on sleep; it seems a lot of people have issues and I definitely do. I can tell you that after trying all conventional methods; the only thing that helped was figuring out my sleep position, trying to keep same sleep schedule{never}, my Sleepytime tea, and sleep meditation music/sounds. It is vital I know but, I really have a hard time sleeping more than 4 hrs at a time{even on gh}. I am thankful for my girl and my family and my friends.
**Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key! Gotta hit the airport soon! So glad sports are Back!! Gotta hit the Books!
8dc826bf2b3803648b4237033534739c.jpg

Max
Bulldog

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ah! That little dude doesn’t want you to leave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are wonderful dogs! I am looking for a female now for my little man(canine). Lol. This English bulldog belongs to my brother, although you wouldn’t know it! He is so loving. It is the reason that made me want to get another dog. They are just great and fit my lifestyle, the like to eat a lot, shit, sleep, did I mention Eat!

Max

They are wonderful dogs! I am looking for a female now for my little man(canine). Lol. This English bulldog belongs to my brother, although you wouldn’t know it! He is so loving. It is the reason that made me want to get another dog. They are just great and fit my lifestyle, the like to eat a lot, shit, sleep, did I mention Eat!

Max
And attack vacuum cleaners LOL. Never seen a single one that didn't

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

This is Adele! The singer, OMG!
9d3014ca0207058fb8aa374e7304bb9a.plist

I have to say, that is impressive and she is fine! I always liked her voice anyway! Holy shit !!

Max

This is Adele! The singer, OMG!
9d3014ca0207058fb8aa374e7304bb9a.plist

I have to say, that is impressive and she is fine! I always liked her voice anyway! Holy shit !!

Max

e1bde0b29613e76da7a2a3d1dbf6cec2.plist

Just a little aminoasylum pick up. Have to integrate into one of my cycles in the future.

Max

e729624eb8cbbfbf4d88d34402382e1c.plist

4b9608358240d964624b9d142ad94d4c.plist

Both are going to get Opened up this weekend!!

Max
#livinglife

Back