Maxís log

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1315

Thread: Maxís log

  1. #751
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Maxís log



    Happy Thursday!! Mix well my friends!

    Max

  2. #752
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Maxís log

    Maxs Log
    Beltropin GH- 10iu one dose IM
    only taken on Mon-Wed-Fri Post
    Semorelin Forte Plus - ghrp6/
    ghrp2/ semorelin acetate mix}350mcg before bed, Sub-Q {Tue-Thur-Sat-Sun}*
    Beligas T3/ T4 current
    Beligas Nolva/Adex as needed
    Cialis 5mg daily
    Test undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Provi 12.5 2x daily am/pm

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, slin supp{custom},BetaTor
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}Creapure 5g post training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    SAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Thursday -
    45min AM Fastes Treadmill 5.0mph
    One legged Kettle bell calf raises - 4 sets 6-8 reps 40,40
    Standing Olympic Barbell Curls - 4 sets 6-8 reps 145, 145
    Ham/Glute raises holding 45lb plate
    Commando Pullups- 3 sets to failure

    I am starting to sneak in extra work and exercises in. I need these damn dumbbells, FUCK! It is like the holy grail or something. Its bullshit is what it is, straight up. I will just borrow some from a gym owner. My other gifts will be arriving Christmas and early January that were prepaid for. I am thankful for what I have and that I am healthy. I do think there are a lot of nefarious characters out there that are cockroaches; luckily they are on the internet. In person, people seem to be very fair and super respectful. I have come to think, a lot of people act totally different online. I can tell you this...with me; I am exactly the same. Love to cook, love girls, sex, training, and to laugh all the time. I am super inappropriate to the point it is a nickname. I say some funny ass shit! On that note, have a good evening. More Flank steak and Garlic Naan for Early Dinner #1

    Remember, Reach one goal Daily!!

    Max
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 12-17-2020 at 04:46 PM.

  3. #753
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,307

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,182
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,075
    Thanked in
    5,461 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I can tell you this...with me; I am exactly the same. Love to cook, love girls, sex, training, and to laugh all the time. I am super inappropriate to the point it is a nickname. I say some funny ass shit!
    Same here. Can't tell you how many times my sense of humor has got me in "trouble". Then I'll follow it up with this chestnut:


  4. #754
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Same here. Can't tell you how many times my sense of humor has got me in "trouble". Then I'll follow it up with this chestnut:

    Love Simon Pegg amd his sidekick! Fucking great

    Max

  5. #755
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,065

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,552
    Thanked in
    2,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    52671150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Maxs Log
    Beltropin GH- 10iu one dose IM
    only taken on Mon-Wed-Fri Post
    Semorelin Forte Plus - ghrp6/
    ghrp2/ semorelin acetate mix}350mcg before bed, Sub-Q {Tue-Thur-Sat-Sun}*
    Beligas T3/ T4 current
    Beligas Nolva/Adex as needed
    Cialis 5mg daily
    Test undecanoate 75mg per week
    {It is a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed
    given by Nurse every 10 weeks@ clinic
    Provi 12.5 2x daily am/pm

    Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil, slin supp{custom},BetaTor
    6g m/w/f : 3g th/thur/sat/sun{1g 3x a day}Creapure 5g post training.

    MAX 5X5 WORKOUT
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    Also: change grip or order intermittent
    SAMPLE:
    Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
    Barbell Row 5 sets x 5 reps
    Deadlift or Rack Pulls 5 sets x 5 reps
    Bench Press 5 sets x 5 reps
    Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps

    Tue-Thur- Sat- Cardio/Core/Calves/smaller
    muscle group

    Sunday - OFF*

    Thursday -
    45min AM Fastes Treadmill 5.0mph
    One legged Kettle bell calf raises - 4 sets 6-8 reps 40,40
    Standing Olympic Barbell Curls - 4 sets 6-8 reps 145, 145
    Ham/Glute raises holding 45lb plate
    Commando Pullups- 3 sets to failure

    I am starting to sneak in extra work and exercises in. I need these damn dumbbells, FUCK! It is like the holy grail or something. Its bullshit is what it is, straight up. I will just borrow some from a gym owner. My other gifts will be arriving Christmas and early January that were prepaid for. I am thankful for what I have and that I am healthy. I do think there are a lot of nefarious characters out there that are cockroaches; luckily they are on the internet. In person, people seem to be very fair and super respectful. I have come to think, a lot of people act totally different online. I can tell you this...with me; I am exactly the same. Love to cook, love girls, sex, training, and to laugh all the time. I am super inappropriate to the point it is a nickname. I say some funny ass shit! On that note, have a good evening. More Flank steak and Garlic Naan for Early Dinner #1

    Remember, Reach one goal Daily!!

    Max
    If i don't say something perverted, pinch a nipple, and slap her ass 2 days in a row my wife asks whats wrong. Y'all see the "serious side" of me here but im mostly a class clown and creep pervert lol in life. I've also noticed the kettle bells etc on ur "off days" too btw. I bet its tough being limited like that. Id go nuts too

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  6. #756
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    If i don't say something perverted, pinch a nipple, and slap her ass 2 days in a row my wife asks whats wrong. Y'all see the "serious side" of me here but im mostly a class clown and creep pervert lol in life. I've also noticed the kettle bells etc on ur "off days" too btw. I bet its tough being limited like that. Id go nuts too

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Extremely tough. Hence waiting to blast. But, all the people in the US passing/greeting Iíll reminds me; I am doing whats right for me and my circle. Iíll be slamming the 400-500 soon!

    Max

  7. #757
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,065

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,552
    Thanked in
    2,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    52671150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Extremely tough. Hence waiting to blast. But, all the people in the US passing/greeting Iíll reminds me; I am doing whats right for me and my circle. Iíll be slamming the 400-500 soon!

    Max
    Yes sir!!!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  8. #758
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    If i don't say something perverted, pinch a nipple, and slap her ass 2 days in a row my wife asks whats wrong. Y'all see the "serious side" of me here but im mostly a class clown and creep pervert lol in life. I've also noticed the kettle bells etc on ur "off days" too btw. I bet its tough being limited like that. Id go nuts too

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Yeah, gotta play with the little woman! . They love to be teased; just knowing the limits is key.
    Yeah; I definitely am adding in whole rotator cuff band exercises; calf/abs, forearm, traps. It is hard to limit yourself when you have the strength and energy to keep going. I like to wake up sore...the good sore.

    Max

  9. #759
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769


    ASS FRIDAY! TGIF

    Max

  10. #760
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    837
    Thanked in
    579 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

    ASS FRIDAY! TGIF

    Max
    She is a beast. That exotic face and Dat ass!!!

    Eat, pound, sleep...

  11. #761
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Maxís log

    Travel
    Max

  12. #762
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769


    Whatís the Nike saying?

    Just Do it!!

    Max

  13. #763
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Maxís log


    She likes it in this Ashe! Inside joke! Lol
    #hotmom
    Max

  14. #764
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,478

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,724
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,452
    Thanked in
    3,800 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The girls the commentary the food the knowledge max logs is log of logs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #765
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,592

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,127
    Thanked in
    8,135 Posts
    Rep Points
    654690769

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    The girls the commentary the food the knowledge max logs is log of logs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I appreciate that HFO3. I just post what I like and definitely try to learn new, improved ways to further my temple

    Max

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums