Thanked in
    1,929 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
    Proviron- 50mg split daily
    GH 4ius daily
    Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
    Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
    Black cold brew coffee and water

4 Week High Volume Weight Training
    I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

My Warm Up before Weights:
    5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
    10 x Pull Ups{Various}
    15 x Bodyweight Squats
    20 x Walking Lunges around House
    MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
    Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
    Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
    Sunday - OFF

*Just getting used to Using Weights Again*
    Monday Chest and Back
    Bench Press: 10 x 10 115lb
    Pull-Ups: 10 x 10 reg and assisted
    Deadlifts: 10 x 10 115lb {slow style}
    Resistance Band Flyes: 10 x 10 {dumbbells if they come in*} 30lb

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
    Meal 2- 5oz tenderloin sage sausage, 2 eggs, simply potatoes, 4 halos, 16oz Fairlife Milk.
    Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs
    Meal4- 8oz Chicken Thighs, 80g Calrose rice{1/2 cup uncooked}, 2 cups French greens beans
    Meal5- 8oz 96/4 ground beef, 1cup grapenuts cereal and 10oz Fairlife Milk
    Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with Cherries.

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
    2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
    Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

Well! OMG, I did not realize how hard doing GVT is again especially with a Barbell! Holy Balls! I already know how sore I am going to be. Cardio sounds hard{note to self: No Sprint-Walks! Lol} I am actually loving it!
    **Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max
    Im sore just looking at it

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points

its about time youre running a log my man, I like the 100 rep sets, high volume training is highly underrated... Ive gotten more growth form volume than I ever have from progressive overload with heavy weight

You probably already posted them but Ill ask anyway until I have time to go back and read your log so whats your goals ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    its about time youre running a log my man, I like the 100 rep sets, high volume training is highly underrated... Ive gotten more growth form volume than I ever have from progressive overload with heavy weight

You probably already posted them but Ill ask anyway until I have time to go back and read your log so whats your goals ?

At first it was to just do bodyweight, bands and Cardio because I had no equipment. Then I started getting equipment slowly so I wanted just to add an oral to try them out and see the effects of mini 4 week blasts. Right now it is just getting myself ready for a long fall/winter bulk. I was doing whatever during quarantine to stay in shape and now that I have some equipment, after this little blast, I will do a full on Bulk. I basically added an oral for 4 weeks to see how it does. As I gather equipment, I am planing to just lift, eat, rest and hope for 2021 to be a better year. I made a personal choice to avoid the gym and make a home gym inside the house so, now I am going to make full use of it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

So hot!! I am making a killer brisket burger later! I will be posting up! Re creating a dish !!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

fucking love it!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points

At first it was to just do bodyweight, bands and Cardio because I had no equipment. Then I started getting equipment slowly so I wanted just to add an oral to try them out and see the effects of mini 4 week blasts. Right now it is just getting myself ready for a long fall/winter bulk. I was doing whatever during quarantine to stay in shape and now that I have some equipment, after this little blast, I will do a full on Bulk. I basically added an oral for 4 weeks to see how it does. As I gather equipment, I am planing to just lift, eat, rest and hope for 2021 to be a better year. I made a personal choice to avoid the gym and make a home gym inside the house so, now I am going to make full use of it.

Max
    I understand, gyms are open here but when they were closed keeping focused and staying interested with bands was a challenge. I only had two bands so Id wrap them around my back and use them for push-up resistance, I did curls, triceps Ext it was challenging and Ill be honest I was not consistent. lol but I used them and my 30 lb dbs. Mostly though Id go down to the river with my dog and gf, wed walk for miles it was more fun for everyone

What makes you wanna build a home gym? Why not go to the gym now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I understand, gyms are open here but when they were closed keeping focused and staying interested with bands was a challenge. I only had two bands so Id wrap them around my back and use them for push-up resistance, I did curls, triceps Ext it was challenging and Ill be honest I was not consistent. lol but I used them and my 30 lb dbs. Mostly though Id go down to the river with my dog and gf, wed walk for miles it was more fun for everyone

What makes you wanna build a home gym? Why not go to the gym now?

During the quarantine, I had to change up how I work and also had a few older people close to us pass away. After that, it was just a choice to keep my loved ones safe. Now, with gyms open; I made the commitment and my job is quite different in nature which I am doing well at. I am not canceling any gym ties; just taking full advantage of my investment and maybe will go back after a while but, for now; I am going to see this through and home train. Dont get me wrong, the gym is my home and I definitely cannot wait to get back. After seeing one of my brothers lose 50lbs and still has not recovered fully; he is fine but odd things happened and he eats totally different and does not enjoy foods he like before. Super odd! Mainly just because I want to keep my elder family members happy and safe. I may transition back to the gym after spring next year but, I am enjoying the challenge.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,091 Posts
    Rep Points

This log is outstanding. The most interesting log I have seen yet, it's my type of talk.

I gotta ask man, do you plan on pulling bloods? I'm curious to see what a full panel looks like on you, you're the most vocal person here on ASF or most communities for that matter with how clean and healthy you eat, beyond balanced and well together.
    Would love to see a nutrition and wellness panel but I know I'm asking for a lot. lol.. You are on the winny so that would toss things off of course.
    A lot of us are just programmed to eat, some of us have limited options, all sorts of things come into play that effect everyone's diet and macro consumption. Yet you not only do the leg work to get what you need hand selected each time, you're fricking sick on the cooking skills too..
    Max is Gandalf of the grill.. "Cooking with Gandalf" over here should be your nick name, wizard with the dishes for sure..

Between you and HFO, you both really made me pay attention to what I really eat, I'm sorry for better words I been taking notice of what I could do better, as I get older.

When did you last pull bloods on your TU? I haven't seen anyone is ages get a script with actually bloods to go along with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This log is outstanding. The most interesting log I have seen yet, it's my type of talk.

I gotta ask man, do you plan on pulling bloods? I'm curious to see what a full panel looks like on you, you're the most vocal person here on ASF or most communities for that matter with how clean and healthy you eat, beyond balanced and well together.
    Would love to see a nutrition and wellness panel but I know I'm asking for a lot. lol.. You are on the winny so that would toss things off of course.
    A lot of us are just programmed to eat, some of us have limited options, all sorts of things come into play that effect everyone's diet and macro consumption. Yet you not only do the leg work to get what you need hand selected each time, you're fricking sick on the cooking skills too..
    Max is Gandalf of the grill.. "Cooking with Gandalf" over here should be your nick name, wizard with the dishes for sure..

Between you and HFO, you both really made me pay attention to what I really eat, I'm sorry for better words I been taking notice of what I could do better, as I get older.

When did you last pull bloods on your TU? I haven't seen anyone is ages get a script with actually bloods to go along with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

I am getting my panels done @ 3 month mark as directed by my NP. The last bloods I had were test and free test before I started Aveed. They are on this forum. I also did a gh/igf I test recently on my own. The panel will done and paid for by insurance, as you have to do bloods for them. I look forward to seeing them as well. I appreciate you checking out my log and I now am on Dbol for four weeks only. I will be taking a four week break from orals after that and starting a full fall/winter bulk that may last until next summer !! Lol . I truly have not completely decided on my exact compounds but I know it will be including Deca and higher Test, provi, GH.. just not too high. I just am not positive about if I want to used mixed esters of tests and nandrolones or ???. Macro/micro intake along with constant timing of them is paramount. The challenge ahead is going at it at home for the first time. I keep trying acquiring the stuff I need and realized that it is pretty damn hard to get ALL the stuff I want so I am improvising. One thing that will stay steady is my diet, my food, and my training/supp use. I really am detail oriented in all aspects of health as some rely on me for their losses and gains. I get inspiration from you guys ! It is the other way around for me !! You guys keep me on my toes, arguments and all! Lol . I adore the members that keep it funny, serious, hot!!, and loaded with ideas. Appreciate the fine comments and look forward to posting up as much info as possible. As you know I am a huge fan of Iso/Hex and it definitely will come into play at one point. It is true that total health on PEDs can be hard but it also can be rewarding seeing that the average American {fast food, office worker in these high rises} have worse bloodwork than I. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing what I have with you guys. I do try really hard to give the best I have. I just feel lucky , I am short a few people this year and kept going and am blessed. I will leave you with this
    Exclusive member photo!!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,735 Posts
    Rep Points

Your the man max! Sick log bro!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points

I am getting my panels done @ 3 month mark as directed by my NP. The last bloods I had were test and free test before I started Aveed. They are on this forum. I also did a gh/igf I test recently on my own. The panel will done and paid for by insurance, as you have to do bloods for them. I look forward to seeing them as well. I appreciate you checking out my log and I now am on Dbol for four weeks only. I will be taking a four week break from orals after that and starting a full fall/winter bulk that may last until next summer !! Lol . I truly have not completely decided on my exact compounds but I know it will be including Deca and higher Test, provi, GH.. just not too high. I just am not positive about if I want to used mixed esters of tests and nandrolones or ???. Macro/micro intake along with constant timing of them is paramount. The challenge ahead is going at it at home for the first time. I keep trying acquiring the stuff I need and realized that it is pretty damn hard to get ALL the stuff I want so I am improvising. One thing that will stay steady is my diet, my food, and my training/supp use. I really am detail oriented in all aspects of health as some rely on me for their losses and gains. I get inspiration from you guys ! It is the other way around for me !! You guys keep me on my toes, arguments and all! Lol . I adore the members that keep it funny, serious, hot!!, and loaded with ideas. Appreciate the fine comments and look forward to posting up as much info as possible. As you know I am a huge fan of Iso/Hex and it definitely will come into play at one point. It is true that total health on PEDs can be hard but it also can be rewarding seeing that the average American {fast food, office worker in these high rises} have worse bloodwork than I. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing what I have with you guys. I do try really hard to give the best I have. I just feel lucky , I am short a few people this year and kept going and am blessed. I will leave you with this
    Exclusive member photo!!

Max
    I need her!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Your the man max! Sick log bro!!
    Appreciate it A.font. I am sick!! ! Need more ass too!! Lol!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I need her!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.
    She goes by lolobe4 on Ig , but her name is Laurence Bedard, she is a sixer{from Toronto}. She was the first Inked girl I fell in love with! OMG, hot !! Whew . She is a tiny bombshell!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Maxs 4 Week Beligas DynaBlast

Beligas Dynabol 40mg ED Split-Dose
    Proviron- 50mg split daily
    GH 4ius daily
    Test Undecanoate 75mg weekly time release **{I get a single 3ml/750mg shot of Aveed(testosterone undecanoate)every 10 weeks. TRT Prescribed}** for now! Lol
    Beligas- Adex and Nolvadex as needed

Daily supplements: 2g circumin w Bioperine, 3g of MIC(each component, 3g Betaine anhydrous{tmg}, 300mg Tudca, tbsp Knox getatin, 3g MSM, 800mg SAMe, r-ala, 3g hemp/mix oil.

Cardio: AM 3 days per week 30-45min Tue, Thur, Sat. *10min warm up Mon, Wed, Fri
    Speedwalk Indoor Treadmill : Interval/Fat Burn or Walk-Sprints outside-100m sprint, 300m walk, repeat (10-45min)*
    Black cold brew coffee and water

4 Week High Volume Weight Training
    I will Perform sets with a shorter rest period at about 65% of maximum. I will be doing cardio and core/calves workouts between each weightlifting day. This is a 6 day per week plan w Three days of High Volume Weights/3 days of Cardio+Core/Calves. I am going to focus on hitting my caloric surplus goals by eating clean, but not AS strict{for me}.

My Warm Up before Weights:
    5 x Wall Hand Stand Push Ups
    10 x Pull Ups{Various}
    15 x Bodyweight Squats
    20 x Walking Lunges around House
    MY TRAINING SCHEDULE :
    Mon- Wed- Fri- Volume Weight Training
    Tue-Thur- Sat- *Cardio w/ Core specialty work.
    Sunday - OFF

Tuesday - Cardio/Core/Glutes
    Decline Crunches: 10 x 10 plate hold
    Hanging Crunches: {front, L&R Emphasis} 100 reps
    Banded Glute extensions: 50 reps per glute
    EZ Barbell Reverse Curls 10 x 10 reps Bar*
    Cardio: Treadmill 30min 4.2mph

I eat 6x times per day and it is lean proteins, complex carb sources{rice/potatoes/grains beans} vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Meal 1-45g whey isolate , 20 HBCD/50 waxy maize carbs, 40oz water, IV hydration pack
    Meal 2- 7oz cube steaks, 2 eggs, simply potatoes, 2 cups pineapple, 16oz Fairlife Milk.
    Meal 3- 60g whey Isolate, 125g simple/complex carbs: dextrose/sweet potato powder
    Meal4- 8oz Chicken Breast Tenderloins, 10oz Yam , bunch of fresh spinach, Buffalo Sauce.
    Meal5- 8oz BBQ Brisket, pimento cheese, bacon cheeseburger no bun. Omg!
    Meal6- 8oz cottage cheese with Black Pepper.

**Snacks- boiled eggs, raw vegetables, nuts, jerky, small select cheeses, olives, rice cereal.
    2gal water and 2 cups cold brew coffee daily. P5P, l-theanine, and sleepytime tea X2 before bed for relaxation.
    Yes I get 2 cheat meals weekly!!

I was 100% right about legs being sore AF! Cardio helped a lot, once I started going. I definitely am going in the right direction easing into the weight. It is soo easy and light but after waking up and feeling the damage; I know that this is right. In a month, I will be primed to hit some big weight and lower volume/reps. I used to get all amped out and start hitting 315lb squats for my sets and I definitely Love it but, I want to take my time. No injuries! Deadlifts are my Achilles Heel, I am doing good mornings, Supermans, hypers, and core work to strengthen my low back before hitting the big weight{for me}. I grow regardless, the intensity and form are key for me. Anyway, I am really happy with adding in the extra carbs and looking forward to everyone who is logging and thinking of logging, follow along and you will definitely learn something for sure. The food and chicks are worth checking out too! Lol! That Bbq BrisketBacon Burger was sick!!
    **Remember: Stick to your training and reach one goal per day, that is key!

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,091 Posts
    Rep Points

it's people like you brother that make this community what it is, the community is even better that we have you contributing.. whether people are chiming in or just ghosting and reading, there is literally tens of thousands of people from around the world that ghost this community and read and just absorb the information.. your great asset my brother and keep doing your thing man..