• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Losing hair? Going grey?? Read below

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
HAIR LOSS PRODUCTS:

1. AVODART (Dutasteride) - helps prostate BPH , helps w dht sides 1-5mg daily

2. PROPECIA (Finasteride)1mg daily

3. ROGAINE (Minoxidil)after shower, blocks dht

4. NIOXIN (Cleanser)removes impurities and moisturizes scalp.

5. NIZORAL (A-D Shampoo)anti androgen, dht blocker

6.Latisse ingredient: Latanoprost
——————————————————————
——————————————————————

HOW TO REVERSE OR SLOW GREY HAIR!!

1.Calcium pantothenate 200mg

P-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). Sieve administered 200 mg PABA to 30 patients for 2 months and repigmentation was seen in all subjects.

2.Recombinant human growth hormone has resulted in improved hair thickness, growth, and even darkening of hair.

3.A new type of compounds (SkQs) comprising plastoquinone SkQs, antioxidant has been shown to inhibit age-related changes such as canities, balding, retinopathy, cataract, etc. Thus, SkQs look promising for the treatment of senescence and age-related diseases. Delivery of drugs through hair follicular route is an interesting novel concept. Current research focuses on topical liposome targeting for melanin, genes, and proteins in hair follicles. Liposomal delivery of melanin into hair follicles has resulted in darkening of hair follicles.

4.A mix of Coconut oil and fresh lemon juice scalp/hair treatments few times a week. Reversed and got rid of grey also.

**Backfact- L-methionine causes grey/white hair and lighter skin.

Max

Finasteride is the devil if not taken carefully, I have a buddy that has completely lost all function of his p*nis after being on finasteride for 8 months, crappy things is he stopped taking it so not only is he dealing with that but his hair is starting to go again as well. Yes he did pull bloods test was at 901 ng/l estro 46, prolactin was in check as well. He says he has zero libido, his energy is for shit and he's constantly depressed just laying around in his room if not working, its sad.
I had some pretty good success with this shampoo purad'or i found on amazon, a little pricey but sooo worth it!

coconut oil actually does amazing things for your body and hair. I use it everyday for several years now and its amazing, if you decide to buy, you have to buy "fractionated coconut oil” for the best results. I doubt it tuns town full bgrey hair dark again, but it definitely makes your hair very healthy as if you were 20 yrs old

Uh, I think I’m past the point of no return. Hence my screen name. Good read though, may try the coconut oil and lemon juice trick.

coconut oil actually does amazing things for your body and hair. I use it everyday for several years now and its amazing, if you decide to buy, you have to buy "fractionated coconut oil” for the best results. I doubt it tuns town full bgrey hair dark again, but it definitely makes your hair very healthy as if you were 20 yrs old

True! I don’t have any but; I watched it work on my mom! She mixes it with lemon: she is blonde Scandinavian: the grey just goes away! It works better on dark hair apparently. This is just info but: I want to see people experience!

That Latisse made my girls eyelashes grow super long!!

Max

True! I don’t have any but; I watched it work on my mom! She mixes it with lemon: she is blonde Scandinavian: the grey just goes away! It works better on dark hair apparently. This is just info but: I want to see people experience!

Max

Does she use the fractionated coconut oil? What is the ratio? And how long before results are seen?

And when to administer? Like put it in, wait and rinse?

Thanks a bunch this would be great!

Does she use the fractionated coconut oil? What is the ratio? And how long before results are seen?

And when to administer? Like put it in, wait and rinse?

Thanks a bunch this would be great!

She takes
2tablespoons of coconut oil. 1 for short!
1/2 lemon squeezed
Microwave for 10 sec
Mix

Apply to hair with cap or head wrap for 1 hour or overnight. Rinse and wash as normal/ condition.
(She uses organic virgin coconut oil from bottle) looks solid
Max

She takes
2tablespoons of coconut oil. 1 for short!
1/2 lemon squeezed
Microwave for 10 sec
Mix

Apply to hair with cap or head wrap for 1 hour or overnight. Rinse and wash as normal/ condition.
(She uses organic virgin coconut oil from bottle) looks solid
Max

I may give this a try for the old gray hair. How often does it need to be used?

I may give this a try for the old gray hair. How often does it need to be used?

I mean. At first , eod. Then just once or twice a week. I have done it just because it also gives blondes highlights (especially if you go in the sun) and is good for scalp! Shit works! I am
Dead serious; I watched my mom and aunts do it and IDK if it’s temporary or what but, it is healthy and may as well!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Uh, I think I’m past the point of no return. Hence my screen name. Good read though, may try the coconut oil and lemon juice trick.
Same here yet just 56 years old..grey hair grey beard and now the hair on my back and arms turning grey, eek. Should try that as well.

Same here yet just 56 years old..grey hair grey beard and now the hair on my back and arms turning grey, eek. Should try that as well.

A lot of guys use Henna Beard Products for those Viking style looks!
93c3432f3d02a27bc25bf3a695864fe7.jpg

Max

Max

Most are losing their hair if their head. Not me I'm losing all my leg hair. Another year or 2 I'm gonna be hairless except my head and these nuts. You happen to know if it works to get my leg hair going again in old age?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Max

Most are losing their hair if their head. Not me I'm losing all my leg hair. Another year or 2 I'm gonna be hairless except my head and these nuts. You happen to know if it works to get my leg hair going again in old age?

I forget what it is, but losing leg hair is a sign of something... Might want to research it.

Finasteride is the devil if not taken carefully, I have a buddy that has completely lost all function of his p*nis after being on finasteride for 8 months, crappy things is he stopped taking it so not only is he dealing with that but his hair is starting to go again as well. Yes he did pull bloods test was at 901 ng/l estro 46, prolactin was in check as well. He says he has zero libido, his energy is for shit and he's constantly depressed just laying around in his room if not working, its sad.
I had some pretty good success with this shampoo purad'or i found on amazon, a little pricey but sooo worth it!

I don't see why it would have a permanent effect. It's probably psychological. He could also try throwing in some test prop for a while too.

Max

anterolateral leg alopecia happens to over 1/3 of males as they age. BP, blood sugar can help cause it quicker. It is pretty normal. If you are truly worried; get bloods and check cardiac and AC1. Lots of the older dudes in my fam have less hair on legs, about 45 and older.

Max

anterolateral leg alopecia happens to over 1/3 of males as they age. BP, blood sugar can help cause it quicker. It is pretty normal. If you are truly worried; get bloods and check cardiac and AC1. Lots of the older dudes in my fam have less hair on legs, about 45 and older.

Max
I had bloodwork done back in the spring checking for about everything. All came back in the normal range.

I had bloodwork done back in the spring checking for about everything. All came back in the normal range.

Then your just part of 1/3 of all men! . Normal loss.

Max

Max

Max

Maybe that why I dont have much salt mixed in my pepper lol

I’ll buy my gf some latisse, she’s Mexican and already has long thick lashes but she loves them thicker and even longer and so do I

Thank you sir max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that why I dont have much salt mixed in my pepper lol

I’ll buy my gf some latisse, she’s Mexican and already has long thick lashes but she loves them thicker and even longer and so do I

Thank you sir max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latina Lover

Max

Hello everyone!

I read this in its entirely but did not see actual product recommendation. I did some searching for products with these ingredients but have not found a great solution.
I'm mid 30's with a great head of hair but will be using a lot of compounds that can impact hair loss. I'm looking for the best solution to prevent MPB even though it does not run in my family.
Any product recommendations are much appreciated!
Compounds planned include
Primo
1 test cyp
Provi

So far I haven't seen any losses but I do not want to lose this beautiful head of hair.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

I read this in its entirely but did not see actual product recommendation. I did some searching for products with these ingredients but have not found a great solution.
I'm mid 30's with a great head of hair but will be using a lot of compounds that can impact hair loss. I'm looking for the best solution to prevent MPB even though it does not run in my family.
Any product recommendations are much appreciated!
Compounds planned include
Primo
1 test cyp
Provi

So far I haven't seen any losses but I do not want to lose this beautiful head of hair.

Not trying to be a dick but did you miss the first post? Max listed out brands and the active ingredient for most.

Not trying to be a dick but did you miss the first post? Max listed out brands and the active ingredient for most.
No harm.He listed 6 different products and various methods of uses. He also included much more. I'm looking for something that fits my individual needs. Some of those are edible, others are shower use, some are sprays. If this could be nailed down it would be easier to find a perfect fit. I'm just looking out for my optimum health and product. Sorry for the confusion.

Finasteride is pure evil and I tell everyone I can to avoid it. Risk is too much. I understand wanting to desperately keep your hair. Mine’s been falling out for 20 years now. I tried finasteride for about a month about 17 years ago. Took me a long, long time to recover from that nasty stuff. And the hardcore brain fog literally lasted years. Finasteride set my life back substantially for some time. All the things finasteride suppresses or alters is vitally important to feeling and functioning like a man. It may as well be made for incels and men not interested in being men anymore. Terrible stuff.

Finasteride is pure evil and I tell everyone I can to avoid it. Risk is too much. I understand wanting to desperately keep your hair. Mine’s been falling out for 20 years now. I tried finasteride for about a month about 17 years ago. Took me a long, long time to recover from that nasty stuff. And the hardcore brain fog literally lasted years. Finasteride set my life back substantially for some time. All the things finasteride suppresses or alters is vitally important to feeling and functioning like a man. It may as well be made for incels and men not interested in being men anymore. Terrible stuff.
I should also mention that I believe it caused a deformity in a child we lost a few weeks before due date. Long story but I remember cutting up the 5mg finasteride pills with a pill cutter at our shared computer desk. No gloves or anything and I was getting pill dust and shards all over the desk, mouse and keyboard. My ex wife also handed all those accessories with the finasteride dust on it. She was pregnant at the time. A few months later they noticed some major issues with the baby. Like deformities forming on a limb. Neither side of either of our families had ever had anything like that happen before so it was not a genetic issue passed down. The baby died 3-4 weeks before delivery date. Obviously I can’t prove it was the finasteride that caused it but in my heart I truly believe it was responsible. Tread carefully with that nasty ass drug, bros. No hair is worth that.

Wonderful. So is there anything safe?

Back