• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren for the old farts

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK, I know i saw u old fers on here not too long ago talking about doing low-dose tren. What's the protocol if u don't want the SUPER sides, or no sides for that matter? but still want some gains! Not trying to look like Arnold here, just looking for a little edge.( and a good friend gave me a vial of 100-A.- shits mesmerizing-just want to gaze @ it) came from South Africa- gorgeous color. Anyway, how often,how much? btw, currently doing teste/c mix, npp, and provi. think i might have seen somewhere doing deca/npp and tren together wasn't a good idea. what say u?

OK, I know i saw u old fers on here not too long ago talking about doing low-dose tren. What's the protocol if u don't want the SUPER sides, or no sides for that matter? but still want some gains! Not trying to look like Arnold here, just looking for a little edge.( and a good friend gave me a vial of 100-A.- shits mesmerizing-just want to gaze @ it) came from South Africa- gorgeous color. Anyway, how often,how much? btw, currently doing teste/c mix, npp, and provi. think i might have seen somewhere doing deca/npp and tren together wasn't a good idea. what say u?
I am about to hit 40 and on my first tren run, as mentioned in the other thread I had no sides after 3 weeks of 175mg per week @ 25MG per day so I bumped up to 210MG @ 30MG per day and then after a week I had no sides and now I am at 250MG @ 35MG per day, still no sides yet.

I am about to hit 40 and on my first tren run, as mentioned in the other thread I had no sides after 3 weeks of 175mg per week @ 25MG per day so I bumped up to 210MG @ 30MG per day and then after a week I had no sides and now I am at 250MG @ 35MG per day, still no sides yet.
just a little younger than me bro-17 yrs-lol but i am still int. in how it goes w/ u, so keep us posted. a little while back some of these cane-users were talking about like micro-dosing (i mean like 20 to 50 a week and were swearing they felt it, but they may have kicked it by now-lol JK. Prob. shouldn't joke about that-might get hit by a truck on the way home-lol Karma can be a little bitch for sure. Anyway, thanks for the info bro!

I've ran Tren E at 200mg per week with great results.

53 years old. I recently ran 600 test e, 300 tren e, and 300 mast e with great results and almost no sides.

I am old; I get sides; but it is worth it for this awesome bod . . .

46 yrs Old,The only side that really Fucks with me is the sleep, waking up once an hr is supper annoying lol......This Happens when I go over 200 mg.....if I stay under 100 mg EW it's not a Thing.....This sleep prob is noticeable even taking Melatonin ect....50-75 you should have no problems.....

62 here. I can do Tren A 100 every other day. The worst side I get is that I can fk for hours, and not bust a nut lol. So I only do Tren once in awhile. I do want some Tren Base to try for pre WO sometime

just a little younger than me bro-17 yrs-lol but i am still int. in how it goes w/ u, so keep us posted. a little while back some of these cane-users were talking about like micro-dosing (i mean like 20 to 50 a week and were swearing they felt it, but they may have kicked it by now-lol JK. Prob. shouldn't joke about that-might get hit by a truck on the way home-lol Karma can be a little bitch for sure. Anyway, thanks for the info bro!

Cane users!!!! Lmao

I have never used it, have 30 amps of pharmacom tren A sitting around wondering if it'll ever get used. Most likely not but if so I'm gonna try 50mg eod to start.

tren used to be something I use excessively, if anything I abused it like a moron. now that I'm much older I can't go anywhere near it. I have tried every which way, a few different approaches, no dice..
on the flip side, it introduced me to a much better protocol test/mast.. honestly I'm much happier and I feel better.
tren really isn't worth it in my opinion looking back at things. a matter of fact I think it was a culprit in which was hindering a lot of my gains. flattening out, excessive random sweating, lack of sleep, alien like acid vomit/acid reflux, excessive anxiety and mood swings. I was probably acted like a big jerk off on top of it.

I think I have been clear that I use only 50mg EOD and it works great for me. The only sides I get are from acetate and they are heartburn/indigestion. I don’t get it on enanthate. I have pushed enanthate to 100mg EOD with zero side effects but I am happy with the 50mg acetate. I have no idea why anyone would use more than 300mg a week. In the 80s Olympians were using only 76mg of trex hex (Parabolan) 3x per week.

I told myself at 50, I'm quitting tren, well 50 came last month what do I do buy two bottles of tren, anyway I dose low 50mg eod truthly that's all i can handle does a number on my head, I tried even lower but same sides mind job /heartburn so I stayed with 50, funny thing is, if my diet is right I look much better and feel better on test & mast. Hey it was cool hearing from all the old dudes perspectives should be a section for the older guys , cause I know with me everything is different now , training, diet, health,(hey how's that prostate, ha, ha,I know i can't be the only one)

62 years old

At this point, tren is overrated. Way overrated.

Just test and mast at this point. I also run low trest and test.

Thats it.

My question is why run tren? It always flattened me out.

So many drugs that are safer and do a great job of recomp I think tren is not worth it.

Try 25mg per day to start out with. I vastly prefer ED shots with ace. That will give you a good baseline to adjust from there. 50-75mg/day is my typical ace dosage.

tren used to be something I use excessively, if anything I abused it like a moron. now that I'm much older I can't go anywhere near it. I have tried every which way, a few different approaches, no dice..
on the flip side, it introduced me to a much better protocol test/mast.. honestly I'm much happier and I feel better.
tren really isn't worth it in my opinion looking back at things. a matter of fact I think it was a culprit in which was hindering a lot of my gains. flattening out, excessive random sweating, lack of sleep, alien like acid vomit/acid reflux, excessive anxiety and mood swings. I was probably acted like a big jerk off on top of it.
He said "probably"...

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I've had a bottle calling my name nearly every night..but to be honest I got better gains with a gr of Test with nearly no sides..with DHB and Sdrol at hand,I doubt I'll ever pop that top.. it's like the ex I buried out back...still hear her at night..

I think a section somewhere in the forum for us older guys is a great idea.
I’ve always thought about trying that golden nectar. But I don’t see how y’all run it in the summer My core temperature just on Test is through the roof.

Get Shredded!
I found that a high fat, high protein, high fiber, lots of fruit with each meal and low carb (cycle) food plan mitigated the sides.I went from never using tren ace due to extreme sides to loving it for 6 weeks with no sides, I even let like a bear in hibernation. I also used, anavar, mast, prop, cjc with dac, GABA, and 5htp with it. I didnt even get acid reflux and that was nothing short of a miracle. Thats my exxperience, it may or may not work for anyone else but I’m planning to run it again beef this year ends and I’ll do another log that will include these types of details

my tren dosages were 240-300 a week split in to 3 injections on mon wed and friday

Last edited:
62 years old

Thats it.

So many drugs that are safer and do a great job of recomp I think tren is not worth it.
It honestly doesn't flatten me out at lower doses. <300mf weekly. Even at that it'll start to flatten me out a bit. But lower doesn't at all, it actually makes me look more full

62 years old

Thats it.

that's basically how I feel, I think it's overrated. I think back to the days but I was like a bulldozer, for one I was young, and to I was all jacked out on so many different compounds at dosages that are utterly ridiculous. and the further I separate myself in that timeframe the more and more I look at the fact that trenbolone is in fact overrated and it created a lot of bad instances for me. hindsight, I couldn't see it I was young and in the moment. anymore I will do anything to sustain the quality of life, and have a decent daily output and just feel good. yet there's some guys that are not affected by it and they use it quite frequently.

It honestly doesn't flatten me out at lower doses. <300mf weekly. Even at that it'll start to flatten me out a bit. But lower doesn't at all, it actually makes me look more full

Over course it does :)

Did I ever tell you about my shitty genetics :)

Maybe it was diet, who knows but I never had that type of result or success.

Currently using tren ace at 14mg ed. Even at that low a dose it definitely has an "edge" to it. If that is truly what you are looking for. Sides are next to nil. I will say, there has been a few days I didn't pin due to schedule and those nights were the ones I got trensomnia and night sweats. Which was unexpected. It makes me wonder if alot of the sides could be mitigated with regular pinning and more stable hormones.

Over course it does :)

Did I ever tell you about my shitty genetics :)

Maybe it was diet, who knows but I never had that type of result or success.

what is your personal all time compound combo for recomp? Just curious... need new ideas.

what is your personal all time compound combo for recomp? Just curious... need new ideas.
I think mast-p and test-p have the best synergy of all AAS compounds.

600mg test-p
300mg mast-p

It gives me best definition and overall look in 6 weeks compared to other drugs.

I dial down the calories to 2,800 a day with 20 minutes of cardio.

Also, bro-sciense alert. I have a hard time going heavy weights and low volume as my joints do not like taking a beating. Mast works well with higher volume and lower weights.

I have no evidence but just seems mast works well with my style of training.

You should give it a try.

And forget about oral AAS.

Unless you compete, why bother. Save your money.

I think mast-p and test-p have the best synergy of all AAS compounds.

600mg test-p
300mg mast-p

It gives me best definition and overall look in 6 weeks compared to other drugs.

I dial down the calories to 2,800 a day with 20 minutes of cardio.

Also, bro-sciense alert. I have a hard time going heavy weights and low volume as my joints do not like taking a beating. Mast works well with higher volume and lower weights.

I have no evidence but just seems mast works well with my style of training.

You should give it a try.

I should and I think I will.

noob alert! I’ve never blasted with short ester test. I’ve always done the enanthate/cypionate test pins at twice weekly. I loved GCs launch blend tho (test e or c with test p) but still only used it twice a week.

I was highly considering an all short eater blast for like 6-8 weeks.... I just hate the idea of pinning every other day.

Great thread here.... I'm 42 so I guess I fall into the "Older Guy" category right.... I've never tried Tren and have been considering giving it a go. I just ordered Sust and Mast which will be my first time running that combo. I read a few post in this thread that said that was the best combo ever for them.... I hope I get that same feeling from it. If so I may never get on the Tren Train.

Back