• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren for the old farts

IML Gear Cream!
First run of Tren Ace a year ago, at 200mgs a week sides like crazy. I feel like I was awake for days at a time sweating like a pig. After a month I gave it up. Early this year, of course I tried again, but this time with Tren Hex (could have been E of course). 200 mgs a week... no sides. 57yrs old btw.

Last edited:
Damn Hot Rod!!! I didn’t realize you were two days older than dirt itself!!! Hahaha just joking bro!!!Good luck bud. Hope that Tren works great for you. I know I love it. I think.... Well maybe I hate it. No no I love it. Ok ok I guess it’s like that side piece of ass we all keep. Well not me but most of you guys do. She’s fun to use but sometimes it’s not worth the risk.

49 and I ran Tren one when I was 47. Didn't really give it a chance and got scared after a week and stopped. Went back to Test C/Deca/Dbol. That shit just works.

46 yrs Old,The only side that really Fucks with me is the sleep, waking up once an hr is supper annoying lol......This Happens when I go over 200 mg.....if I stay under 100 mg EW it's not a Thing.....This sleep prob is noticeable even taking Melatonin ect....50-75 you should have no problems.....
Sleep has always been an issue with me since I was a boy, I been on meds off an on for sleep almost my whole adult life, tren just ruins it for me every time. its not even worth the battle.

Back