• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Exact Insulin Syringes I Use To Pin My TRT

It takes FOREVER to pull in Test to the 10 mark. I can't imagine how long it would take to pull in a normal dose. It's also hard to push out of that little pin too.

It takes FOREVER to pull in Test to the 10 mark. I can't imagine how long it would take to pull in a normal dose. It's also hard to push out of that little pin too.
Use a regular syringe with an 18 or 20 to pull. Take the plunger out of the insulin syringe. Back fill. Injecting takes no longer than with a standard syringe (it's simple physics due to the smaller diameter of the barrel of the syringe mattering so much more than the pin size).

Hey Malf,

Yea I am aware of back filling, but it certainly seems harder to inject than with a 25g needle. Seems like the harder way around if you ask me. All that fluid too seems to be a lot subq.

insulin points are the beesknees. No scar tissue, you dont have to subq just because youre using an insulin needle, that is unless you’re in the higher fat range then it might be subq no matter what, but that still not too bad 1cc at a time.

You can always buy/use insulin points that allow you to interchange the needles this way you can load with an 18G and slip the 27G back on for the injection

Interesting takes from everyone. I have extremely little fat on my legs, quads. I cna only barely pinch the skin. I still don't see how that small of a needle can go intramuscular. You still have a dermis layer. Hey if it works for you, I don't blame you. If I Pin a CC and a half of 250mg test, that's a lot of liquid to be that close to the skin layer.

You can use it on the biceps / triceps or on the shoulders. And you can use 2 syringes instead of 1 for all that liquid.

Here's the easiest way to use slin pins. First warm up your vial a little bit with a hair dryer, or what I use is a heat gun. I buy the barrels that have lur lock heads. Load with a 18, 20, or whatever guage. Unscrew it off, then I'll screw a 25guage X 5/8" usually, but if your oil is super thin, screw a 27 guage and go for it. Super easy.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Interesting takes from everyone. I have extremely little fat on my legs, quads. I cna only barely pinch the skin. I still don't see how that small of a needle can go intramuscular. You still have a dermis layer. Hey if it works for you, I don't blame you. If I Pin a CC and a half of 250mg test, that's a lot of liquid to be that close to the skin layer.

I can pin up to 1.5cc in my delts, pecs, and I could probably do quads now too with a 5/8". When you push it down it squishes the fat layer down so it's not as thick. You ever squished the fat on a recently killed animal? It reduces by about 50% of its thickness. Same goes for us.

Here's the easiest way to use slin pins. First warm up your vial a little bit with a hair dryer, or what I use is a heat gun. I buy the barrels that have lur lock heads. Load with a 18, 20, or whatever guage. Unscrew it off, then I'll screw a 25guage X 5/8" usually, but if your oil is super thin, screw a 27 guage and go for it. Super easy.

Yep, this is what I do now. I buy the tuberculin syringes that are 1cc and have the luer lock. Draw up with my normal 23 and pin with 25 or 27. Works great. I actually just hold the barrel in the crook of my elbow for a little bit to warm it after I draw the oil. Works surprisingly well. The 1cc barrel makes the push much easier than a 3cc and you don't have to spend 5 minutes drawing up .5mL of oil like with a 27 or 28

IML Gear Cream!
I can pin up to 1.5cc in my delts, pecs, and I could probably do quads now too with a 5/8". When you push it down it squishes the fat layer down so it's not as thick. You ever squished the fat on a recently killed animal? It reduces by about 50% of its thickness. Same goes for us.

Yep, this is what I do now. I buy the tuberculin syringes that are 1cc and have the luer lock. Draw up with my normal 23 and pin with 25 or 27. Works great. I actually just hold the barrel in the crook of my elbow for a little bit to warm it after I draw the oil. Works surprisingly well. The 1cc barrel makes the push much easier than a 3cc and you don't have to spend 5 minutes drawing up .5mL of oil like with a 27 or 28
You are exactly correct...it pushes good...but slow to load with the same size needle.

Back