• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Source on site enhancement

dorian11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Without breaking any rules. Suggestions on site enhancement sources? Me for bi/tris, lady for her ass.

Thanks bros

Without breaking any rules. Suggestions on site enhancement sources? Me for bi/tris, lady for her ass.

Thanks bros
Not sure if you saw my post on this guy but is this what your looking for? Lol
0b6f5b534496b74b0c5496eec2cc2474.jpg
e017b44fb56bc874d2c9ae8ee209d78d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure if you saw my post on this guy but is this what your looking for? Lol
0b6f5b534496b74b0c5496eec2cc2474.jpg
e017b44fb56bc874d2c9ae8ee209d78d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You talking synthol man? that's so easy to find I would never use it but it is easy to find. I almost did use it in 1999 when it first came out under "synthol". I had a bunch of friends using it, it worked that's for sure. Arm's got really big really fast and these were big dudes already. They couldn't move their arms but they looked big lol

Then one of my best friends decided to shoot it in his calves. Jesus christ guy couldn't walk for two and a half weeks

Anyway, I was training for the USA THAT YEAR one of my weakest parts was always my side delts which anyone who knows bodybuilding knows that that is a very bad body part to lag behind. Rounded, and capped delts can make you look 15 pounds heavier on stage
I even bought the bottle to use just in my side delts but I just didn't. I know a lot of good competitors who have used the stuff very effectively and smart. it can help a whole lot but it can also destroy your Physique if you don't know what you are doing or decide you are going to listen to these you tube idiots. Also, it is just a plain stupid thing to do unless it's for a big contest.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I went with the SEO - appreciate all the feedback boys - and holy shit that dudes a fkn monster lol

I'll keep you all posted on progress!

I went with the SEO - appreciate all the feedback boys - and holy shit that dudes a fkn monster lol

I'll keep you all posted on progress!
You really want to look like that horrible that's not bodybuilfing

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back