• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Modafiniil at Drugs Gear

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF

What's your feedback?

I hear from 2 clients of mine, that they loved the Drugs Gear Modafinil.

I don't know anyone else who has used it

It seems fair priced.

Looking for other reviews and feedback.

Moda is an amazing anti fatigue option when you have the real deal.

You just feel wide awake on it. When you have kids and run down all the time, you can pop one and you just feel normal.

Mind you I have no affiliation with DG.

Just asking.

Following. I’ve used some from a Research site that I suspect is severely underdosed as I’ve got to take 2 times the normal amount but it’s amazing. No crazy storm feeling. I love it. I may need to hit up DG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to find a soild source for mod
I've been wanting to give it a try for a few months now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

^^ any other feedback?

Im curious if DG would be willing to let me try this and log it with unbiased feedback. I do have a script. But Insurance doesn't cover it and its a small fortune.

^^ any other feedback?

Im curious if DG would be willing to let me try this and log it with unbiased feedback. I do have a script. But Insurance doesn't cover it and its a small fortune.
I'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts on it Wes.
My doc basically told me I have every reason to be on this medication but she simply said I've never prescribed it before and dont feel comfortable doing so..

Speaks loudly of how great my doc is.
She is also the one who after seeing my normal test lvl was under 240 put me on test cyp at 100mg once every 2 weeks..

Also , I know b4 anyone says it. I'm actively looking for a new doc lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back