• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep/uncle z log: Road to npc 2021

Had some good help along the way

giphy.gif

Lol!
ecf23a1cef6d6560d69992d7a6cd8d69.plist

This is what you deserve !! Btw- how are you gonna use the MT2? I am just starting and gonna use 250-500mcg before tanning but, there is a quick way to use it. If you need any protocols, I am sure everyone has their own. .5 to 1mg a day can be done for a month, but I am just hitting the stand up bed like 2-3x weekly for 3-4min and gradually climbing to ten minutes(maximum)high pressure booth. They have a “Red Light” bed too (supposed to be for good skin and mental effects but has no UV(just to combat UV sides). I have never used it but I am gonna look up the science. I always say an hour of sunshine a day with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen 35+ is good for the body and mind but I am a type 1(Scandinavian/Irish boy), I burn easily but, once I get a base, I tan real well. I work 85% of the time indoors, so tanning beds are not my thing and I am against them unless for mental boost/vit d.

Max

giphy.gif

Lol!

This is what you deserve !! Btw- how are you gonna use the MT2? I am just starting and gonna use 250-500mcg before tanning but, there is a quick way to use it. If you need any protocols, I am sure everyone has their own. .5 to 1mg a day can be done for a month, but I am just hitting the stand up bed like 2-3x weekly for 3-4min and gradually climbing to ten minutes(maximum)high pressure booth. They have a “Red Light” bed too (supposed to be for good skin and mental effects but has no UV(just to combat UV sides). I have never used it but I am gonna look up the science. I always say an hour of sunshine a day with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen 35+ is good for the body and mind but I am a type 1(Scandinavian/Irish boy), I burn easily but, once I get a base, I tan real well. I work 85% of the time indoors, so tanning beds are not my thing and I am against them unless for mental boost/vit d.

Max
I was using it up until about 10 days ago at 200 but didn't do a lot for me even tho went outside for several mins after

giphy.gif

Lol!

Max
Give you a hint. The training programs brought out max gains and made sure I was always maximizing my potential

Give you a hint. The training programs brought out max gains and made sure I was always maximizing my potential

Sounds Maxtastic!

MAX2.0

Yesterday after chest/tri/quad
Notable lifts:
4×5×275 flat BB bench-
4×8/8/6/7×95s DB incline(37.5° didn't realize I was a notch high till after)
43bbdf81faa0936851e32a04ef545f68.jpg
e4c792a03bfa9d4a971bf62409fe175a.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

You are gonna hit the stage PURE MUSCLE! I can clearly see your arteries! Lol. Seriously,
all you have to do is not lose weight and get your paint and show the pearly whites! I am feeling it from here! How exciting !

Max

You are gonna hit the stage PURE MUSCLE! I can clearly see your arteries! Lol. Seriously,
all you have to do is not lose weight and get your paint and show the pearly whites! I am feeling it from here! How exciting !

Max
Lol my arteries. I'm so stoked

Yeeeaa lol. I gotta week of so I'll probably do something about that

Just remember that tanning will increase subcutaneous water so you don’t want to tan the last week before you comp. if you are going to spray tan I wouldn’t tan at this point. Just my opinion.

Just remember that tanning will increase subcutaneous water so you don’t want to tan the last week before you comp. if you are going to spray tan I wouldn’t tan at this point. Just my opinion.
Did not know that. But yes got spray tan appt

Lol looks like you got morning wood lmao jk

Glutes tryna come in too. Hams need to get with the program tho
I don't think you're hamstrings are going to "come in"....... I think what you're seeing is just a lack of tissue there and probably a posing tweak. You're pretty Damn close to being ready if you're not already there, hard to tell until a trial run to see how much water you drop and where it falls off at.

Id be very curious to see what you looked like after a couple very high carb days and a slight reduction in water personally.

I don't think you're hamstrings are going to "come in"....... I think what you're seeing is just a lack of tissue there and probably a posing tweak. You're pretty Damn close to being ready if you're not already there, hard to tell until a trial run to see how much water you drop and where it falls off at.

Id be very curious to see what you looked like after a couple very high carb days and a slight reduction in water personally.
Probably right. I didn't really train them properly for a long time aside from squatting and deadlifting every week. Lucky I have what I do have since only started hitting them right in January

Back