• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep/uncle z log: Road to npc 2021

IML Gear Cream!
That was camera timing more than anything. This one's better example. Still off but better?
9613112928aeef91a36010705502baa8.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Hey guys @maxmuscle1 and @Montego1 I really appreciate y'all chiming in and helping. I know yall get paid to do this so not sure why im worth your time but I truly truly appreciate the hell out of it!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Are you taking a video and doing screen shots or are you really trying to do the timer? that would be hard as hell to time.

That was camera timing more than anything. This one's better example. Still off but better?
9613112928aeef91a36010705502baa8.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Need to rotate the shoulders back more. Should be able to see the front delt over the top.

Head up.

Also need to make sure your legs are in position. No point doing it if everything isn't on point.

Need to rotate the shoulders back more. Should be able to see the front delt over the top.

Head up.

Also need to make sure your legs are in position. No point doing it if everything isn't on point.
And when I say rotate the shoulders back I mean the forearms/wrists. It will need to hurt to get into the right position honestly.... This is my weakest pose by far but, you can see the difference in how our upper bodies are position here.

If you don't rotate the arms back enough, you'll lose a lot of bicep peak too.
4666cd5a9d8a0f25dbe5b4854310a8ba.jpg

When somebody like @Montego1 speaks you listen. Picked this stuff up and got hosstile intra and eaa on way. Egg whites aminos and calcium/magnesium
9e36781261d5b405c2b8041c3e7a8a6e.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Hopefully it helps. The calcium and Magnesium was a game changer for me in the cramp department.

If you continue to have them, and you keep your water in a jug, you can mix a box of coconut water in and it helps as well.

I've had better luck doing it this way then drinking an entire box at a time.

And when I say rotate the shoulders back I mean the forearms/wrists. It will need to hurt to get into the right position honestly.... This is my weakest pose by far but, you can see the difference in how our upper bodies are position here.

If you don't rotate the arms back enough, you'll lose a lot of bicep peak too.
4666cd5a9d8a0f25dbe5b4854310a8ba.jpg
Gotcha. Ill practice after work

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Get Shredded!
Keep doing wht ur doing brother it shows!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

11/12 shoulders/traps (no tris since doing arms tomo)

Warm up 4 sets of band laterals SS w/ band reverse flyes.

Seated machine press(using pro squat)- 3×10/10/12×95/95/100

BB upright row- 4×10/12/12/12×135 SS w/
Smith shrugs- 4×15/12/12/12×2.5 plates (I do 2 front and 2 behind)

Machine laterals- 4×12/12/12/15×80 SS w/
Cable reverse fly- 4×12/12/12/15×30/30/20/20
64eae0456ab4230d61a8d49f0fdfa4c6.jpg
6c6aa682fe03fe8b865eca07c462f3ea.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Gotcha. Ill practice after work

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I agree 100%. I would even say rotate your arms even more so than what Montego is doing in this pic. Essentially you want everything above the elbow to rotate back as much as possible. It will not only make your biceps pop but it will make your lats pop even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12/13 ARMS/CHEST 201lb
Holding at 201lb and im pretty confident all the short esters in sust and npp have gone now after 2 weeks off. Assuming that holds, and I know it will, that'll be roughly a 5-6lbs gained over last 12 weeks and I'm totally good with that!! If I can repeat that 2 more times that'll be 10lbs of tissue gained by show time. Been working on the posing and its going in right direction I believe. Far from perfect but better.

CGBP- 275×8/7 ----- 255×8 SS w/
EZ bar curls- 3×8×95

Weighted dips- 55×10-----2×10×60 SS w/
Incline DB curls- 35×8----2×10×30s

Decline Skullcrusher- 3×12×95 SS w/
Preacher hammer curls- 3×12×25s (elbows dont agree with these. Back to regular hammers)

Opened up side chest but noticed my leg turned some too and lost most visual of hamstring. This way does look way better but needs work still.
Back bi still need to roll arms back more and open up more. Just need to relax and do it instead of thinking ABCD while doing it. I'll get there tho, practice practice practice.
05b21d9867a428032d9badb691ed17fd.jpg
1f30d736e7d3218d75f37b4bff234749.jpg
e9c63380fb7c4dcdc3327939ecbe6063.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Call me Impressed! Keep that shit up! Gets better and better! Kicking ass Sammie!

Max

12/13 ARMS/CHEST 201lb
Holding at 201lb and im pretty confident all the short esters in sust and npp have gone now after 2 weeks off. Assuming that holds, and I know it will, that'll be roughly a 5-6lbs gained over last 12 weeks and I'm totally good with that!! If I can repeat that 2 more times that'll be 10lbs of tissue gained by show time. Been working on the posing and its going in right direction I believe. Far from perfect but better.

CGBP- 275×8/7 ----- 255×8 SS w/
EZ bar curls- 3×8×95

Weighted dips- 55×10-----2×10×60 SS w/
Incline DB curls- 35×8----2×10×30s

Decline Skullcrusher- 3×12×95 SS w/
Preacher hammer curls- 3×12×25s (elbows dont agree with these. Back to regular hammers)

Opened up side chest but noticed my leg turned some too and lost most visual of hamstring. This way does look way better but needs work still.
Back bi still need to roll arms back more and open up more. Just need to relax and do it instead of thinking ABCD while doing it. I'll get there tho, practice practice practice.
05b21d9867a428032d9badb691ed17fd.jpg
1f30d736e7d3218d75f37b4bff234749.jpg
e9c63380fb7c4dcdc3327939ecbe6063.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Turn your entire body away from the front. Then when you twist around, you'll be lined up. You can see my toes are pointed away a tad in this shot. It let's me hide my waist with the arms more since it dissappears.

How far you squat down in this pose will be determined on your build and hamstring. You should also be pressing on you front hamstring with the back leg. Makes it look bigger.

You're also dropping your front shoulder down which isn't doing you any favors.

Big, upright, chest full of air. Always think of those things for every pose besides ab and thigh.

Really though, you need someone to watch you in person or video call. It'll take a ton of guess work out.

acd50f331b7fe7061f044fe4a5d25888.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit. Why i always forget front shots?? Just ate and full belly but doing it anyway
6f9f550143a03e48c137f90d99310111.jpg
ba1da568ead80377099794f58eeff383.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Are you pushing your hips forward? Or are you trying to get your entire body in the shot with the camera angle?

IML Gear Cream!
Breakfast change/update. 4 eggs 1 cup egg whites 2 Ezekiel bread with little honey amd 2 cups oj.
Front relaxed pose. Gotta grow lats A LOT!! Good thing I don't do anterior delt isolation work. Didn't realize they were outta proportion so bad or maybe it's just the way I'm holding my arms.
6fc210e921d655156bff005645389de4.jpg
887bc3323f888bdfbffb839a23ce5822.jpg
3fadd8ca53f73d97df1dc9cbbff5cde8.jpg
661e02b760515abdf9fcd67f7a8ab3f2.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

That's my futile attempt to "sit on my legs"

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Hmm.

Think of screwing the outside of your feet into the ground outward......and you don't sit, you push your hips back a tiny bit. It'll make the rector femoris pop.

You've got a good amount of muscle btw. You just need to REALLY get these poses down correctly and practice them when they're right.

Faster you do that the faster you'll get better.

Oh, and start hammering your adductors.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Think of screwing the outside of your feet into the ground outward......and you don't sit, you push your hips back a tiny bit. It'll make the rector femoris pop.

You've got a good amount of muscle btw. You just need to REALLY get these poses down correctly and practice them when they're right.

Faster you do that the faster you'll get better.

Oh, and start hammering your adductors.
Thanks. And already planned on starting the adductors this week. Ive been getting all this 2 set stuff from trained by JP crew and now watching killion too plus starting to see my inner leg as a whole is non existent. I appreciate ur time ad always man!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

12/15 LEGS 201 holding.
Learned 2 things today, A) my adductors are weak af(I did hold a long 1 count) and B) i can't front squat for shit.

Adductors- 100×8 & 80×10 ss w\
Rotary calf press- 90×20(did count first set)

Front squat-135×6(dropped bar so moved on

Hacks- 2×10/8×3 plate +2.5

Pivot leg press- 2×12×7 plate +35

LEG EXT- 135×12 & drop set 135×10 105×8 75×12(literally fell when stood up!! Brutal)

Seated calves- 45×20 & 70×20
e151983ccc017778cbb704b853dbd25a.jpg
5e32fd5a2c3af9d57b8e01eb671b7997.jpg
b0246b6922f8f9640ba85d409a52d8d7.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Did you do the front squat arms crossed or clean? My arms are to long to even hold the damn bar in the clean position. I have to cross them and took forever to learn the balance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. And already planned on starting the adductors this week. Ive been getting all this 2 set stuff from trained by JP crew and now watching killion too plus starting to see my inner leg as a whole is non existent. I appreciate ur time ad always man!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yep everything Montego said will help make those areas pop and show better. I would be glad to help you on posing if Montego hasn’t offered already. We can do video calls or however you want to proceed due to privacy. Posing can be the difference between 3rd and 4th place to winning the show.

Did you do the front squat arms crossed or clean? My arms are to long to even hold the damn bar in the clean position. I have to cross them and took forever to learn the balance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Crossed. But my right elbow only goes to about 90° so was still difficult. Need to narrow mybstance a bit too in hindsight.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yep everything Montego said will help make those areas pop and show better. I would be glad to help you on posing if Montego hasn’t offered already. We can do video calls or however you want to proceed due to privacy. Posing can be the difference between 3rd and 4th place to winning the show.

Ive taken heed to and applied every word this far. As far as video, as of today im officially being coached. We havent talked about whether or not he wants to stay anonymous or not so I'll just leave that there for now. Trust im in good hands tho.and he can speak up if/when he sees this if he chooses

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back