• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ep/uncle z log: Road to npc 2021

IML Gear Cream!
You did real good! Loved seeing the live action!! Your poses were very much improved and you finally have the first competition under your belt ! Congrats again . So...what are your plans? (As far as: How long are you going to train before competing again...about ?) I was curious if you are have found another competition to shoot for or if your waiting to do this one again, next year ?

Max
I'll just wait till same show next year

I'll just wait till same show next year

Awesome! A whole year of building a sick ass, thick base! I love it. Come in 20lbs+ heavier . I am so down. I probably will do the same thing. I have wanted to truly bulk for a long period (bulk& cut) throughout the year. Just depends on how things go; but I know I’d like to. We shall see. I am working on a nice bulk for you...if you want it.

Max

Awesome! A whole year of building a sick ass, thick base! I love it. Come in 20lbs+ heavier . I am so down. I probably will do the same thing. I have wanted to truly bulk for a long period (bulk& cut) throughout the year. Just depends on how things go; but I know I’d like to. We shall see. I am working on a nice bulk for you...if you want it.

Max
Yup.
20 lbs is a tall order tho. 10lb stage weight would be a win iny book

Really great to see you shining brother. Following your logs since I joined the boards, you look back at your path and realize what you’ve achieved, it’s fucking awesome man. You committed, put in the hard work and came out on top. Much respect to you Sammy. You went super Saiyan bro.

Really great to see you shining brother. Following your logs since I joined the boards, you look back at your path and realize what you’ve achieved, it’s fucking awesome man. You committed, put in the hard work and came out on top. Much respect to you Sammy. You went super Saiyan bro.
Dude that's awesome and I appreciate the hell out of ya

Congratulations brother you made it to the stage and looked dam good doing it.

Get Shredded!
Thanks bro. And imma donit again next yr too
I am sure next year you'll nail the overall. Just gonna take hard work to fix the shortcomings to get to the top.

Back