• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep/uncle z log: Road to npc 2021

Secret Weapon is what you have!! Looking Tight my friend!!

Maxamus
Yes sir!!! I gotta do a cycle update. Started something today that caused all that fullness. Cant wait to see how my back looks tomo all pumped tf up!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

So max inspired me to share my daily eats. No pix tho. Not gonna be that guy takin pix of food at work.
1-
(Powerade/50 g karbolyn intra workout)
2- shake/2 cups choc milk 2 scoops muscle pharm whey/egg blend .5 cup baby oatmeal/rice
3 -(now at work)1/4 cup cashews/pistachio 20oz Powerade/body armor
4 -dinner(today was 1.5 cup pinto beans 2oz chk breast and tea) usually meat, rice or potato and a veggie
5 - another shake same as #2 and 1/4 cup nuts again
6- Powerade or juice and berries
7- (back home) can of albacore and half cup rice
It rarely changes aside from type of nut and berry. Egg count may go up on cycle and add Ezekiel bread with honey. Boring but consistent and how i like it

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Today added into cycle:
--50 mcg ghrp-6
--8iu novilin N 3x day every 8 hrs. Yes it's a bit low but its first time so gotta play slow with it. Checked BG 4 times today and was lowest when woke up obviously at 81 2nd was 99(post w/o) 3rd was 123 and last was 109 just now(3:27 am)

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

So max inspired me to share my daily eats. No pix tho. Not gonna be that guy takin pix of food at work.
1-
(Powerade/50 g karbolyn intra workout)
2- shake/2 cups choc milk 2 scoops muscle pharm whey/egg blend .5 cup baby oatmeal/rice
3 -(now at work)1/4 cup cashews/pistachio 20oz Powerade/body armor
4 -dinner(today was 1.5 cup pinto beans 2oz chk breast and tea) usually meat, rice or potato and a veggie
5 - another shake same as #2 and 1/4 cup nuts again
6- Powerade or juice and berries
7- (back home) can of albacore and half cup rice
It rarely changes aside from type of nut and berry. Egg count may go up on cycle and add Ezekiel bread with honey. Boring but consistent and how i like it

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Awwwee! That is so Rad! I read every detail! Karbolyn is the shit! Expensivola! I also am loving seeing your breakdown! I love cashews and pistachios and good Albacore Tuna!! It makes me think about a Vacation to the Upper NW of America and had smoked Albacore. We have a huge family and were all jammed into our huge ugly bus!! My papa had stopped at a little dumpy looking seafood place on the side of highway 1 and we had That Aerosol Cheese and Club cracker! Lol. I can still smell that Smokiness!!

Max
#memories

Awwwee! That is so Rad! I read every detail! Karbolyn is the shit! Expensivola! I also am loving seeing your breakdown! I love cashews and pistachios and good Albacore Tuna!! It makes me think about a Vacation to the Upper NW of America and had smoked Albacore. We have a huge family and were all jammed into our huge ugly bus!! My papa had stopped at a little dumpy looking seafood place on the side of highway 1 and we had That Aerosol Cheese and Club cracker! Lol. I can still smell that Smokiness!!

Max
#memories
Damn my belly growling now lol. Well my albacore is from a can and not smoked but it's from Costco tho

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Today added into cycle:
--50 mcg ghrp-6
--8iu novilin N 3x day every 8 hrs. Yes it's a bit low but its first time so gotta play slow with it. Checked BG 4 times today and was lowest when woke up obviously at 81 2nd was 99(post w/o) 3rd was 123 and last was 109 just now(3:27 am)

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Novlin are insulin fast acting ?

Im not expert in insulin, but at hospital i had an insulin test (because my mother had lean diabetes from birth) The Dr asked me to be fasting because the insulin has more effect (stimulation of GH and other things)

10 iu's intravenously 20 minutes later i sweated a lot with a huge feeling of hunger, i turned into a water balloon (as if I were taking a generic GH)

With injection of Tmtestosterone, the Insulin or GH are more effective.

Im not expert in insulin, but at hospital i had an insulin test (because my mother had lean diabetes from birth) The Dr asked me to be fasting because the insulin has more effect (stimulation of GH and other things)

10 iu's intravenously 20 minutes later i sweated a lot with a huge feeling of hunger, i turned into a water balloon (as if I were taking a generic GH)

I would say novilin N is medium acting. Definitely slower than the R but not quite as long as lantus or tresiba. And why insulin in IV?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Get Shredded!

I dont think test affects it but the insulin definitely offsets the high blood glucose gh can cause.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I would say novilin N is medium acting. Definitely slower than the R but not quite as long as lantus or tresiba. And why insulin in IV?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
It was done as an IV because the test involves drawing blood every 10 minutes to see how the endocrine system is responding.

I held on for 30 minutes with great difficulty (I sweated, turned quite pale and had extremely high water retention)

Some hospital uses gentler method, the same things, you must be fasting before the test and he's use arginine in IV, some people have a stimulation of GH
(with oral arginine i think that's work too but your need to wait longer vs IV)

Arginine, if possible the best way are Arginine base, and about citrulline, lot brand sell citrulline malate but generally you have around 70%-80% of malate and 20-30% of citrulline, so citrulline base are the best but very expensive.

So when your inject your insulin if i understand well your need to eat every 3 hours?

It was done as an IV because the test involves drawing blood every 10 minutes to see how the endocrine system is responding.

I held on for 30 minutes with great difficulty (I sweated, turned quite pale and had extremely high water retention)

Some hospital uses gentler method, the same things, you must be fasting before the test and he's use arginine in IV, some people have a stimulation of GH
(with oral arginine i think that's work too but your need to wait longer vs IV)

Arginine, if possible the best way are Arginine base, and about citrulline, lot brand sell citrulline malate but generally you have around 70%-80% of malate and 20-30% of citrulline, so citrulline base are the best but very expensive.

So when your inject your insulin if i understand well your need to eat every 3 hours?
Ive seen the studies where 30g of arginine was used IV so why people think 5g orally a day will work baffles me.
I eat every couple hours any way but yes glucose needs to be steady. 7-10 grams per unit(70% simple/30% complex carb) is the general rule of thumb before insulin shot. I take mine before breakfast dinner and late meal plus a shake with baby oatmeal before bed I forgot to mention last night.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Dinner
a9719c71a24972a117b60eadbf433679.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

9/14 CHEST(dem titties day)
BENCH PRESS- 5×4×250
35° INCLINE- 5×12/10/10/9.5/10×135/185/155/155/135+30lb band
Pec deck(drop set)- 135/105/90×8/8/10
I called it on the weight gain!! I hope it sticks and not just a "fat day!"
1cd9e970302dcc1d265606cc03403451.jpg
07fe63c29b410d433a4bddb2e898edbc.jpg
1c1afee34604f9c6ec46e6b48d8fced4.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

9/14 CHEST(dem titties day)
BENCH PRESS- 5×4×250
35° INCLINE- 5×12/10/10/9.5/10×135/185/155/155/135+30lb band
Pec deck(drop set)- 135/105/90×8/8/10
I called it on the weight gain!! I hope it sticks and not just a "fat day!"
1cd9e970302dcc1d265606cc03403451.jpg
07fe63c29b410d433a4bddb2e898edbc.jpg
1c1afee34604f9c6ec46e6b48d8fced4.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Nice gains Sammie! Dem titties Day, lol! Too funny. It is PHAT my man!

Max

That was kinda funny lol. I needs that ass chest
Im doing the work but i gotta more than credible guy that helped tweek my protocol and even tho its early I gotta give him his fair shout out cause I'd be on just a typical 2nd week if not. Hope he sees this since he prefers to stay anonymous

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
That was kinda funny lol. I needs that ass chest
Im doing the work but i gotta more than credible guy that helped tweek my protocol and even tho its early I gotta give him his fair shout out cause I'd be on just a typical 2nd week if not. Hope he sees this since he prefers to stay anonymous

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Bad ass! It will come. Your a hard ass worker! Good things come to those that.....try everything! Lol. Inspiring

Max

9/18 ARMS
CGBP- 3×8×225 ss w/
BB curls- 3×8×65/75/85

Weighted dips- 3×8×55 ss w/
DB curls- 3×8×30/30/35

Incline DB ext- 3×8×30s ss w/
DB HAMMERS- 3×8×30/35/35
ee583fc18a8e28bee1263d87a1682b6c.jpg
4671066b2b91ebdc5830e92e034ab156.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

9/18 ARMS
CGBP- 3×8×225 ss w/
BB curls- 3×8×65/75/85

DB curls- 3×8×30/30/35

DB HAMMERS- 3×8×30/35/35

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Hammer Time

Max

9/18 ARMS
CGBP- 3×8×225 ss w/
BB curls- 3×8×65/75/85

DB curls- 3×8×30/30/35

DB HAMMERS- 3×8×30/35/35

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Awesome progress ! Anavar dont kill your appetit? What about sleep ?

When your start Anavar your notify more vascularity ?

Awesome progress ! Anavar dont kill your appetit? What about sleep ?

When your start Anavar your notify more vascularity ?
Anavar never hurt my appetite or sleep. My sleep has been bad last few nights but probably due to food before bed. Anavar does make me more vascular but its not showing so much this time because of the insulin and bloating

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

9/19 BACK
BB Row- 3x10x135/185/225
BB Row- 4×8×275/315/275/275
T bar row(wide grip)- 5x10x4pl/4/3.5/3.5/3.5
Pull ups- 3×7/8/8
626a6520d636f89933c7424b988cb9ca.jpg
04ddafea7ceeb0af76b0883bd11a4453.jpg
3f22ef609935be7b003df98ead27126d.jpg