• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Squatty Potty

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure how many have tried one,or are even willing to admit it, but I’ve been using one for about two weeks now and I gotta admit I love it. Maybe it’s a mental thing or there’s actually something to the claims. All I know is every time I sit down to make a deposit with mine it’s been a very complete and enjoyable experience. Never feels like there’s anything left in the chamber. Best $29 bucks I’ve spent in awhile. 😁😁😁

Not sure how many have tried one,or are even willing to admit it, but I’ve been using one for about two weeks now and I gotta admit I love it. Maybe it’s a mental thing or there’s actually something to the claims. All I know is every time I sit down to make a deposit with mine it’s been a very complete and enjoyable experience. Never feels like there’s anything left in the chamber. Best $29 bucks I’ve spent in awhile. 
yeah, my 6 yr. old daughter loves hers-lol JK- Sounds like something an old fart like me could use- if i can get back up when i'm done-lol. hey check ur pm when u can.

yeah, my 6 yr. old daughter loves hers-lol JK- Sounds like something an old fart like me could use- if i can get back up when i'm done-lol. hey check ur pm when u can.

I know guys are gonna laugh and make jokes about it but if any of them are into a healthier way of living I’m telling you it works. At least for me.

You got two PMs back Bud

BTW brother it’s just a stool that changes the angle of your body when you shit. It doesn’t cause you old farts any unnecessary grief. Lol

I have been using one for years. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For short people, I'm 6'2" so already below parallel sitting on toilet.

Multi slacker had a thread on this a year ago I remember.

I just shit standing up like all the middle easterners do. Works great. Saved 30 bucks.

Sorry for bringing up old news gentlemen. I just found this lovely device myself so I thought I would share. My bad

IML Gear Cream!
Multi slacker had a thread on this a year ago I remember.

I just shit standing up like all the middle easterners do. Works great. Saved 30 bucks.

lmao...i think it was vision's thread. But I'm definitely a believer. Sqatty potty shits are impressive...in more ways than one. Plus, sometimes they could literally be wipe free. ;)

yeah, the rage these days are the higher sitting toilets. I know, my wife made me buy a few- Kohler Cimmaron's which are great but the plumber even told me the lower sitting toilets even though less comfortable are better for complete shits. All about the angle of how you are sitting to help get the right internal flow and all that shit out.

lmao...i think it was vision's thread. But I'm definitely a believer. Sqatty potty shits are impressive...in more ways than one. Plus, sometimes they could literally be wipe free. ;)

That’s one of the things I was too embarrassed to mention but yeah it’s like one wipe and I’m out!!! Fucking awesome. Lol

I usually have to wipe at least 5 times, otherwise I have swamp ass like 30 minutes later and need to go wipe again.
That’s one of the things I was too embarrassed to mention but yeah it’s like one wipe and I’m out!!! Fucking awesome. Lol

I know guys are gonna laugh and make jokes about it but if any of them are into a healthier way of living I’m telling you it works. At least for me.

You got two PMs back Bud

Just shit froggy style man....lol

Used a Squatty Potty in Japan. That's all they have in public restrooms. Quick and easy unless you have bad knees. Then someone could have an issue. Need to post the picture

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A stool that helps your stool

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Back