Pharmacom Store


Tren A, Tren E, Tren hex, and Tren Base

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    yeah man, if u aren't getting night sweats,having temper tantrums and/or swearing your girl is cheating on you, u got bad shit OR u aren"t doing enough. do 300 to 400 wk and if u don't notice, as u put it, mind-blowing results, somethings wrong imo. oh yeah, forgot about the best part- the ole tren cough/ can't catch ur breath. then u know u r doing tren boss! good luck!
    Lol. Once you get in control of the mind over matter with tren that crazy shit goes away. You'll still be a little short fused and extra witty but if you can get your mind wrapped around it its not so bad

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by brianwiley38 View Post
    Has anyone ever got a stinging like burning sensation in different parts of your body from pinning tren ace?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Actually yes. Odd thing but especially right after pinning it. Does it bad to my tongue and throat if I hit a vein...the good old tren cough but it makes my tongue burn lol

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,399

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    942
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    26777611

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    are you always this sarcastic?
    actually i wasn't really being sarcastic. all this has happened to me on tren. and it wasn't neg. directed towards u.Personally i've never seen anyone that does legitimate tren that hasn't had success w/it, and i'm not saying yours isn't legit., maybe u need more, maybe u aren't wired to have the sides, who knows. but u r starting to show one: maybe a little sensitive? anyway bro, didn't mean to rub u the wrong way and i meant what i said:good luck!

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,399

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    942
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    26777611

    Quote Originally Posted by brianwiley38 View Post
    Has anyone ever got a stinging like burning sensation in different parts of your body from pinning tren ace?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    short answer: yes! u prob. nicked a vein possibly, but it's also the only juice i know of that u can taste, and makes me tingle a little all over. surprised u didn't get THE cough. doesn't usually last long, but def. not pleasant. But i like living just a little dangerously, keeps me feeling alive,and i venture to say, i'm not the only one, not to mention it makes you a fuckin BEAST! LOL

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,505
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points
    40741793

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    actually i wasn't really being sarcastic. all this has happened to me on tren. and it wasn't neg. directed towards u.Personally i've never seen anyone that does legitimate tren that hasn't had success w/it, and i'm not saying yours isn't legit., maybe u need more, maybe u aren't wired to have the sides, who knows. but u r starting to show one: maybe a little sensitive? anyway bro, didn't mean to rub u the wrong way and i meant what i said:good luck!
    I read your post and saw absolutely nothing sarcastic about it. Good for you for taking the time to break it down for him brother. Had it been me, I would have not been so pc

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    brianwiley38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    218826568

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    short answer: yes! u prob. nicked a vein possibly, but it's also the only juice i know of that u can taste, and makes me tingle a little all over. surprised u didn't get THE cough. doesn't usually last long, but def. not pleasant. But i like living just a little dangerously, keeps me feeling alive,and i venture to say, i'm not the only one, not to mention it makes you a fuckin BEAST! LOL
    I do get the cough not that bad but I'm only pinning 1 cc of tren ace with 1 cc of attip. That tingling is weird just wondering if anyone else got it

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    1030100

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    actually i wasn't really being sarcastic. all this has happened to me on tren. and it wasn't neg. directed towards u.Personally i've never seen anyone that does legitimate tren that hasn't had success w/it, and i'm not saying yours isn't legit., maybe u need more, maybe u aren't wired to have the sides, who knows. but u r starting to show one: maybe a little sensitive? anyway bro, didn't mean to rub u the wrong way and i meant what i said:good luck!
    ah okay I read it as sarcastic or angry, I almost asked you if your on tren lol...actually reading it back today I don't know why I thought that....sorry about that

  8. #23
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,515
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,874
    Thanked in
    6,758 Posts
    Rep Points
    627625407

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    ah okay I read it as sarcastic or angry, I almost asked you if your on tren lol...actually reading it back today I don't know why I thought that....sorry about that
    I swear it took me forever to learn how to text on forums. Because a lot of people cannot see HOW you say something or the feeling behind it or lack there of. Do you know how many arguments have been started on ASF from a simple statement. I wrote: Subbed ; on a new guys log and he flipped out! Thought I was calling him something weak sexually! Lol. We all do it and still do sometimes .

    Max

  9. #24
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Just a personal opinion. Not saying that base is useless or anything, but personally I don't like pinning esterless gear. I like having stable blood levels, and if Im already on a blast, my workouts are intense and pumps are crazy already. Just don't see a practical application for me.

    As far as hex goes, Ive never run it, but a lot of guys swear you can get a lot out of a relatively little amount. Some say they get less sides. Ace suits me just fine so I'm not inclined to shell out the cash for hex personally.
    Okay, I understand. Thank you.

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,696

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,671
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    45222427

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I swear it took me forever to learn how to text on forums. Because a lot of people cannot see HOW you say something or the feeling behind it or lack there of. Do you know how many arguments have been started on ASF from a simple statement. I wrote: Subbed ; on a new guys log and he flipped out! Thought I was calling him something weak sexually! Lol. We all do it and still do sometimes .

    Max
    All the tren flowing through everyone doesn't help either! Ironic since we're in this thread.

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,696

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,671
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    45222427

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I don't think enanthate is worth a shit personally. I prefer ace by far,and I don't like running it for too long anymore.

    Never tried hex. It's on my list for someday.

    Tren base is fun as a pre. Gets you pretty jacked in about 45 minutes. The water based I liked better, but anything water based bruises me really bad so that's a no go for me now.
    Garlic, bite the bullet and try some hex around 400-500mg/wk. You'll really see what everyone is talking about. It's like tren aces mild brother when it comes to sides. I liked it so much I'm going to bite the bullet and brew some up for myself when I have the spare coin.

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    643
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147339789

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Garlic, bite the bullet and try some hex around 400-500mg/wk. You'll really see what everyone is talking about. It's like tren aces mild brother when it comes to sides. I liked it so much I'm going to bite the bullet and brew some up for myself when I have the spare coin.
    Roger that...I love Hex,just so damn $...most that have done Hex preach how much better it is than the others.. I sure do!

  13. #28
    Banned


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points
    9805387

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    yeah man, if u aren't getting night sweats,having temper tantrums and/or swearing your girl is cheating on you, u got bad shit OR u aren"t doing enough. do 300 to 400 wk and if u don't notice, as u put it, mind-blowing results, somethings wrong imo. oh yeah, forgot about the best part- the ole tren cough/ can't catch ur breath. then u know u r doing tren boss! good luck!
    Shit at 2-300mg and I find my self feeling like I cant catch a breath to save my life at times lol.

    Tho not a lot of experience, tren def hits me with shit sides.. the worst being the mental part, I couldnt imagine at 400 or more.. I'd be dead or in prison lol.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,597
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by King of heartz View Post
    What're your thoughts?
    tren ace 300mgs for 6 weeks one time a year

    no interest in the others
    Last edited by HFO3; 09-03-2020 at 08:56 PM.

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Garlic, bite the bullet and try some hex around 400-500mg/wk. You'll really see what everyone is talking about. It's like tren aces mild brother when it comes to sides. I liked it so much I'm going to bite the bullet and brew some up for myself when I have the spare coin.
    Yeah I'll have to give it a shot sometime. I don't mind the dough, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Sounds like I should!

Similar Threads

  1. Tren Base/Tren EQ Base Results
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2020, 11:31 AM
  2. Flash⚡️Labs Sale- 2 Free Tren Ace or Tren Enan
    By JJB1 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2019, 06:43 AM
  3. Gear Church-Tren Base and Tren/EQ Base💪
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 06:43 AM
  4. Test e tren e masteron VS teste tren e winny cycle 10% body fat
    By Ryanuga47 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums